Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal (35144 Views)

Fashola Denies Promising APC Will Fix Power In Six Months (Video) / Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by fayomim: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
All these strangers that are not even from Lagos

I wonder if Lagos actually have indigenes

Because I wonder why they allow these folks ruin their land

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

MC Oluomo is from Kwara Kwara

Homeless criminals ruining Lagos

Take away Igbo businesses and taxes in Lagos and see how Lagos falls on its kneels

Bittered soul

What is your business in southwest running there politics
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by ardetholar: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

Take away Igbo businesses and taxes in Lagos and see how Lagos falls on its kneels

But your big head ran from East to come down to Lagos, why una no stay East run una business, make una sharply run dry.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Diligent1:
The way Obi supporters especially the igbos are going about destroying the name of Tinubu and any popular person who supported Tinubu is getting out of hands.

I will advice president Tinubu to order the agency in charge of information to arrest and prosecute anybody that spreads fake news.

That Tinubu won the election is making them crazy and they cannot get over it, they are bent on destroying Nigeria, the government should take action immediately.

Obi supporters are losing their minds.
Supported.. these folks have become very silly losers

This Jackson Udeh should be very careful with constant his fake news. We remember how he said BAT was admitted in a French hospital.. these lies are unbecoming!
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Twistaray(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
My take home ; all that matters to me ;

Fashola has initiated the process of filing formal petitions against the offensive tweets and online reports with the management of the microblogging site, X (formerly known as Twitter), and the National Communications Commission (NCC).

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Alapogentle: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
There's no way he'll agree to it even if he did it
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by dentalux: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Burob:
Flexing with SUVs that President Buhari dashed them?

are u aware russia is backing them
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Gentew(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Obedient will definitely believe this....... They don't actually have a second thought and that's why Simon Ekpa is playing on their emotions in the East!
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by jydeskill1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

Mumu, who is stopping you from taking away the Igbo businesses? Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by toprealman: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
It will be fun to see what a man that has not practiced for.years can come up with.
These guys think they are too smart
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by fasbat(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
fergie001:
A Twitter user named Jackson Ude had alleged that Fashola and some lawyers of the All Progressives Congress (APC) were writing a judgement the ruling party intends to hand over to the judges.

Ude also alleged that Fashola supervised the rigging of the 2023 Presidential election in favour of President Ahmed Tinubu.

He added that Fashola had allegedly written the judgement for Judges in the 2019 Presidential election Tribunal that sealed former President Mohammadu Buhari’s victory.

anyone spewing unverified and blatantly fake news,he or she should be arrested, and charged to Court , if it's 100 persons, so be it!
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by JuicyStar: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
You guys are really insulting our judiciary. How will someone even believe an individual would right a judgement for a judge. Make una give them some credit na.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Enice(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

In a sane society, fashola and the entire APC miscreants would have been executed by firing squad by now. Is this not the same fashola that said "a serious govt will fix electricity in 6 months" ? The werey has been in govt ever since and couldn't do anything. Na the foolish drug lord I blame. I hope president Peter obi is taking note of the people that would be thrown in jail. The election tribunal should hurry up and do the needful
Trash! Sane society my yansh
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by emperor863(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

Find a way to get rid of Igbos in Lagos and watch the state become one of the best cities in the world.

Oloriibu.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by lailo: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Oga u can take your businesses and let us breathe in peace.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Sheggy13(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Is it that this Jackson Ude guy can't be traced and made to face the law once and for all or what? Cos I don't understand how he constantly engages in these smear campaigns and defamations, and he hasn't been made to answer for any of them.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by lekan62: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
quote author=taylor88 post=124944522]All these strangers that are not even from Lagos

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

[/quote] Go back to your dot nation and develop it if it is habitable,Ipob will keel you there
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by ShaqFu: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
fergie001:
A Twitter user named Jackson Ude had alleged that Fashola and some lawyers of the All Progressives Congress (APC) were writing a judgement the ruling party intends to hand over to the judges.

Ude also alleged that Fashola supervised the rigging of the 2023 Presidential election in favour of President Ahmed Tinubu.

He added that Fashola had allegedly written the judgement for Judges in the 2019 Presidential election Tribunal that sealed former President Mohammadu Buhari’s victory.

My God! Just imagine the nonsense. Honestly, if I were Fashola, I'd sue the hell out of whoever started spreading that nonsense tweet.

