Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT (23911 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket / Governor Makinde Appoints Ahmed Murtala, Kano Indigene As Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by LegendHero(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Ireti is from Borno state.

Ireti was married to a Borno indigene Kingibe.

I think she herself is Yoruba. From what I saw online, they said born by a half Yoruba/Half Fulani father.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by flokii: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Folks like this Joe Abah are the problem we have in this country.. selfish and insensitive to plight of others.
What stops an FCT indigene from becoming FCT minister if not that the Abah is insensitive?.. other States have State governors from their state but FCT should not have indigene of FCT as FCT minister.

Ideally, the FCT minister, senator and reps member ought to be indigenes of FCT not the sham arrangement we are witnessing. They wamt to turn FCT to no man's land so Ifeanyi can come tomorrow to drag FCT minister.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by Bethel4Life(f): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
LegendHero:

In Lagos state, you have Ijebus in Epe area, Aworis, Eguns, and etc. They all have a common ancestry called Yoruba.

Even in Western Region days, Lagos administered as the FCT is different from the actual Lagos that was Western region.

lols still more lies again

U didn't answer the question, what u just answered is in variance with ur earlier
comment that u support the indigenous people of a state

But wen it comes to Lagos state, u change it

Na hypocrisy dey worry u

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by LegendHero(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2023
Bethel4Life:
lols still more lies again

U didn't answer the question, what u just answered is in variance with ur earlier
comment that u support the indigenous people of a state

But wen it comes to Lagos state, u change it

Na hypocrisy dey worry u

Below is the question in your post. Can you find a post where I say I from Ibadan for example own Lagos?

What we have always said is “Lagos is Yorubaland”. This is what we have always said and I’ve always been proud of my Ibadan on this same Nairaland. Also in terms of hierarchy, Indigenous Lagosians, Yoruba from other states, and non-Yorubas. Just as it will be if you use hierarchy for Oyo state.

I don’t think there is a day where I say I am from lagos. If you can provide any of my previous post, I’ll gladly apologize to you.

Was it not u that's advocating that all yorubas mo matter where they live own Lagos?

7 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by tunjijones(m): 12:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Bethel4Life:
lols he don shift gold post to labour party now because his agenda no fit agend🤣🤣🤣🤣

Assuming the woman representing Abuja na Igbo instead of yoruba, they would have started saying that Igbos want to Colonize Abuja

The person representing Abuja in house of rep is an igbo person (Obika Chinedu) of labour party.

Abuja people na mumu. Them vote LP top to bottom it was after the election they realised that they have lost.

18 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by MrsTwrite(f): 1:51am On Aug 07, 2023
I will be right back!
Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by Tomek09(m): 2:42am On Aug 07, 2023
LegendHero:

Labor party caused that. Because Abuja people lost their thinking to some ELupee nonsense party, they sold their only senatorial ticket to a non indigene like Ireti.

Now if the constituents need something or their king/older class need something, shey na Ireti a Yoruba woman go provide am for them or na she dey go confide in. Wetin Ireti know about their struggle and problem?

She go just dey collect the constituent money dey use am develop her own state like one other Lagos honorable wey dey always carry constituency project (by selling slot) go Imo state wey be him indigenous state that time.

This is what happens when liberalism crept into a society. They lose their brain.

Yorubas can break barriers in contesting in SouthEast if they have the number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by jumper524(m): 3:33am On Aug 07, 2023
So the FCT indegenes are not permitted to have the sane entitlement mentality other states have. I disagree Mr Joe abbah.
If the ideology of Niger delta minister comes from the South south and the core North seeing it as a birth right to minister the FCT indegenes, I see no reason why we the indegenes of Abuja won't govern ourselves.
This ideology of not wanting those grounded in the past to have a say is not a healthy mentality, especially when we all know other people are not ready to compromise their own grounds.

9 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by OneCandleAway(f): 4:25am On Aug 07, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂.

Yoruba are not like that. How many Yoruba even know if Ireti is a Yoruba or not. How many Yoruba even know about Abuja Senator?

We are people of honor who love the Yoruba homeland to the bone. Labor Party through their senseless EXCO create scenarios that purposely handicap indigenous people.

Same error they made in Eti Osa where the rep is a non indigene. That’s the disadvantage of a disorganized party.

But the house of reps for Amac is an igbo guy. Labour party. I wonder why it's only ireti that people complain about, when ireti is even ilorin so northern.

