Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Sexual Harassment From Lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment From Lecturer (20118 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university / Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by KaptainAfrika: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
"You think you can pass my course, without kissing MA CUCK...you must be joking."
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Peppysco: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jestin:
Any lecturer that will disturb my daughter sexually in the future, I will take my cult boys and monitor his flogging myself. Yansh must bleed

I'm baffled that you don't know that more than 75% of these evil lectures doing such were once and still actively belong to cult groups, e go shock you.
Better remove such ill thought from your mind, if not for you, then for your daughter, I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
You can either use the lecturer for your babe's favor or you can get ready to fight with " the power that be"( community of sadists, which is the Nigerian lecturers). Should you take my first point, confront the lecturer with your proofs, let him know you are interested in this case and you want him to make sure your girl graduates with first class else you ruin him for life, make sure you look him in the eye as a man to man. If you take my second point which is taking legal action against him, make sure your girl is very sound and rugged because she will have a lot of enemies to deal with. If I were you, I will use that man to my advantage.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by gito: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sometimes we have very wicked and stupid lecturers who does a lot of atrocities like sexual harassment on female student. In this case, the best thing to do is to find a way to blackmail the lecturers by gathering evidences like voice records or notes that can easily implicate him when reported to higher authorities in the school.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Abdulg2019: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Aside from gathering all the evidence she needs, she needs to see a mature lecturer from her department or other faculty to explain her problem. I'm very sure they will warn the lecturer about doing that.
Please don't take the matter to social media or outside the campus, anybody that takes campus issues out of school, the university will punish that person for doing so. Remember Monica from OAU didn't get her result as she took the case outside the university. Likewise the Lady in University of Beni.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Triangles1:
Before any man will woo your girlfriend or wife she must have given them an impression.

No woman worth fighting for.

Women are serpents and cunning don't let anybody push you to early life regrets.
. You may be right. I once assisted a friend who owns a Polytechnic in the Department of Physics. I encountered a lot of harassment from the female students.
You got to hear questions like Sir are you married, do you have a girlfriend, where do you live? Comments like Sir you are so handsome today. Requesting my number and offering to assist with anything. It is not easy to be a tutor. What helps me, I always maintain decency. I noticed I always have respect for the smart ones among them.
Op, please know your girl before you buy the market.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Judolisco(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is passing through sexual harassment from her lecturer. He has been disturbing her that he wants to sleep with her even on phone calls and chats.

Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.

Please if you are in our shoe what will you do.
easy stuff, tell her to go to d guidance and counselling section of the sch...
1.her identity will be kept confidential
2. She can also go to d police station and play along with d lecturer until he is cut red handed... U can Google d Kwasu lecturer case
3. She must carry the school along to protect her admission
4. If your girl doesn't report him, tell her u will end d relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by saysoo: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is passing through sexual harassment from her lecturer. He has been disturbing her that he wants to sleep with her even on phone calls and chats.

Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.

and she has a phone? record the convesation and present to the schools senate
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by saysoo: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Peppysco:

I'm baffled that you don't know that more than 75% of these evil lectures doing such were once and still actively belong to cult groups, e go shock you.
Better remove such ill thought from your mind, if not for you, then for your daughter, I beg you.
What about a single bullet from a snipper assin.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by uche393: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
mention me on a dead thread, I will give you series of way to tackle it
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by cocolacec(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

Tell your father about it, let him confront the lecturer.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by frog12: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
tell the parent

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Gboom: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
All these girls will be the ones frolicking with the lectures up and down and they will still be the one shouting sexual harassment.

