Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Sexual Harassment From Lecturer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment From Lecturer (20111 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university / Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by gentposh: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Vv
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Gottiii: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Sexual harassment, we all know say your girlfriend no be virgin even before you meet her. Nonsense
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by BarrElChapo(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2023
With text evidence, he killed himself already.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by juman(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Don't be daft.
Chance for her to make millions from him.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Squirrel1(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2023
U already have evidence... Go ahead and make a report to those bcc investigation circle. Dem go end him Career sharp sharp n other innocent potential victims will also be free from his sexual disability

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by quickberry(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is passing through sexual harassment from her lecturer. He has been disturbing her that he wants to sleep with her even on phone calls and chats.

Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.

Please if you are in our shoe what will you do.

Set him up. Tell your babe to arrange to meet the lecturer in a hotel, inform the police about the plan...lobatan😋

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by ipobarecriminals: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2023
sad Lecturer dnt disturb the Eficos,the sharp and bookworms but the aunties in 5 earing, wristbangle...Tell ur GF to face her 📚 (not saying she's one of those G that walkabout to leverage).

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Adakintroy: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2023
How did you give him your phone number? Abi them done De write phone number on top term paper?

Everywhere harassment harassment!. But we know say when text exams reach, Una leg no go Comot from lecturers office.

I get A". ...I get B"

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by ipobarecriminals: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2023
sad is ur girlfriend the only girl in the department/faculty?.Is she a slow/dumb girl thsy'll write Arabic instead of English,or the type that spend hours going in/out of lecturer office? Some of these wayward girls have their lecturer office key,u begin to wonder if nahtheir papa.Abeg,investigate ur girlfriendwell
Man90:
Already the conversations are been recorded likewise the chats
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by bekpo(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2023
In my case, let me tell u what we did. After disclosing 2 his guy who was our CJ in d faculty then, we advised her 2 fixed a date with d lecturer who's name was Mr Tile in his office. By this time he had given her carryover in his course. She fixed d date with him n dressed very sexy. It was 5pm.

We accompanied her 2 d office, but had 2 keep a distance frm d office while trailing her.

She made sure d lecturer pulled while she was half naked. She signaled us, and we forced ourselves in d office n started making videos.

He pleaded 4 leniency and asked that we name our price. Ours was 2 get him pant down n warned him 2 stay away frm her. If she carry over his course or any other course related 2 him, official complain will b made against him.

Since then, he kept his distance frm her n gave her an A in d carryover he gave her. If she truly love u, she will listen 2 u.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Xceedhub: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2023
What about her dad? What's he doing about the situation? Or is he not around? And if he is. why is it you handling it and not him?

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2023
cool wink grin u understand theur gamesvwell..I knw how that system RUNS back in 9ja.Lecturer will only seek to rig ur oil well if u are DUMB UPSTAIRS..
Adakintroy:
How did you give him your phone number? Abi them done De write phone number on top term paper?

Everywhere harassment harassment!. But we know say when text exams reach, Una leg no go Comot from lecturers office.

I get A". ...I get B"
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Mountbatten: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Gather enough evidence to bring the bastard down.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Nlandmodesfku: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Let her gather evidence and if possible, set him up in a hotel afterwards. People like that deserve to be jobless
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by OvaSabi1(f): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2023
I’m a female lecturer in a Nigerian university. I know that many of my male colleagues have the self control of a he goat but you need to be sure that your girlfriend is not leading him on in anyway because my eyes have seen things in this naija university environment.

Once you are sure of this, tell your girlfriend to notify a mature senior FEMALE lecturer in the department. Not for him to be confronted but so that someone will be aware if kasala burst. Tell your girlfriend to add some bass to her voice and reduce unnecessary small talk with him. On no account should she show she is weak by trying to beg, cry, etc. that imbecilic lecturer is probably harassing 10 other girls so if he spends too long without getting what he wants he will ignore her.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by bdon12: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2023
My own is my younger sis,a lecturer has been disturbing her in afe babalolo university.she had carry over same course twice n d man has sworn he wont let her graduate until she gives him.Does anyone know any human rights organisations to report this to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by CodeTemplar: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is passing through sexual harassment from her lecturer. He has been disturbing her that he wants to sleep with her even on phone calls and chats.

Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.

get out of here and capture the evidences so you don't come across as a content creator.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by aktolly54(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2023
@op I think she can report to SUG in school or school senate committee. They deal with such a sexual harassment case
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by bdon12: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2023
OvaSabi1:
I’m a female lecturer in a Nigerian university. I know that many of my male colleagues have the self control of a he goat but you need to be sure that your girlfriend is not leading him on in anyway because my eyes have seen things in this naija university environment.

Once you are sure of this, tell your girlfriend to notify a mature senior FEMALE lecturer in the department. Not for him to be confronted but so that someone will be aware if kasala burst. Tell your girlfriend to add some bass to her voice and reduce unnecessary small talk with him. On no account should she show she is weak by trying to beg, cry, etc. that imbecilic lecturer is probably harassing 10 other girls so if he spends too long without getting what he wants he will ignore her.
My younger sis is suffering same too.He refused to allow her graduate.I am personally tinking of how to hurt that man as I have d means bt another side of me feels i should calm down n follow right channel.He has refused to allow my younger sis graduate becos she refused his advances n also he is a connected man in that state.can u advice further how to go abt it as if i dnt see any way soon i might end up kidnapping n torturing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by happney65: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2023
In this era of SM,any lecturer still harassing female student isn't serious. And the lady asking what should be done is also a mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Abagworo(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

Since she is not your wife or sister you need to be sure you are not being manipulated. You and the lecturer are on wooing competition.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by OmoFiditi: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2023
In medical and health courses, it is difficult to now harrass a student sexually or victimize them.

Most of the courses have about 3-5 lecturers taking each courses and sharing marks. One lecturer is not allowed to take a single courses.

When we took Pharmacology, we had 4 lecturers taking the course. Medical Microbiology also had 4 lecturers, each taking Bacteriology, Viruses, Parasites, and Antimicrobials. Histopathology, had about 3 lecturers, dividing topics amongst themselves.

It is practically impossible for one lecturer to pass you, fail you or victimize you.

The entire university system should adopt this method and kill Sexual harrasment in schools.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by iampeterben(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Jestin:
Any lecturer that will disturb my daughter sexually in the future, I will take my cult boys and monitor his flogging myself. Yansh must bleed
Indirectly telling us you are a cultist without saying you are a cultist. Shame nor dey catch una, cultism for this kind hard condition for Nigeria. My brother get a life and get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by tojahh(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Leave the girl to face her cross.

Na the one wey she no like she dey tell you.

If you like involve yourself for wetin go still happen las las.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Relevant123: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
I remember how my departmentals busted our course adviser that year
when he invited my course mate to his house to lash her

The matter went viral grin grin
He lost his respect amongst the students

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by astonished: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
D
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by astonished: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Just go on Twitter and asked for help, so many Nigerians and organization are interested in this kind of things, well do individual, organization.

They will take up as their own, just go on Twitter and tag most of this popular influencer with plenty followers and they will help you to post it, even the VC of that institution may collect, if you see caliber people that will want to take it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Deicide: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol, how did he get her number?
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by KingRoiz: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Aside gathering all the evidenced she needs and meeting a good attorney, she must make sure she takes her studies seriously. It will be hard for a lecturer to fail and mess up with an intellectually sound student... If she's a dummy , forgerrit... InFact till she go open leg you no go know... Some ladies earn that fish brain badge surprisingly... As a one time president in uni, I can tell helping some female students from indecent lecturers can be a crazy boomerang

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:
cry

Not worth it.

Both the OP and her 'friend" na mumu.

He's harrassing her on CHATS!?!?

She has WRITTEN EVIDENCE and she's coming here to write rubbish instead of reporting his Randy, shriveled ass!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by mrjojo: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Evidence, Voice, video recording , tell her to play along, and caught him pants down

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epitome Model Islamic Schools Celebrates Nigeria 57th Independence In Style / The Dangers Of A Certificate-conscious Education System! / 1985 Average Primary School Fees Was N10 (ten Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.