Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. (379 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / You Can Be Fasting And Be Prayerful & Still Die Of Hunger - Rev. Mike Okoh / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Poor Religion: The Main Cause of The POVERTY OF HUNGER & STARVATION IN NIGERIA.

True or False ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7793132/poor-religion-main-cause-poverty

Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by LikeAking: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

True or False ?

True!

And we also lack brain..

We don't create or invent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
LikeAking:

True!

And we also lack brain..

We don't create or invent.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

You are partly right. As True as It is.... Many Nigerians don't lack brain. Many Nigerians Create and Invent A lot of things.

However, Our Problem is That There Are Many VILE And EVIL People Hiding Under Religion To Hinder The Progress of The NATION.

Many of Them Are PASTORS pretending to Uphold The Word of God As They Psychologically Blindfold The Eyes of People.

Instead of These Pastors To Preach, Teach and Create A Roadmap for Advanced and Better AGRICULTURE To Their Members and Politicians, They Go Ahead To Enrich Themselves Cajoling People To Pay Tithes And Offerings Despite Seeing The People Languishing in Continuous POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION.

In Essence; Many Nigerians Lack Sense of Reasoning Things Out for Themselves Because They Have Been Brainwashed from Childhood By POOR RELIGION.

HOWEVER;

AGRICULTURE IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION - The First Culture of Humanity which Alot of People Have Been Swayed Away from.
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Your Pastor is A Criminal - If He or She Never Tells You To Go into Farming.

So Many Christians - Yet So Much POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION in The Land.

Nigerians, Wake Up!

AGRICULTURE is The ONLY TRUE RELIGION.

The YELLOW SKINNED MO'FOs Who Forced Christianity on Your Great Grand Parents did so by RAPING Their Women, Beating and Killing The Men Who Never Consented To Their Evil Indoctrination.

They Had Never Wanted OUR GOOD.

See The Result Today!

So Much Church Centres Scattered Everywhere in The Cities and Villages; Yet - So Much HUNGER AND STARVATION Causing A lot of Insecurity of Human Lives And Properties Because People Are WRONGLY WIRED To Be MENTALLY LAZY.

Go To Your Villages; The Chinese, Europeans and Americans Have Dominated All of Our Jungles.

They Are Heavily Invested in Mechanized Agriculture - Exporting All of Our Natural and Land Resources Abroad Whilst Many Nigerians are Still Looking for White and Blue Collar Jobs Because They Have been Spiritually Blinded By The TOOL OF CHRISTIANITY.

Nigerians, Wake Up!

It's Time To Cultivate.

It's August Season!

#Leboku
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

True or False ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7793132/poor-religion-main-cause-poverty

I've always said this. Religion is the reason for the poverty in Africa, especially that shit called Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I've always said this. Religion is the reason for the poverty in Africa, especially that shit called Christianity.

True.
Your religion of stupidity and blaming others, for your own faults and stupidities.
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

AGRICULTURE is The ONLY TRUE RELIGION.

Why e dey bite you? You plant your farm make you buy Bentley see weda nigerian, africa's champion in follow-followism and japaism no go pick race follow you.
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why e dey bite you? You plant your farm make you buy Bentley see weda nigerian, africa's champion in follow-followism and japaism no go pick race follow you.

There's No Valid Argument Against The Truth.
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You are very right.

The Yellow-Brownish Pigmented Albinos Who call themselves "WHITES" Brought In Their Christianity and Islam As Tools To Deceive And Enslave Africans To Steal Their Farms and Resources from Them.

They Occupy And Utilize The Jungles of Africa Exploiting Them To The Detriment of Financially Enslaving Nigerians.

The Pity is That Many Nigerians are Still Blind To The Fact That They Should Be Heavily Invested in The AGRICULTURE OF THEIR FAMILY.

Well, Wisdom is Not By Force.

Those That Are Ready To Receive Sense will Understand The Essence of This Thread.

Great One King.

We Are Ready To Reshape The AGRICULTURE of Our Own FAMILY.

I Already Started Reshaping Mine.
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

You are very right.

The Yellow-Brownish Pigmented Albinos Who call themselves "WHITES" Brought In Their Christianity and Islam As Tools To Deceive And Enslave Africans To Steal Their Farms and Resources from Them.

They Occupy And Utilize The Jungles of Africa Exploiting Them To The Detriment of Financially Enslaving Nigerians.

The Pity is That Many Nigerians are Still Blind To The Fact That They Should Be Heavily Invested in The AGRICULTURE OF THEIR FAMILY.

