Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) (40092 Views)

Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don’t need to be a statistician to know that unemployment rate in Nigeria is above 70%.

Presently, Nigeria scores over 70% in All the economic vices you can think of from crime, money laundering, power abuse, economic sabotage, human trafficking, kidnapping, tribalism, nepotism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by ComptonGee: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
That's going to change for better. I pray all well meaning Nigerians live to see that

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nigeria own is worst because of the population
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by LordBillionz: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Friend234:
And we've been ruled by "progressives" since the last 9 years.
Regressive you mean?
Regressive party

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Deefirm: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
And what is important to the Buffon at the top is Niger internal issues. I pity African leaders, very useless set of people.

APC2:
As seen on Twitter

Source: world statistics - https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1688500356203110400?t=MuyXXbqiZ-OC_sRC7lzLgw&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by bdon12: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
APC2:
As seen on Twitter

Source: world statistics - https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1688500356203110400?t=MuyXXbqiZ-OC_sRC7lzLgw&s=19
Wait did i see this right?more jobs in Iraq?God punish goodluck,buhari n Tinubu
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Mayeldah(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
APC una weldone!

We keep breaking records back to back on the wrong indices.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Kalashnikov49: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
It's a lie oooo.

It's IPOB propaganda to discredit Tinubu.

It's PDP ( grin)

It's Obidents that are doing this to undermine Tinubu.

It's detractors of the strategist, that are pushing fake stats.

People that say the above Nonsense, even when hunger is smashing their intestines.are listed below..

Helinus
Omenka
Legendhero
Yarimo (This particular mizcreant don finish)
Seunmsg
Garfield1 (Fake Lawyer)

How can people feel that being paid to push Propaganda is gainful employment baffles me totally. This electoral process has really exposed the Yoruba (Sadwasted) Region, as a gathering of people without morale standing and honor. This is not an insult, it's a fact.

So Pathetic...spits

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by doubra81(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
I expected the figure to be above 50%, Seems they counted the Yahoo guys as employed

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by MatrixCircle: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Unemployed people in Nairaland alone typing nonesense daily is more 70%, add this to the statistics grin ;. .

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Exceed15: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
So tell me . What has democracy offered us? One person steals billions and nothing happens. They keep giving their children jobs and tells you to do something for yourself after graduation. To hell with democratic dispensation. No wonder Niger people rejoiced when military took over.

6 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Una funny o...JOB for this present day Nigeria..how much dem wan pay you ? 😂

You lost your job not your LIFE. You don't need a job, you need a business and side hustles that fetch you daily income.

No JOB in Nigeria...but theres work you can turn into a fulltime JOB.

Your kids can't inherit your job..(JUST OVER BROKE)...start something and scale it.....put your life into it.....

We are over 200 million Nigerians , sell to 1% of that population and smile to the bank.

Times have changed..you need start thinking radically.

Where do you reside currently, you'd need to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running immediately.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook marketplace, jiji , etc.

List your products on those platforms..You can start with 100k - 1M...

- go and learn how to run ads (facebook , instagram , google ads , SEO )

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

Combine it with POS and bill payment , Fast Moving Consumer Goods business.

Stay safe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Basiljoe: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Giant of Africa, Gianting as usual.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Patrickker(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Sad. Just a circle of leaders with entitlement mentality that, 'it s my turn,' 'monkeys and baboons will soak in blood.' Only to get there and become culueless in everything governance except looting the nation dry and protecting cronies in the process. Any leader that comes in without vigorously creating jobs and bringing people out of poverty has failed like they all have
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Ikpunnegi01: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
Unemployment
In
Nja is more than 33%
Especially apart from Lagos, Abuja and PH

Besides
Where
Is
The
Statistics
From
Niger
Somalia
Uganda

Or
They
Are
Less
Than
9%
If
Not
Na yeye statistics.
How una dey reason is what I don't know. How can you compare the bolded with your country? Are you real or are you having a block or 💩 inside your brain. Menh! Whaaaaaaaat!
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Check Their population, kindly find out why they think government must create jobs, after they happy to elected the criminals into office without vision and direction, their religion did not allowed restrictions to how many children they can breed, japa become slave song
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by primeache: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
What this literally mean is that when you gather 100 employable persons at different levels, about 33 of them would not be able to get employment.

Damn!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Blazadenise(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
I don't agree.... Nigeria should be like 88%
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by caspapa(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
These countries you mentioned don't compete with the developed countries, nothing in these countries to use as yardstick to measure anything. However just imagine those countries below Nigeria have the same population as Nigeria, but our unemployment rate is actually high, but we can never be as bad as they portray us to be.
DEXTROVERT:
Unemployment
In
Nja is more than 33%

Besides
Where
Is
The
Statistics
From
Niger
Somalia
Uganda

Or
They
Are
Less
Than
9%
If
Not
Na yeye statistics.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Sirchiboy: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Na true.
Person go spend money go school.
Graduate no work.
This country wetin I do you.
Man pikin dey go 40 yet never see find him square root.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by APC2: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
Nigeria own is worst because of the population
Is Nigerian population more than USA?
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Kzeex(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Omo it’s so hard on the masses of Nigeria.... the abject poverty is absurd, still wonder how one wants to raise a family with the economic turmoil
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mozegee:
It is well ,it is well
this language for Nigerian citizen only

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by DenreleDave(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
APC2:

Is Nigerian population more than USA?

I'm actually comparing with SA
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Not when many businesses keep packing up.
Your best bet in Nigeria now is to start your own business.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Cha E
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Chetas81(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kzeex:
Omo it’s so hard on the masses of Nigeria.... the abject poverty is absurd, still wonder how one wants to raise a family with the economic turmoil
if the citizen don't know what they want, and go for it, breeder's everywhere
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by GUNITGuy: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
Unemployment
In
Nja is more than 33%

Besides
Where
Is
The
Statistics
From
Niger
Somalia
Uganda

Or
They
Are
Less
Than
9%
If
Not
Na yeye statistics.
Please remove Port Harcourt..,..
Forget oil companies there are no Jobs there
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by heysquare(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
9jvirgin:
The worst mistake in mankind history was the making of Nigeria. The United Kingdom has destroyed the lives of people for a million years to come.
As if Nigeria is the only Country colonised by British.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by nnamdi640: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
The rate is becoming scary everyday, and yet the masses continue to vote for wrong leaders to lead them. I just wish I will get a visa to leave this country
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Maj196(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nigeria too much population and totally unproductive. If we were productive there would be less unemployment in the country. We import and consume virtually everything importable to the country.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by oonyeoma50: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
We the good people of Nigeria are enjoying Tinubu's government, we are not complaining. Tinubu should continue the good work he is doing for Nigerians, he should not listen to anybody.

God bless president Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.