People need to learn they just can't use social media to spread whatever malicious news that tickles their fancy.

The person who owns that tweeter handle would have been arrested if I were Fashola.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by chidiokay: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

IF igbos did not know when Lagos was created why will Lagos fall without 'dots'

PRE- civil war and post 93 election Igbos desserted Lagos why did lagos not fall

With the rate and speed of light igbos use to return back to Lagos post civil war and after Abacha death ... who needs who ? cheesy

A kazeem can live 200yrs in Nigeria, the probability he will visit any state in East is 5% But place Heaven and Lagos side by side, 90% of igbos will choose to go to Lagos.

The only time you will see igbos chanting one Nigeria or claiming to love Nigeria is when Lagos is involve cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by chidiokay: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Jackson Udeh, the guy who spread the message, is an Atiku Abubukar man. Stop wanking over OBIdients.

and who is Peter Obi to Atiku ? do you know what Peter OBI fondly calls Atiku cheesy

The only difference is Udeh might be Atiku's man but Peter OBI is Atiku's boy cheesy 100%
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by exempt09(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Which yeye tax igbo dey pay for lagos...you wan compare to what companies like Guiness, Nigerian Breweries, Cadbury, Wamco, etc dey pay ? Mr.nobody dey force any igbo to stay in lagos oooo...una fit carry your business and tax go una state...ode oshi
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by limeta(f): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ttalk:
Obidient at their rumour mill

Who will tell this one that election time is long gone
Obidients still ringing in their head .
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Rebelutionary: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Kanu go soon get roommate...

And if dem carry the guy now they will play the victim card and throw the Tribal card again....

The same way one Jude blackmailed Emeka Offor or so in Anambra.
There are three people I have respect for in matters like this
1. Pastor David Ibeomiye On Kemi Olunloyo
2. Eniola Badmus on that Nwakego girl
3. Emeka Offor on Chude
They did exactly what I would do!

You have the means to pick this people and lock em up for a while before we now go to court for them to explain.

All this "my attention has been drawn to bla bla" is just a waste of time! That is what they know you are going to do...

That Chude guy has kept his itchy fingers from typing any nonsense about people abi?
Kemi wont dare mention Ibeomiyes name in all her madness.
And we saw the humble testimony of Nwakaego

Which one is complaining to Twitter and NCC?

Suing for defamation should be institutionalised! Period!
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by gideonvalor98(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

You be confirm werey...all these igbo tax yen yen you all from that back region use to yarn. Out of hundreds of thousand of igbos living in lagos, how many if you dey pay task. Na all those OKRIKA sellers or the wheel barrow pushers telling phone accessories or the ones selling food stuff...abi na the local chemist? Una dey run mad!

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by GreatrAnalyst: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

Sanwo-Olu is from Ogun.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by ComptonGee: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Sanwo Oul from Ogun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

How's that your own headache? We're all YORUBA and that's all that matters. Some evil elements are trying to divide YORUBA along religion line coining Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians. Yoruba is Yoruba. Y'all can do whatever in your own regions
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Mrmb: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Where's my land?

Go and ask your ancestors, I don't even care to know
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Sanwo Oul from Ogun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

you see how stupid you sound, you knew what will make your enemy falls to it's kneels is to stop tax and craw back to your dungeon in east yet you keep paying the tax to keep your enemy strong.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by chrisblack1234: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
What ya expect..lol..detective fashola..
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
fergie001:

Very soon all these things will end

i am sad because some ppl dead fighting for democracy
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by complexstuffs(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Sanwo Oul from Ogun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

Cannibal Ojukwu is from Somalia
Cannibal Nnamdi Azikiwe is from Siaria
Cannibal Nnamdi Kanu is from Afghanistan
Cannibal Peter Obi is from Cuba

All IIGB0 CANNIBALS are SLAVES and were brought to Nigeria as SLAVES
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Cromagnon: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu is from Osun

Sanwo Oul from Ogun

Fashola is from Ekiti

Ambode is from Ondo

Faleke is from Kogi

Guinnes
Coca Cola and serious manufacturer pay more tax than your mushrooms businesses.
Re: Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal by Dbestbrest: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
The so-called Jackson Ude should be smoked out and made to face the music for this fake news. To allow these good-for-nothing idiots to go away with their false accusations unscathed must stop. No nation move forward with fake news. Useless guys everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.