Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss (14384 Views)

Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 / FIFA Women's W/Cup: Obi hails Super Falcons' Fighting Spirit In Draw Vs Canada / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by Reussite: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
festacman:
So sad to lose in this way. Working hard all day and then lost it to poor penalties.

I still doubt whether Super Falcons prepared for penalty and drew up list of takers according strengths before this match. We had this match when England lost their first penalty but the managers order of penalty takers killed it

Still super proud of Super Falcons. Made the European champion English Lionesses look ordinary. Made Nigeria and Africa proud.

Now, time to go for African Women Cup of Nations as the least compensation while preparing for next World Cup. NFF should swallow its pride and retain the manager to continue moulding the team rather bring in another new hands.
This is very true. Our first PK taker killed the confidence of the others. It's a psychology thing. Your best PK taker should be the first to take her shot. Gone are the days the best PK taker wait till the 5th round. I will never understand why Asisat did not take the first PK & Desire who just got subbed in at 113th min was allowed to take the first PK. Asisat, Plumptre, Ajibade, Ucheibe & Kanu/Payne would have been the order. Kanu should not have been subbed.
Forget the PK sef, the girls had the better momentum to kill the game before PK. They just didn't charge forward enough.
The Banyanas would have done better in this regard.
Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by jamaicabakare(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
kentthestoic:

Purify your listening experience with the boombox bass speakers.

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

How much is it?
Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by Lutherblaq: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Austineva:
Keep hailing the failure of the zoo. Zoo is gone and can never rise again. Am very much happy for the terrible lose of the zoo
Republic of Biafra Remains my Nation
Am
shut up nwoke'm, owe ihe ne me gi ni isi?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by Thomasankara(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin grin grin[/color]you go explain tire,no evidence[color=#770077]
MatrixReloaded:

Foolish lot, this fool drop game and i played it with 100 naira and won 10million naira. He's a fool, who does that.
Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by aylipple: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Atiku always doing too much; who asked him if he skipped his breakfast or not? It mustn't always be about Atiku Abubakar, you know.
Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by Austineva(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lutherblaq:

shut up nwoke'm, owe ihe ne me gi ni isi?
you go explain tire
Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by Lutherblaq: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
Austineva:
you go explain tire

Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by flashabazz: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
I support the SUPER FALCONS all the way. THEY WERE GALLANT IN DEFEAT. ENGLAND CAN NEVER WIN THE WORLD CUP MARK MY WORDS.
Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by worksmart(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Actually Ebola does not exist, it is a hoax so I don't mind it using it to joke, but on reflection I should not use it to joke because may jokes may be propagating the hoax/lie.
Angelfrost:

What is the matter with you?!! undecided

Please, apply more decorum and sense when making comments about sensitive things like Ebola disease which claimed lots of lives in the past.
Re: FIFA Women's W/cup: Tinubu, Atiku, Others Hail Super Falcons Despite Loss by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Just imagine if that first half shot by plumptre that hit crossbar entered. Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Breaks Pele's One-club Scoring Record As He Nets 644th Goal For Barcelona / Joseph Yobo Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso At An Event In Lagos. Photos / Emery Strips Xhaka Of Arsenal Captaincy And Gives It To Aubameyang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.