Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo (29070 Views)

House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session / House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by AareGaa: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
gaby:
Clowns.

Each time I listen to Akpabio speak, I just shake my head in shame.

Questionable characters wey wan change country..hopeless, all-round.

Na wa

So, only politicians from your tribe are not questionable?

We will Jagaban to appoint only Ibos as ministers.
Nonsense!
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by Peacecore: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
lexy2014:

what do you mean by "wrong hole"? what will be the right hole for him?

how many times are ministers assigned portfolio according to the exact courses they read in the university?

what did Keyamo achieve for Nigeria as a deputy minister for Niger delta and for labour?

You mean that he can fail even in his own field? Thank God you said 'deputy. You can also tell me what Osinbajo achieved as VP.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Peacecore:
You mean that he can fail even in his own field? Thank God you said 'deputy. You can also tell me what Osinbajo achieved as VP.

You didn't answer the questions.

1. what do you mean by "wrong hole"?

2. what will be the right hole for him?

3. how many times are ministers assigned portfolio according to the exact courses they read in the university?

4. what did Keyamo achieve for Nigeria as a deputy minister for Niger delta and for labour?
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by crossbreedwears(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Keyamo is not tge first to disrespect the senate. If not obeying a summoned letter then it's not a big deal oh but of he's guilty of Looting then he should be disqualified
taylor88:
Tinubu is a first class accountant from Chicago University

He’s a master strategist yen yen yen

He will employ his best brains and technocrats to make Nigeria better

He’s the renewed hope

See his cartel and squad

Very shameful and clueless thief

EBOLA TINUBU

So this was his best team?
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by shonepa(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
MatrixCircle:

U want change by coming online? Do u even have a page that talks about political issues?

That ur quote get as e be sha. Just be a good mentor for both adults and children to look up to.

Calling people names not part of nation building.

Our people said " You learn how to train a child by training and empowering other people's children"

I participate in Nation building and not Nation destruction. I am igbo but I know how many agbadorians that I have empowered in starting a business of thier own and family support.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by shonepa(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Now u acting like like the person dat mentioned Obi.

Am in the topic of senate vs Keyamo

Who lacks the intelligence?

Too much grammer no be intelligence.

Angelfrost:

What precisely has the rowdiness of the Senate got to do with Mr. Peter Obi??! Is he the subject of the rowdy session??! Is the thread directly or indirectly connected or linked to the Labor party or its flagbearer??!

If you want to fish, do so with the right tools and technique.

You have placed your intelligence (or lack of it) on the chopping block and weighing balance... Please, redeem or absolve thyself.

Thank you.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by Peacecore: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bro... Keyamo is a crooked charlatan. There are no easy ways to put it.

You should learn to call a spade what it really is. grin
Who's a Saint among them??
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by Peacecore: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't answer the questions.

1. what do you mean by "wrong hole"?

2. what will be the right hole for him?

3. how many times are ministers assigned portfolio according to the exact courses they read in the university?

4. what did Keyamo achieve for Nigeria as a deputy minister for Niger delta and for labour?
1. If he, a lawyer is assigned to handle health ministry.
2. Ministry of justice or interior
3. Malami was assigned ministry of justice under Buhari.
4. He might have done nothing but deputy in Nigeria except Atiku has never enjoyed enough power to act.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by grandstar(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
ehikwe22:
Aint you ashamed typing this? Keyamo and human right? When last was he involved in human rights?

Did I tell you I like or hate the man? I am apolitical.
My interest in these issues arise due to my love for economics.

The fact the man even supported Buhari irritated me. Buhari was a complete disaster to the nation's economy.

I am not partisan
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by ehikwe22: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
grandstar:

Did I tell you I like or hate the man? I am apolitical.
My interest in these issues arise due to my love for economics.

The fact the man even supported Buhari irritated me. Buhari was a complete disaster to the nation's economy.

I am not partisan

Then why do you assume they're witch hunting him? Isn't the senate a body created to protect the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians? Hasn't the senate also been known for being ruthless when their power and interest is on the line? Let's assume the senate are not interested in protecting the interest of common Nigerians, they're very much ruthless when their power is ridiculed. The only reason he'll go off this hook is his relationship with the power that be. He's not targeted for that relationship or whatever he did more than a decade ago
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Peacecore:
1. If he, a lawyer is assigned to handle health ministry.
2. Ministry of justice or interior
3. Malami was assigned ministry of justice under Buhari.
4. He might have done nothing but deputy in Nigeria except Atiku has never enjoyed enough power to act.

1. How is a,lawyer being assigned to the ministry of health a wrong hole?

2. How is a lawyer being assigned to either ministry of justice or interior a right hole?

3. I didn't ask u who was assigned to ministry of justice under buhari. I asked how many times are ministers assigned portfolio according to the exact courses they read in the university?