Well, Wisdom is Not By Force.

Those That Are Ready To Receive Sense will Understand The Essence of This Thread.

Great One King.

We Are Ready To Reshape The AGRICULTURE of Our Own FAMILY.

I Already Started Reshaping Mine.

@the emboldened, sincerely I was just thinking about that this morning.
We have rich pastors and about 90% of the congregation is very poor yet, they keep enriching the pastors thru tithes, offerings and seed sowings.

Their pastors won't teach them about investment, never will you see their pastors give them business ideas and strategies. They only know to bring tithes and offerings then to expect money drop from heaven like manna.

These people are irredeemably disoriented, even their bible that they read says it in Acts of Apostles that "everyone brought what they had and placed it at the feet of the apostles which was shared equally amongst all"

Paul in Acts 10:32 said "His hands laboured to his own necessities and to the necessities of those around him"

That(Paul) was a pastor who worked and gave to his congregation , he wasn't feeding on their tithes and offerings, unless for those who gave to him willingly.

This is one simple truth I tell theists, christians especially that. "This your Jesus thing doesn't work, if it works, it should be evident in Nigeria."

The same people who came to colonize us gave us a religion. Don't they smell something fishy?

It's like when someone who forcefully locked you in a prison gives you a key. Anyone with a working brain would know that the key won't work, and that's why christianity and all these religions are not working 🤣🤣🤣.

It's also like a slave master who gives food to his slaves. The food is not out of compassion or goodwill, it's to ensure they have enough power to work, fetch him more money and to not incure loss by death due to starvation.

I'm glad you, myself and few others have been disillusioned. Now we must take it upon ourselves to ensure others are emancipated as well.

Good morning king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

We have rich pastors and about 90% of the congregation is very poor yet, they keep enriching the pastors thru tithes, offerings and seed sowings.

Their pastors won't teach them about investment, never will you see their pastors give them business ideas and strategies. They only know to bring tithes and offerings then to expect money drop from heaven like manna.

These people are irredeemably disoriented, even their bible that they read says it in Acts of Apostles that "everyone brought what they had and placed it at the feet of the apostles which was shared equally amongst all"

Paul in Acts 10:32 said "His hands laboured to his own necessities and to the necessities of those around him"

That(Paul) was a pastor who worked and gave to his congregation , he wasn't feeding on their tithes and offerings, unless for those who gave to him willingly.

This is one simple truth I tell theists, christians especially that. "This your Jesus thing doesn't work, if it works, it should be evident in Nigeria."

The same people who came to colonize us gave us a religion. Don't they smell something fishy?

It's like when someone who forcefully locked you in a prison gives you a key. Anyone with a working brain would know that the key won't work, and that's why christianity and all these religions are not working 🤣🤣🤣.

It's also like a slave master who gives food to his slaves. The food is not out of compassion or goodwill, it's to ensure they have enough power to work, fetch him more money and to not incure loss by death due to starvation.

I'm glad you, myself and few others have been disillusioned. Now we must take it upon ourselves to ensure others are emancipated as well.

Good morning king.

You have written it all.

Now, All We Can Do for Ourselves is to Engage Profitably in Agriculture and Teach The "Agriculture" as The Only True Religion That Any Sensible Mind Should Be Religious About.

Think about It.

What Has The Religiousness of Christianity and Islam brought unto Nigeria than DECEIT, EXTREME POVERTY, OPPRESSION and DELUSION ?

It is left to individuals to WAKE UP By Themselves.

We cannot Shove AGRICULTURAL WISDOM into Their Head By Force.

All We Can Do is To ACT And TEACH Agriculturally So That They See How We Personally Create And Distribute Wealth without The Need of ENSLAVING Ourselves To The Religious Tools of Destruction That is Killing Africa.

We Are UP For Good.

I'll drop you a sensitization link for Biogas Production from Cassava Wastewater And Sewages which We are about Kicking off By Tomorrow (Saturday, August 12, 2023) To Help in The Production of Cheap Cooking Gas and Electricity for Nigerians.

Agricultural Revolution for Africans is A Must.

Without Protesting,

Agricultural Revolution is A Must.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Good morning king.

Join Us This Saturday (August 12, 2023) As We Convert And Utilize Cassava Wastewater into Biogas for The Generation of Cooking Gas and Electricity using The Sensitization Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7798564/join-us-saturday-convert-cassava
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2023
Meanwhile, The Cost of Cooking Gas is To Be Skyrocted From Next Week following The NEWS Outbreak released by the President of Nigerian Association of Liquified Gas Using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7798518/cooking-gas-price-rise-next#125020937

The Solution To This Issue is For Nigerians To Awake To Individual Biogas Generation from Their Personal Home Wastes and Agricultural Wastes.

