Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car (25581 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Beess(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Hvv
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by victorVIC1(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2023
Hahaha. This is just so funny. I don't leave vehicles with mechanic. I schedule repairs for Saturdays and wait till all is sorted

3 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Scarrr: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2023
darkmarky:
Retrieve and never patronize again.
yeye... Na so all of Dem dey do.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2023
meum:
E Dey test-drive the car. No be you carry the car go for repair? If you vex collect am e fit stop for road.

E get why the mechanic carry him family. If the motor stop dem go push am.
na parable be dis thing u talk so!
grin
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Xvvabun: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Yooo ! With Proofs attached...

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2023
IVORY2009:
Na be juju be that,what about drycleaner wearing your clothes or agbada to church grin angry cheesy
First of all I'll snap him as evidence, then I'll make him pay for d clothes, and ofcus I'll make him pay double d amount smiley
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Trustedpronet: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2023
FAs long as he is not using my fuel...I'm ok with that. Weldon mech.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Mpanyi: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2023
kings59:
Why is it that when someone offers you a ride, the person dominates you while in the car? You go con quiet like say your spirit dey outside.

Hahaha. Na self-respect

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by phemmyfour: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2023
phylshan:
What will you do if you see your mechanic going to church with his family while you trek with yours because your car was faulty?
Nothing

After fixing the car, I understand he would have to test drive it before handing over the car to me. No big deal in trekking to Church, if it's where you work, you will find a way of getting to office but when it comes Church, we all want to show off our cars, new dresses etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by IVORY2009(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
First of all I'll snap him as evidence, then I'll make him pay for d clothes, and ofcus I'll make him pay double d amount smiley

The question is how will you be able to proof beyond reasonable doubt that he or she is wearing your cloth you gave him or her for dry-cleaning?
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by IVORY2009(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2023
dankorode:
haaaha on top of wetin? that one no feel happen nah

It happens, just that they will not tell you grin
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by chrixtoimoh: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Onye kwuru that thing?
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by darkmarky(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2023
Scarrr:
yeye... Na so all of Dem dey do.
does that make it right?
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by greyboy130(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2023
If it easy , be a mechanic and a car owner at the same time chikina
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by jumper524(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Enjoy the exercise..
As man when we All be, we dey enjoy the moment as e come.
Just like saying why you take pose for flight like say na you get am.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2023
I will tell him to get down while I enter and take my motor to church.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by NevetsIbot(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2023
I remember when I took mine for a paint job to cover the scratch on the left back door. Drove the painter to where we bought the paint and all and drove back to his workshop.. We agreed that I’d come back in the next four hours since I couldn’t wait around for him.

Only for me to come back four hours later to find out he drove the car out to God knows where and was out with it for an hour or two. And he still had the effrontery to tell me “people just dey look the car for my hand say e too fine”..:

I didn’t react or say anything but That was the last time I ever took a job to him. If it was a mechanic fine! But a retailer had no reason to be driving my car around town
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by jumper524(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Shoodboi:
I will tell him to get down while I enter and take my motor to church.
wow!!
What if the mechanic has a bigger better car than yours and was just test running you car using Sunday as an opportunity not to waste unnecessary fuel??
No reason am cos the car fit still Bleep you up.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by EngrMcDon(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2023
meum:
E Dey test-drive the car. No be you carry the car go for repair? If you vex collect am e fit stop for road.

[b]E get why the mechanic carry him family. If the motor stop dem go push am[b/].

Lol
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Bigchristo: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2023
IVORY2009:
Na be juju be that,what about drycleaner wearing your clothes or agbada to church grin angry cheesy
Him own don finished be that 😂
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Musiwa13: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2023
kiss
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by ibtommy(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Reminds me of...

Eccl 10:7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

I like this...take hugggsss.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by IVORY2009(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Bigchristo:
Him own don finished be that 😂

He wan go shine na, shine shine bobo grin ;Db

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Scarrr: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2023
darkmarky:
does that make it right?
of cause not .. but this is naija,standard auto company services are expensive and very good regular mechanics are scarce so when you've found one, you're stuck with them and forgive their erring..unless you wan spoil your car by giving different mechanics to play with
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2023
jumper524:
wow!!
What if the mechanic has a bigger better car than yours and was just test running you car using Sunday as an opportunity not to waste unnecessary fuel??
No reason am cos the car fit still Bleep you up.

If he had a bigger better car, he won't be concerned about saving fuel. And if he thought my car may Bleep up on the way, he won't put his family inside.
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by ddooskie(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2023
He's test driving it cheesy it's not that hard. cool
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by darkmarky(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Scarrr:
of cause not .. but this is naija,standard auto company services are expensive and very good regular mechanics are scarce so when you've found one, you're stuck with them and forgive their erring..unless you wan spoil your car by giving different mechanics to play with
stuck with them and allow them misbehave with my car? Lol.. Una dey make me laugh
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by lopatep: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Checking if the holy spirit is in the engine
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Bahamas95(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2023
kings59:
Why is it that when someone offers you a ride, the person dominates you while in the car? You go con quiet like say your spirit dey outside.
If you ain't too familiar with the person that can happen, another thing is inferiority complex.

There was a day I gave a guy a lift, I got to know him at a viewing center. I noticed he was kinda quiet maybe because my girlfriend was with me. I immediately engaged him in a Chelsea related discussion because he's a fellow Chelsea fan. The guy became lively suddenly, na so we just dey talk till I drop am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by Opanka44(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Nor be only drive He dey drive go church...not bad

As far as He nor remove your catalysts

The most painful thing

One warey mechanic remove my catalysts...na almost 100k I take go replace am

Dammm... Where una dey see 100k from for dis hardship? Abeg u fit help me with something make I for use chop? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.