Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car (25636 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by uuzba(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

I wear people's cloth when I was running dry cleaning, I dare not allow them to see me.
Did you tell them that you wore their clothes?
No? You were too ashamed to?
Now you are telling us strangers?
Re: Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:15am On Aug 11, 2023
uuzba:

Did you tell them that you wore their clothes?
No? You were too ashamed to?
Now you are telling us strangers?
Is it shame or they will arrest me, if na shame ehhhh, I for dey flex am for their front. PortHarcourt is not Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop T.D Jakes And Wife, Serita, Recreate Their 23-Year-Old Picture / Girl & Her Aunt Tortured By Elders In Akwa Ibom Over Witchcraft Accusation (Pic) / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.