For the eye osa guy, I hope he works because what I'm seeing isn't good. Sone people are waiting for 4 years to be over to vote him out. By now he should have stated some empowerment process, donate items to the community. He was bust on Instagram saying the people should share their ideas to his email. Like nigga, your lp mate somewhere else shared stuff to his community just 2 weeks after their swearing in , you're being slow.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by OneCandleAway(f): 4:28am On Aug 07, 2023
jumper524:
So the FCT indegenes are not permitted to have the sane entitlement mentality other states have. I disagree Mr Joe abbah.
If the ideology of Niger delta minister comes from the South south and the core North seeing it as a birth right to minister the FCT indegenes, I see no reason why we the indegenes of Abuja won't govern ourselves.
This ideology of not wanting those grounded in the past to have a say is not a healthy mentality, especially when we all know other people are not ready to compromise their own grounds.

But why us it oy ireti you call out. What of China the Igbo guy that's the house if reps for AMAC. Iteti is even half yoruba half core North as I heard and ilorin yoruba is assumed a northerner

8 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by OneCandleAway(f): 4:31am On Aug 07, 2023
tunjijones:

The person representing Abuja in house of rep is an igbo person (Obika Chinedu) of labour party.

Abuja people na mumu. Them vote LP top to bottom it was after the election they realised that they have lost.

I'm always superised they forget the Igbo reps guy. Only calling out ireti. Ireti that's ilorin so still north. The Igbo guy they better make him work for them. That one already went to firm association of first time reps for his selfish advantage, I'm yet to see any donations to his community meanwhile another Labour House if reps donated to his community in the north after 2 weeks of resumption.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by leanonme82: 4:37am On Aug 07, 2023
LegendHero:

Ireti was married to a Borno indigene Kingibe.

I think she herself is Yoruba. From what I saw online, they said born by a half Yoruba/Half Fulani father.

Ireti is from Ilorin. Her father is a typical ilorin man. She grew up in Lagos with her plenty sisters. They are about 11 girls and they all have yoruba names because they identify as yoruba like 90% of ilorin indigenes. Her eldest sister is Ajoke Mohammed (Murtala Muhammeds wife).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by Hedonisco: 4:39am On Aug 07, 2023
flokii:
Folks like this Joe Abah are the problem we have in this country.. selfish and insensitive to plight of others.
What stops an FCT indigene from becoming FCT minister if not that the Abah is insensitive?.. other States have State governors from their state but FCT should not have indigene of FCT as FCT minister.

Ideally, the FCT minister, senator and reps member ought to be indigenes of FCT not the sham arrangement we are witnessing. They wamt to turn FCT to no man's land so Ifeanyi can come tomorrow to drag FCT minister.

Don't be stupid. FCT is already constitutionally designated as a Nigerian "no man's land" of sorts, that's why it is called the FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY. Don't be an illiterate barbarian.

I 100% support the Joe Abah. I can't stand the idiotic and unfair indigenous agitations that are rife in Nigeria. It is bad enough in Lagos where federal money and the collective effort of Nigerians was used to develop the land, only for a few insufferable so-called 'indigenes' (more correctly tribesmen) to start asserting ownership and insulting the sensibilities of others.

Imagine the FCT which is Nigeria's melting pot, developed with billions of dollars of Nigeria's money, shaped by ALL Nigerian tribes, now being claimed by some lazy members of a local tribe as theirs. Not gonna happen!

Let them agitate for a state to be carved out of Abuja (Abuja is technically different from FCT) if they are desirous of having their own state. Maybe portions of Abaji and adjourning areas - where they can have their own governor and senators and whatnot. But they can't claim FCT because the FCT constitutionally belongs to the Federal Government, hence to all Nigerians.

I don't like encouraging rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by orisa37: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2023
"YAGO LONA FUNMI JOOR, ARINDIN".

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by backtovillage: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2023
These people and greed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by TimeMachine2: 5:29am On Aug 07, 2023
tunjijones:

Here is the game, Abuja people in the last election just like most people in lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria were not alive to the real reason why a dummy and failure like obi was sold to them, they all thought it was about getting it right and not knowing the grand plan of the ibos was to subdue and subjugate everyone in their quest to dominate. Do you know that, more that 50% of ibo voters were first time voters? They literally force their folks to register and vote for Labour party ONLY irrespective of whatever was on the ballot paper, even a cat would have won in the last election in most ibo dominated area.

