Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border (4411 Views)

Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by AfonjaScud: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
I said it agbadorians are hoping on others to fight for them. Cowardly people that hate the sound of gun.
Watch how they will que behind alqaeda and be praising them.

You must be a mental case.
Are you stupid enough not to know that should nigeria gets involved in any war, we might use your Igbos as canon fodder to fight the war and there's nothing you can do about it ?
If you had any sense, you won't pray for war just because a Yoruba man is president. I wonder why Obidients think with their anus ?
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Dvdpity: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2023
AfonjaScud:

You must be a mental case.
Are you stupid enough not to know that should nigeria gets involved in any war, we might use your Igbos as canon fodder to fight the war and there's nothing you can do about it ?
If you had any sense, you won't pray for war just because a Yoruba man is president. I wonder why Obidients think with their anus ?
You think so, I wonder which military commissioner will be coming to east to pack people who hates them to training camps. Just write your death warrant.
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2023
May Allah guide you undecided
Shinjawestern:
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists doing the work of their blood sucking god Muhammad
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Tunde835(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
I said it agbadorians are hoping on others to fight for them. Cowardly people that hate the sound of gun.
Watch how they will que behind alqaeda and be praising them.
What the Bleep is wrong with you people.
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Shinjawestern: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you undecided

Godforbid...

I rather be guided by a goat
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by SenatePresdo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Corn247:

Yes, we do like to fight because we inflict an everlasting damage on our enemies

see now you are still shouting up and down like goat for something we did to you almost 60 years ago

A fight that was fronted by the North and the British, Yorubas wants to take glory grin

Cowardice is an endemic in Yorubaland.
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by panafrican(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fake News.
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Then,dwell in Hell fire despised and rejected,you wretched outcast
Shinjawestern:

Godforbid...

I rather be guided by a goat
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Khyrvxjzy: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
I hate it when miscreants quote me but I will forgive you kayode

hatred for yoruba is making you mad
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Khyrvxjzy: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Corn247:

Yes, we do like to fight because we inflict an everlasting damage on our enemies

see now you are still shouting up and down like goat for something we did to you almost 60 years ago

na for us to plan and do another one because it like dey are doing bekunbekun
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by engrchykae(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
It means Boko Haram will fight Niger republic on behalf of USA.
Africans wake,smell the coffee.
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Akuruoulo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
I hate it when miscreants quote me but I will forgive you kayode
Forgive the misfortune kid
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Akuruoulo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nursepepeye:
with just Nockout, you will run enter ditch. You are mentally deranged
Who is this rotten thing?
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Akuruoulo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Corn247:

You should have fight back when they were beating you during election grin
In my land they use army to fight us to attack , and other lands they also uses army to stop us when we start defending and fighting back

Levels dey.
No one can stand us without military intervention
Re: War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border by Nursepepeye(f): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Who is this rotten thing?
E pain this goat 🐐

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Footage Of Afghans Falling From Aircraft In The Sky - Video / The Queen Is Dead, God Save The King. / Donald Trump Signs A Visa-free Travel Policy For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.