The Financial Oppression Must Stop for Those Who Are Tired of Being Oppressed.

Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

The group name "CHRISTIANS" became a cause for stumbling after the death of Jesus' apostles greedy politicians find their ways into the churches and began promoting politics among the congregations.
When talking about WESTERN EDUCATION most people are blinded to the fact that what the Europeans brought was a system of slavery that will last as long as African are still depending on them for setting standards.
Well unlike false religions JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES taught members not to rely solely on WESTERN EDUCATION but to believe in what they can do with their own hands:

Let the one who steals steal no more; rather, let him do hard work, doing good work with his hands, so that he may have something to share with someone in need! Ephesians 4:28

With the above quote Jehovah's Witnesses globally were admonished to go into farming, crafts and trade but most people started criticizing us that we have made university education crime whereas what God's people were told is that there must be a tangible reason for a Christian to go to the university it should be either to gain knowledge about how to use technology to promote the handwork your parents passed on to you if not then forget it it's all a means of scamming others who are working hard.

As i've told you before the true God began calling His own worshipers by another group name after the borrowed name "CHRISTIANS" became a curse by politicians who will be destroyed when God's kingdom comes {Daniel 2:44} from 1931 the true God began calling Him worshipers JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:

You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a curse, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death, But his own servants he will call by another name! Isaiah 65:15

The name God's people used as a curse in the first century is "CHRISTIANS" they adopted it even though it was meant to vilify them back then, God has set a time when He will destroy all politicians and greedy humans {Daniel 2:44} but His own worshipers He started calling by another group name: Jehovah's Witnesses!

So no matter the accusations raised against false religions today God's own people has stand out as if we are not imperfect humans like all others. YES! This they've all noticed that is why we are like a house built on the mountain top which cannot be hidden! Matthew 5:14-16

Good morning! smiley
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

There's No Valid Argument Against The Truth.

grin
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Join Us This Saturday (August 12, 2023) As We Convert And Utilize Cassava Wastewater into Biogas for The Generation of Cooking Gas and Electricity using The Sensitization Link Below:

Thanks for the invite. I must avail myself of this great opportunity, especially when it is business and profit oriented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:42am On Aug 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Thanks for the invite. I must avail myself of this great opportunity, especially when it is business and profit oriented.

Let me tell you in advance, nothing will come out of it for you. Others may get something but for you, you will only get sand and sticks. And it is you who cursed yourself.
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Let me tell you in advance, nothing will come out of it for you. Others may get something but for you, you will only get sand and sticks. And it is you who cursed yourself.
Lol🤣🤣🤣🤣. I swr, you are one of the funniest persons on this FORUM
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

We are onboard already.

Let me have your WhatsApp contact, or you can contact me through the number on my bio.
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MindHacker9009(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Why bother with farming when the Roman empire invented jesus christ is coming soon to give all his followers a mansion with everlasting delicious food anytime they want food.
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Why bother with farming when the Roman empire invented jesus christ is coming soon to give all his followers a mansion with everlasting delicious food anytime they want food.

Why Not Bother About "Your People Not Farming" When You See That Their Inaction is Leading Them To Perish ?

If you think that you are rich today and you neglect contributing your money to Agricultural Prowess in Your Area; There will come a time when the HUNGRY people in your neighborhood will Attack And Kidnap You For Some Ransom.

If you are lucky, you may not be killed - despite paying the Ransom.

So, Use Your Head And Do The Right Thing By Not Criticizing "Someone Who TEACHES The Truth About Channelling People into FARMING."
Re: Poor Religion: The Main Cause Of The Poverty Of Hunger & Starvation In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Meanwhile;

This Time, Last Week;

We Were Very Busy Producing COOKING GAS from The Convertsion of CASSAVA Wastewater into Biogas.

Everything That You Need is Already Being Taught on The Agricultural Sensitization Thread Which You Can Access Through The Link Below:

So, Follow Up.

Today is DAY 7.

We Have Already Completed The Setup And Counting The Days of Decomposition of The Cassava Biomass.

43 Days is Our TARGET.

You Can See Image of The Setup Below.

(1) (Reply)

Were Are The Mountains That Surround Jerusalem? Psalm 125:2 / The Kingdom Of God - Winning Each Day Devotional / We Should Have Confidence In CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.