@ OP if you are a still a student in the same school, tread softly so that event will not against you. I can categorically tell you , it may be your girlfriend that is giving the man the greenlight, if she sabi her book well, no need to be disturbing lecturers

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by canyouguess99: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Be.at him up

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Cutezt(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jestin:
Any lecturer that will disturb my daughter sexually in the future, I will take my cult boys and monitor his flogging myself. Yansh must bleed

Simple and short! i have said it before, dem no born any lecturer well. Las las na him wife my boys go sleep with. I no rugged, but people dont understand that all sorts of friends are good to have, both the good and bad, i no go even spend 1 naira and dem go run am free. These lecturers choose their prey carefully, dem dey look face.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
I dedicate " Mr lecturer " by Idris Abdulkarem to her.
Mr lecturer : very good, very smooth and very nice, come and see me immediately in my office.
Girl : excuse me sir, I hope there is no problem?
Mr lecturer : when you come you shall know if there is one

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by doublecross(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
record the chats and everything and use it to blackmail him

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by labake1(f): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jestin:

Saynotocultism

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by onuhx: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
let your babe Boot hotel for him, your woman should try play along.. set camera and nail him..

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by freddie009(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
DyingFetus:
This is how you get into a big mess when you take a bold step and report the lecturer

Some few years from now you're either going to be stuck in uni and haven't graduated or you've graduated and then you're assassinated by unknown gun men or under mysterious circumstances

Run your race alone after all you came into this world alone

Let your gf do wetin day her mind

Leave am, nah school your parents send you go.. If you like go form hero, better guy go show later on in her life and she go move on.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by ahzNigeria: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
To study in the UK, many universities are now opened for admissions for the January 2024 intake. Get FREE counselling and total support from us. https://ahzassociates.co.uk/uk-university-courses-starts-in-january
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by spencekat(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
freddie009:

Leave am, nah school your parents send you go.. If you like go form hero, better guy go show later on in her life and she go move on.
May God bless you for this.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Exceed15: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Do your home work well o. Hope nothing transpired between them before now.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by mainman7(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
I dedicated " Mr lecturer " by Idris Abdulkarem to her.
Mr lecturer : very good, very smooth and very nice, come and see me immediately in my office.
Girl : excuse me sir, I hope there is no problem?
Mr lecturer : when you come you shall know if there is one
Correct!
https://www.nairaland.com/7783954/wow-tinubu-make-eedris-abdulkareem

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by dontrulee: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Abeg, mind your own business if it's just your girlfriend and not your fiance. If it's your fiance, gather evidence and take legal actions but ensure you remain anonymous for your own safety. All the best
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by GOSPELTRUTH31: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

Make his number available here let sound and matured minds call him and give him some advice before his Dick will lead him to loose his job

And pls if your intentions for that lady is just sex without marriage in view you ain't different from the lecture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by OmoFiditi: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
bdon12:

My younger sis is suffering same too.He refused to allow her graduate.I am personally tinking of how to hurt that man as I have d means bt another side of me feels i should calm down n follow right channel.He has refused to allow my younger sis graduate becos she refused his advances n also he is a connected man in that state.can u advice further how to go abt it as if i dnt see any way soon i might end up kidnapping n torturing him.

Set him up. And splatter the pictures all over the Internet. Since he is connected, politics will be on his mind. One day those naked pictures will be pasted on billboards during political campaigns by his opponents.

Set him up! He will fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Xkale1996(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.which uni or poly is that

which uni or poly is that
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by bdon12: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Set him up. And splatter the pictures all over the Internet. Since he is connected, politics will be on his mind. One day those naked pictures will be pasted on billboards during political campaigns by his opponents.

Set him up! He will fall.
Shes already out of schl only coming back now n then to write that man carryover.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Annahh(f): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
The more reason why my children will attend a private university.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by bidexpaul(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Report the idiot to any near by Cele pastor, meanwhile pray on your own, gather 🧾 and take a bold step by reporting to the school management and even DSA/ VC.....
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by drlateef: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Already the conversations are been recorded likewise the chats

Then approach a human rights lawyer for legal advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbami 2015 Scholarship / 1985 Average Primary School Fees Was N10 (ten Naira) / Epitome Model Islamic Schools Celebrates Nigeria 57th Independence In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.