I personally know more than 30 people that changed and transferred their polling votes from various ibo hinterlands to lagos. While on the cyberspace, in unison and via various mini WhatsApp subgroups they claimed to be fighting for new nigeria while in reality it was all ipob agenda masked and laced with patriotism to decieved unsuspecting victims like woke Yorubas. In unison they bully, insult, threatened, cajoled, violate, bought over anyone with contrary opinion. It was actually a do or die and trust me when I say, if I should get a penny for evertime an ibo person told me they either prefer military take over or Atiku than "useless Yoruba people" I should be richer than Dangote. So yes, the only reason why they fought for Peter Obi, a known failure by all indices was solely because he is an ibo man. Know this and know peace.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by jaymichael(m): 5:40am On Aug 07, 2023
Dr Joe Abah, give us the details of your dealer, he should be arrested. Something is off in the last puff he delivered.Alakori.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by TimeMachine2: 5:52am On Aug 07, 2023
jumper524:

The truth for any typical ibo man is to be allowed to control and dominate everyone, and they will never accept you if you are not under them. They are my in-laws. What is not obtainable in any part of iboland is what they preach for in other places. Can a Yoruba man or Hausa man represent Enugu central? Heck, can an Ebonyi man be allowed to represent Aba metropolis? They still practise Osu caste system and patriarchy inheritance in iboland, a system where some people are considered lesser and sub humans and deprived some certain rights yet hypocrites like Dr Joe are all over the internet screaming blue murder not to allow an FCT man be a minister for FCT, how Ironic.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by Akaegwu(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2023
RockHard:
Dem don already begin see Abuja as another 'nomansland'. Afise ni. 😩
Joe Abah my man. Anambra man from Nnewi. The wife is from Enugu. Tribalism will kill you before you become useful to yourself and your family

2 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by ycat: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Ireti is just a Yoruba in name only, she herself is not a Yoruba.

Her father is fulani, her mother is half fulani and half Yoruba.

Ireti is a fulani, there's no way Buhari would give that slot to a Yoruba.

Yoruba need to watch what is behind names and question it when it's too good to be true. if a Yoruba had gone to her for help and she refused, the story would be "Yoruba don't help each other" without knowing that she's just Yoruba in name only and has just about 12.5% Yoruba blood from one grandmother along the line. There was no way Buhari would leave a fulani and give Fct slot to Yoruba.
LegendHero:

Labor party caused that. Because Abuja people lost their thinking to some ELupee nonsense party, they sold their only senatorial ticket to a non indigene like Ireti.

Now if the constituents need something or their king/older class need something, shey na Ireti a Yoruba woman go provide am for them or na she dey go confide in. Wetin Ireti know about their struggle and problem?

She go just dey collect the constituent money dey use am develop her own state like one other Lagos honorable wey dey always carry constituency project (by selling slot) go Imo state wey be him indigenous state that time.

This is what happens when liberalism crept into a society. They lose their brain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by EmeraldEmperor(m): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=LifestyleTonite post=124931349]
Biafrans can't help but expose their covetousness for other people's property. What Joe Abah, a Biafran, is basically doing is trying to ensure that Abuja doesn't have any identity in terms of indigenous ownership. That way, in a couple of years time, they can start screaming no man's land. That's the same way Ezekwesili said Lagos is a "shared space".

Igbo people have exposed themselves so badly. Go on Twitter and Facebook and see the way they are freely expressing their hate for Nigeria. The whole thing has gotten out of hand that neutral Nigerians have seen them for who they are.

Just check the names attached to anti-Nigeria comments, they are usually from South-Easterners. This is unlike nairaland where real names are not used.

How can you be glad that a neighbouring country that is not fit to lace your country's shoes is insulting your country? Yet, you want your son Peter Obi to rule over the same Nigeria. You can't wish evil on a company and still want to be its boss. If you curse the ground, the curses will follow you everywhere as long as you walk on it.

Yes, Northern senators may oppose military intervention based on genuine reasons, but deep down, they are happy about the coup going on in West Africa because it means if such happens in Nigeria, the West won't have any strong country in the region to help restore democracy. It also means that one of their sons will become the military leader because they are the majority in the military. Remember their born-to-rule mentality. Once that happens, their evil Islamization agenda will be unstoppable.