4. What do you mean by "He might have done nothing". Did he achieve anything? Yes or no

Keyamo was given the Special Public Works Scheme initiated by the Federal Government, which was meant to engage 774,000 youths.

What amount of power did he need to act that he didn't have with regards successfully implementing the programme?
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
UnknownT:
Nope. He did few weeks with Akpabio in ND ministry before he was transferred to work with Ngige in Labor ministry.

Is that so? A few weeks is enough to form a padi padi bond
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by Mozegee: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Whats the reason the lawmaker from Abia do not want keyamo to be confirm as a minister?
. And the reason was mentioned there and you are still asking a foolish question
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by gfon(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
grandstar:
Keyamo would definitely be a controversial nominee.

His work as a human rights activist would have meant stepping on many toes. He was also Buhari's boy and did not shy from confrontations with others.

Some of the toes he stepped on directly or indirect or simply those who don't like him will be quite a few in the senate.

At the end of the day, I am certain he will be nominated a minister.
all that doesn't matters, the senators have their personal beef with him, since he disrespected them by not honoring the summons he was served in the past to account for the money that was spent during that local government Jobs
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by TotoGame(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
sodeide2013:
South Easterner always out of point politically. Instead of wasting energy on stopping Keyamo, think of what would elevate your region.

You didn't drag senator buhari from oyo state when he tried to block the nomination of bosun tijani the other day

You see why I don't like yoruba people, you guys always see things from the tribal point of view
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by fergie001: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
shonepa:
No dey write wetin uno know. He attended, u better google it and watch the video and tell me if the senate truly care about the jobs.
Asking questions can help sometimes to understand things you don't...

So Keyamo attended the closed session with the lawmakers? (You will need Google more)
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by TalkingBird: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Human government has been weighed on a scale
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by Oxfordgrade: 1:09am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a first class accountant from Chicago University

He’s a master strategist yen yen yen

He will employ his best brains and technocrats to make Nigeria better

He’s the renewed hope

See his cartel and squad

Very shameful and clueless thief

EBOLA TINUBU

So this was his best team?
sorry to say, you are really a bad student of political science. Forget about all the likes; Tinubu deliberately fished out these men for the job and set on the game, to teach men like you how you can own back your vomit. Brilliant lessons isn't it?
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by EcoNews: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
The correlation is staring you in the face but bigotry will not let you see it.

Are we not all castigating those taking Kickback like Ganduje n I exposed that Ganduje actually learnt from the Pandora criminal Peter Obi who confessed with his own mouth to taking kickback

Angelfrost:

Chief... Bring me a clear and direct correlation between Peter Obi and this particular thread or stick to the topic under discourse.

This life no suppose hard na.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by shonepa(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2023
He attended the session there is a video , he refused to speak when the senators asked the media to leave the room.

Hes aguement was that the public needs to know. They insulted em, and he asked the chair if he was excused, he left.

Ask your self, the real deal that concern the people suddenly changes to a close door meeting?

Who is hiding something?

fergie001:

So Keyamo attended the closed session with the lawmakers? (You will need Google more)
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by shonepa(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2023
I told u to google it, for clarifications. He was in the room alrealdy, it was a single meeting, he only refused to comment when they turned it into a close session.

This one no be say i dey side one person, the way people dey take conclude now a days, na the truth me just won clear u.

fergie001:

Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by fergie001: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
shonepa:
He attended the session there is a video , he refused to speak when the senators asked the media to leave the room.

Hes aguement was that the public needs to know. They insulted em, and he asked the chair if he was excused, he left.

Ask your self, the real deal that concern the people suddenly changes to a close door meeting?

Who is hiding something?
I wanted to reply you but you seem to have answered the question.

Two questions:
1. Since he didn't want the lawmakers to send the press out, at the end of it, did 774000 people get the jobs?

2. Did he account for the N52b?

So you see that they are all birds of a feather, the reason for his unreserved apology.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by shonepa(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
My point is he attended. Nothing more......about the unreserved apology....if em refuse dem go put anoda person. Normal naija way...."if na u nko"

fergie001:

I wanted to reply you but you seem to have answered the question.

Two questions:
1. Since he didn't want the lawmakers to send the press out, at the end of it, did 774000 people get the jobs?

2. Did he account for the N52b?

So you see that they are all birds of a feather, the reason for his unreserved apology.
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by fergie001: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
shonepa:
My point is he attended. Nothing more......about the unreserved apology....if em refuse dem go put anoda person. Normal naija way...."if na u nko"
I go lie down flat...
Re: Senate In Rowdy Session Over Screening Of Festus Keyamo by shonepa(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2023
Lol

fergie001:

I go lie down flat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos / PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.