Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously (1767 Views)

APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by Flappy222: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
he would have to use his phone number to register still.
Bigseven:
Use OPAY first tier account. No BVN which means you can use fictional name then run your give away. God bless you if you mean this post
Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by orikoku: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
O lord remember me.
Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by Birdbyrde440: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
GeneralPula:
Use bitcoin nah..

Monero, Litecoin
Many Nigerians are ignorant of their use cases.
Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by Bigseven(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Flappy222:
he would have to use his phone number to register still.
naaaa not all. He should be smart to think of getting another SIM card.
Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by BossGerald: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I wish there is an app like that. I value my anonymity on Nairaland so much that it has hindered me from making friends or getting to know some people better.

Hahaha, see this POS operator...you think we don't know you grin
Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by Okoroawusa: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
I don't think I have known you long enough. Probably I am familiar with your old moniker and not Okoroawusa.
If you are not making political enemies, good for you. I personally have a very good friend from nairaland who we were once cat and rat but we ended up being close to the extent my husband knows him. grin grin
I can see on your profile you don't reply DMs. So if I send you a DM you will ignore me? shocked
I am sorry yes. It's beyond my control
Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by Flappy222: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
hmm Pre registered sim I guess.
Bigseven:
naaaa not all. He should be smart to think of getting another SIM card.

1 Like

Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by Bigseven(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Flappy222:
hmm Pre registered sim I guess.
Kind of or any family member who won’t open OPAY like pops or moms 😆.
Re: Which App Can I Send Money To Someone Anonymously by Azazyel: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2023
temitope23:

Stellas app has this function where you can make a transfer and the receiver won't find any details about you. I've used it many times.

Wow this is nice. I need this. In this ghost mode, can I put another name while sending?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Census A Failure? / Ministerial List / Invitation Letter: Change Of Venue President Wife Program In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.