Right now, Southern Nigeria is able to stop RUGA and other land grabbing legislations they've been pushing. But under a junta, no lawmaker will exist to oppose such move. They will simply take land from different regions and hand them to the Fulani who are mostly from Niger and Mali. Sadly, Igbo people can't seem to see this because their hatred for Yoruba people has blinded them. Only a blind man will say the hate doesn't exist. Your land which isn't much in the South-East can't be taken and handed to cattle herders all in the name of RUGA. Those cattle herders will breed like roaches and take over your land. You won't even have the luxury of Twitter to voice your grouse under a junta.

What annoys me the most is that it is 95% confirmed that there are no opposing Igbo voice to the nauseating attitude the tribe is displaying on social media. Sadly, even the elders like Peter Obi, Ezekwesili and their celebrities hold the same horrible mindset and are no more scared of voicing their hatred and greed for other people's success and land. At this point, I just conclude that they are all the same and can never be trusted. That's why they can't get to the presidency.

Those of use who have been on nairaland since 2013 are not surprise by their current display on social media. When they started tribal slurs and taunting other Nigerians because Goodluck Jonathan gave them an edge, we all thought the comments were just coming from riff raffs in their region. But now, we can see that even the highly educated ones and those in position of power who ought to know better are no different.

The best part is that every other Nigerian can now see them clearly. It is now clear that they hate the country and the reason is because they can't function without hating on something. If they were a country, they will hate on themselves, which they actually do; it's just that hating on other Nigerians gives them a false unity.

I would have advised the Igbo to retrace their steps but I've come to realize that they were never without hatred, so they have nothing to retrace. They can keep it up while other Nigerians move forward.[/Without Nnamdi Kanu Political Propaganda No Southerner Would have be able to Be President
By Kwakwaso Voice Power Should Remain in North;Atiku the Same Only Igbo Push Islamization Agenda Backwards Them Corny corny Yoruba Steal Igbo Political Position In Nigeria 🇳🇬 And So No Peace until Renewed Shege Finished Ronu]

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by Shattuck(m): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2023
LegendHero:

I support Dr. Joe Abah.

Shebi Abuja people dey shout ELupee 74 after being deceived with Peter Obi lies of being a Christian messiah.

Labor party already took their only senatorial slot for a non indigene, now Dr. Joe said they MUST not be appointed as minister over their own ancestral land because it will set a bad precedence.

Abuja na no man’s land now.
now you are saying elupee, but what you forgot to mention is that their senatorial slot was taken by a Yoruba woman, if she were Igbo I know you would have included your tribal hate and propaganda on it too, so shameless
Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by SalamRushdie: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://twitter.com/drjoeabah/status/1687016405034467328?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Joe Abah has always been the typical stupid Nigerian Egg head

6 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by salvation900l: 6:19am On Aug 07, 2023
I look Yoruba people sha. They are very intelligent, smart and do take many things in consideration. Tinubu will surely do well. Yoruba believe in equality before the law and that make them exceptionally good

9 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by Shattuck(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂.

Yoruba are not like that. How many Yoruba even know if Ireti is a Yoruba or not. How many Yoruba even know about Abuja Senator?

We are people of honor who love the Yoruba homeland to the bone. Labor Party through their senseless EXCO create scenarios that purposely handicap indigenous people.

Same error they made in Eti Osa where the rep is a non indigene. That’s the disadvantage of a disorganized party.
when you talk about indigenous people how many indegenes has ruled Lagos? Was tinubu an idegene when he became governor? After him, did he handover to an indegene? How many indegenes have ruled Lagos? Ggadebo, jandor jimi agbaje these past Guber candidates are all Lagos indegenes, you guys have intentionally kept out of power in their ancestral land, yet oluomo from Kwara, tinubu from iragbiji have taken over, so much for liberalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by ycat: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2023
Another bold face lie!

Ireti is fulani with Yoruba name, just like Bola Shagaya who is igbo but bears Yoruba name.
Shattuck:
now you are saying elupee, but what you forgot to mention is that their senatorial slot was taken by a Yoruba woman, if she were Igbo I know you would have included your tribal hate and propaganda on it too, so shameless

5 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by salvation900l: 6:21am On Aug 07, 2023
I like south west people sha. They are very intelligent, smart and do take many things in consideration. Tinubu will surely do well. Yorubas believe in equality before the law and that makes them exceptionally good

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by igbosarejews(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

Biafrans can't help but expose their covetousness for other people's property. What Joe Abah, a Biafran, is basically doing is trying to ensure that Abuja doesn't have any identity in terms of indigenous ownership. That way, in a couple of years time, they can start screaming no man's land. That's the same way Ezekwesili said Lagos is a "shared space".

