Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Invisible God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invisible God (275 Views)

Atheist Says Spirit Is Nothing Because It Is Non Physical & Invisible / Hungarian Explained The Existence Of The Invisible God Using A Great Analogy.... / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invisible God by Mhizzard(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2023
What made you believe that you serve a living God me:he makes a way where there is not
Re: Invisible God by FRANCISTOWN: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mhizzard:
What made you believe that you serve a living God
me: he makes a way where there is not

Strictly speaking, I think Julius Berger, FERMA and other construction companies do that.

5 Likes

Re: Invisible God by Dtruthspeaker: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Strictly speaking, I think Julius Berger, FERMA and other construction companies do that.

Aint you silly for thinking that he was referring to tarred road?
Re: Invisible God by Dtruthspeaker: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
For me: i.was heading down and out that mother, father, family and neighbours thought i was finished and that my life was over, even before it began.

I didn't even know it until finally i saw the signs everyone saw and i gave up and threw my all on The Lord, after all i was about to be finished, so i lose nothing.

And little by little, i join R.Kelly to sing He saved me, he saved me, gave me a second chance.

And He lifted me up from the miry clay and placed me in large place that i overtook mother, father, family and neighbors and I am their hatred and envy, such that i daily sing

And through it all, through it all
My eyes are on You
And it is well, it is well
… So let go my soul and trust in Him
The waves and wind still know His name
So let go my soul and trust in Him
… So let go my soul and trust in Him

And it is well
With my soul (sing it out)
It is well
With my soul
It is well
With my soul

It is well, it is well with my soul (sing it out, it is well)
… Oh, it is well (it is well)
With my soul (because of who You are Lord)
Oh, it is well
With my soul
It is well (oh)
With my soul
It is well, it is well with my soul (sing it out, it is well)
It is well, it is well with my soul (it is well, it is well)
It is well, it is well with my soul
… And through it all, through it all
My eyes are on You
It is well, Lord
My eyes are on You
And it is well with me

Bethel music.
Re: Invisible God by Dtruthspeaker: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
And

Wonderful God
Wonderful, o God

You are worthy of all glory
All honour and praise
All to You our God
Forever and always
You are worthy of our worship
And worthy of our love
We stand in awe of
All You are

Beautiful is Your creation
You're glorious in every way
You surround us with
Your faithful love
And we can trust in all You say

Wonderful God
Wonderful O God

You are worthy of all glory
All honour and praise
All to You our God
Forever and always
You are worthy of our worship
And worthy of our love
We stand in awe of
All You are

You are love
You are life
You are all glorious
You are love
You are life
You are all glorious

Hillsong
Re: Invisible God by FRANCISTOWN: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

For me: i.was heading down and out that mother, father, family and neighbours thought i was finished and that my life was over, even before it began.

I didn't even know it until finally i saw the signs everyone saw and i gave up and threw my all on The Lord, after all i was about to be finished, so i lose nothing.

And little by little, i join R.Kelly to sing He saved me, he saved me, gave me a second chance.

And He lifted me up from the miry clay and placed me in large place that i overtook mother, father, family and neighbors and I am their hatred and envy.

No wonder you always mention poverty and sufferings in all your comments so, you roll in abject poverty and you think everyone is starving like you.🤣🤣🤣

I also see why your comments always reek of hateful words and curses, you were a kid who never experienced love from family members.

So your Father, mother, family and neighbours hate and envy you.

What a shame. I wonder what your family is like 🤣🤣🤣
What a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious family

1 Like

Re: Invisible God by Fireoflife: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2023
Thread made by someone spiritually dead. Avoid
Re: Invisible God by LordReed(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

No wonder you always mention poverty and sufferings in all your comments so, you roll in abject poverty and you think everyone is starving like you.🤣🤣🤣

I also see why your comments always reek of hateful words and curses, you were a kid who never experienced love from family members.

Someone that said his family are snakes. LoLZ.

1 Like

Re: Invisible God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Wrong devil. I was rich but while it was clear others will progress i had a dark cloud hang8 over me and people knew such persons don't prosper but little me did not know. I kept rocking life like i owned the world till i grew up and saw that special shit only happens to me. Every other person had normal shit but my shit was always the worst special kind. And i looked into the future and saw that thiswas only the beginning, more horrible shits were loading and if I did not getaway, it was definitely going to finish my like you and that hellisvictorino.

Thus, i know you are big fool and that you are going to end up a miserable begger like hellisvictorino and your name changed to Francisinhelltown and you are already there as proven by your miserable hatred for God, Who will never save you and you shall die poor and miserable and alone.

While for me, God has raised me up to be the head of the family such that mother, father tell others to present their matters to me.

So live and die painfully in envy and jelousy poverty's husband.
Re: Invisible God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2023
LordReed:

As injected by your snake father, Satan, (the name even sounds snaky) which is why all of you are snakes.

And while my family can be born again and.changed you can't snake. Your snakyness is permanent and irreversible and the only thing left for you now is for someone to burst your head open and burn your body like this guy. Devil.

https://www.nairaland.com/7773496/pound-head-till-e-resemble#124571408
Re: Invisible God by LordReed(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As injected by your snake father, Satan, (the name even sounds snaky) which is why all of you are snakes.

And while my family can be born again and.changed you can't snake. Your snakyness is permanent and irreversible and the only thing left for you now is for someone to burst your head open and burn your body like this guy. Devil.

https://www.nairaland.com/7773496/pound-head-till-e-resemble#124571408

LMFAO! Snake family. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Invisible God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mhizzard:

What made you believe that you serve a living God
me:he makes a way where there is not

There are many Gods worshiped in different ways {18:5} but the God i worship promised and fulfilled His promises globally! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley

1 Like

Re: Invisible God by FRANCISTOWN: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
LordReed:

Haaa! No wonder.
There is nothing that guy, DtruthSpeaker can say that can move me anymore.

Someone who lacked social ethics enough to the extent of qualifying his own family members with that...
Make I borrow from their Jewish fairy's line, which says "It is finished"

1 Like

Re: Invisible God by FRANCISTOWN: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Who will never save you and you shall die poor and miserable and alone.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Isn't this the same thing I said?
Re: Invisible God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Isn't this the same thing I said?

No. You did not say that you will die poor and miserable and a lone.
Re: Invisible God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33am On Aug 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Someone who lacked sssssocial ethics enough to the extent of qualifying his own family members with that...
Make I borrow from their Jewish fairy's line, which say "It is finished"

I refuse to be among you snakes in your natural and social ethics of speaking lies. Hmm may God plant a Truth speaking person in your family so that he can be burning your snake filled families with Truths. grin
Re: Invisible God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:35am On Aug 10, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! Snake family. Bwahahahahaha!

Your family! grin hahahaha grin
Re: Invisible God by LordReed(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your family! grin hahahaha grin

No yours, the ones you used your own hand to type out that they are snakes. LMAO!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are Pastors Supposed To Demand Money For Deliverance Or Healing? / Pls Read Amos 1:6 Another Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled / Why You Should Not Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.