Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) (40088 Views)

ILO: Global Employment To Grow By 1% in 2023; Nigeria Tops Global Rating / Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement / Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by MrBroke(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nothing consine me. I no follow
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Quintessence44: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Chai , Even war ravaged countries like Iraq, Ukraine etc still have less unemployed people than Nigeria and someone still believes that Nigeria is working, OK, Nigeria has every indices of remaining a perpetually poor country until the present status quo is dismantled sad

You have no brain. Go to Iraq and Ukraine to work nau….who stopped you? Ewu.

Any nonsense you see on twitter is accurate so long as it is anti Nigeria.

Demonic entity.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Owochogod: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wait o na so SA useless reach no level, i no travel again undecided
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Celebrity5496: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
To me dis statistics is incorrect, it should b more than that
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Quintessence44:

I have no brain. I will Go to Iraq and Ukraine to work nau….nobody can stop me ? I am a useless Ewu., demented scallywag belch by a village witch
I will die a pathetic death in Nigeria because of poverty, l am a useless bastard.

I am a Demonic entity.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by chemicalwasiu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
APC2:
As seen on Twitter

Source: world statistics - https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1688500356203110400?t=MuyXXbqiZ-OC_sRC7lzLgw&s=19

Mumu, this is just for selected countries. Anti Nigerian
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
All this stat no concern Tinubu o
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Babathanks(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Even Afgha and Ukraine is better than us ?

Buh*ri is a Bas*rd. This guy's regime so much divided this country across. I can't have fun in nairaland any longer.

Igbo this , yoruba that , fulani this, ijaw that

Spit

Especially that igbos😂. They don’t allow we Yoruba to breath again. Insult all the time 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by miketayo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
femijay8271:
sad

I dey see Chile 🇨🇱, abi no b d same Chile wey one guy just go recently b dat?

You want to compare 8.5 to 33%.
South Africa is more surprising than Nigeria
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Dpharisee: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Friend234:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Anthony your own unemployment don pass 80% you have been begging on Nairaland since Buhari tenure using different women account numbers

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Padipadi(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Wait and see how Ebola people of the West that defended Buhari throughout his infamous desastrous wasted eight years and now defending Ebola will see nothing wrong in this.
When all your stupid talks leads to anger from Southwest people, don't scream they are tribalistic o
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by miketayo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
modernWays:
I think India should be ahead of Nigeria because their population in Western countries says alot about economic situation of that country.

The new government should do something about this. We need to focus on power generation to aid the development of manufacturing sector.

Most 11th grade students in India has over 2 years work experience. There is plenty work in India they just don't like giving expatriates
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Flame333: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
Unemployment
In
Nja is more than 33%
Especially apart from Lagos, Abuja and PH

Besides
Where
Is
The
Statistics
From
Niger
Somalia
Uganda

Or
They
Are
Less
Than
9%
If
Not
Na yeye statistics.

Talk about your country because it looks like they are talking about big countries here..

Keyamo 774 jobs is as useless and stupid as anything..

An economy that is already dying still shout
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by naturefellow(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
templarlandry, helinues, freestuffng, . Your whatsapp group!

PO wan create work for una, una no gree. Too fond of handouts.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by OyinO: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Unemployment rate I'm Nigeria is 90% because among every 10, nine are unemployed.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Quintessence44: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
MomohMrMoore:
Lol, this nairaland is home of junk news. I have been to almost all African countries due to the nature if my job, I know better. So Niger, Chad here are better? Someone manufactured the figures in his room

Ignorance and stupidity is the very name of this forum.

From the stupid school dropout ‘moderators’ who made a quack, dodgy set of statistics of indeterminate source from twitter ‘front page news’ on the forum, to the equally ignorant dullards who swallow the twitter garbage without investigation.

Just a clownish forum of idiots.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by APC2: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
chemicalwasiu:

Mumu, this is just for selected countries. Anti Nigerian
A very stupid dimwit. Take your slavery out of my mention. Olori osi. Foolish Yoruba head slammer
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Akaegwu(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
OLUWALE statistics
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Azeez95:
Congratulations to us 😄
E go favour me and my family and my neighbors!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
I need you to understand that low/high unemployment rate does not indicate the standard of living.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Osariemen12: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
APC and Tinubu's achievement. First since our independence. Congratulations, RONU.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by boldtruthalways: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nigeria's unemployment is far more than 33%. The country is a mess. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan is far betterbthan Nigeria. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Congratulations!!!

A Great Feat Achievement.

Congrats Once Again.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Even Extreme War Torn Iraq & Afghanistan are doing better. Chaiiiiii.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
boldtruthalways:
Nigeria's unemployment is far more than 33%. The country is a mess. Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan is far betterbthan Nigeria. What a shame!
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by sim37(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Make una dey talk true small,
Na Tinubu wet just enter office few months ago make unemployment dey like this?
because of hatred una no dey reason well.
No wonder Buhari call them lazy yoot grin
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
9jvirgin:
The worst mistake in mankind history was the making of Nigeria.

The United Kingdom has destroyed the lives of people for a million years to come.

Azin this won't be contend anywhere on planet earth.

An abode with the most concentrated Evil Beings on earth.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Nolevel666: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
9jvirgin:
The worst mistake in mankind history was the making of Nigeria. The United Kingdom has destroyed the lives of people for a million years to come.
Northern Nigeria is our problem

Their religion and way of life will turn a 1st world country to a 4th world in less than one year.

See the other one that was caught disassembling 2nd niger bridge in the name of scavenging
Or the other ones caught stealing underground cable at the airport.

What sane and educated human will risk their lives to dismantle a bridge they are standing on?

Or live amoured cable that could electrocute them?

Their population density and apathy for education is the most disgusting part of it.

If only we can disengage from them let them join niger republic.

I feel flora shaw did it on purpose in case we decide to ask for independence so as to act stumbling block for further development.

Makes no sense amalgamating these people with the rest of the country (south,east, west) that they clearly know are ahead of them(north) in terms of human development index.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by Zeel007: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
femijay8271:
sad

I dey see Chile 🇨🇱, abi no b d same Chile wey one guy just go recently b dat?
you go wicked for real life o... Lol, the guy is financially okay na. And chile wasn't his first country of travel
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by yemmywesey(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
And it doesn't bother mr Ebola, he is interested in the war.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by nedekid: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
From top to bottom.
One day we will drop all petty sentiments, and have sense.
Re: Unemployment Rate In The World, Nigeria Tops (photos) by nedekid: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Dpharisee:

Anthony your own unemployment do pass 80% you have been begging on Nairaland since Buhari tenure
Anthony?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch / Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.