Igbo people have exposed themselves so badly. Go on Twitter and Facebook and see the way they are freely expressing their hate for Nigeria. The whole thing has gotten out of hand that neutral Nigerians have seen them for who they are.

Just check the names attached to anti-Nigeria comments, they are usually from South-Easterners. This is unlike nairaland where real names are not used.

How can you be glad that a neighbouring country that is not fit to lace your country's shoes is insulting your country? Yet, you want your son Peter Obi to rule over the same Nigeria. You can't wish evil on a company and still want to be its boss. If you curse the ground, the curses will follow you everywhere as long as you walk on it.

Yes, Northern senators may oppose military intervention based on genuine reasons, but deep down, they are happy about the coup going on in West Africa because it means if such happens in Nigeria, the West won't have any strong country in the region to help restore democracy. It also means that one of their sons will become the military leader because they are the majority in the military. Remember their born-to-rule mentality. Once that happens, their evil Islamization agenda will be unstoppable.

Right now, Southern Nigeria is able to stop RUGA and other land grabbing legislations they've been pushing. But under a junta, no lawmaker will exist to oppose such move. They will simply take land from different regions and hand them to the Fulani who are mostly from Niger and Mali. Sadly, Igbo people can't seem to see this because their hatred for Yoruba people has blinded them. Only a blind man will say the hate doesn't exist. Your land which isn't much in the South-East can't be taken and handed to cattle herders all in the name of RUGA. Those cattle herders will breed like roaches and take over your land. You won't even have the luxury of Twitter to voice your grouse under a junta.

What annoys me the most is that it is 95% confirmed that there are no opposing Igbo voice to the nauseating attitude the tribe is displaying on social media. Sadly, even the elders like Peter Obi, Ezekwesili and their celebrities hold the same horrible mindset and are no more scared of voicing their hatred and greed for other people's success and land. At this point, I just conclude that they are all the same and can never be trusted. That's why they can't get to the presidency.

Those of use who have been on nairaland since 2013 are not surprise by their current display on social media. When they started tribal slurs and taunting other Nigerians because Goodluck Jonathan gave them an edge, we all thought the comments were just coming from riff raffs in their region. But now, we can see that even the highly educated ones and those in position of power who ought to know better are no different.

The best part is that every other Nigerian can now see them clearly. It is now clear that they hate the country and the reason is because they can't function without hating on something. If they were a country, they will hate on themselves, which they actually do; it's just that hating on other Nigerians gives them a false unity.

I would have advised the Igbo to retrace their steps but I've come to realize that they were never without hatred, so they have nothing to retrace. They can keep it up while other Nigerians move forward.

The name Abah does it sounds Igbo to you. Everything must be rope to Igbo's. Thunder destroy you. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by phemmie06(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Will you be pleased if someone from another region become the Niger Delta Affairs become the minister of that region. An indigen from FCT will be able to empathize with them. Don't be selfish

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by Fcwilly: 6:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Bethel4Life:
who is representing Abuja in the Senate?

This one is blaming Abuja residents for not giving thief.nubu even 20%

Kai e pain u ooo😝🤣🤣

E pain an well well as little as 25% them no get and on that basis them go loose the election.
Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by johnjose68: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2023
LifestyleTonite:

I would have advised the Igbo to retrace their steps but I've come to realize that they were never without hatred, so they have nothing to retrace. They can keep it up while other Nigerians move forward.

@LifestyleTonite, this is the best description one can give to the i.gbos. It is so apt and accurate.

they can't function without hating on something. If they were a country, they will hate on themselves, which they actually do; it's just that hating on other Nigerians gives them a false unity.

You will never hear oby and obi condemn the hatred-filled outrageous comments from their fellow i.pobs...but they will be quick to react when Sanwoolu try to sanitize Lagos embarassed

Once again, @LifestyleTonite, you deserve thumbs 👍.

But be ready for their insults though...you know that's the water 💦 they drink.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT by juman(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2023
He should be FCT minister.
Of course.
Kwaran governor is a kwaran likewise other states.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: 2 Days Nationwide Protest Must Go On - NLC / Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. / Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.