Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (23396 Views)

Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari / Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by benardtotti(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Nigeria has the world highest unemployment rate on earth

Nigeria is the world poverty capital on earth

Tinubu left what he’s supposed to be working on and wants to spend billions of dollars to fight his fellow illegitimate criminal

You thief mandate another man thief him own mandate you say he should return his own while you’re holding your own tight

How can a thief betray his fellow thief

80% of Niger citizens are happy about the coup

So what exactly is Ebolas problem

If I talk now una go say I hate Nigeria and Tinubu

Bcuz if I type wetin dey my finger now everywhere go burst

We’ve hunger, security, livelihood issues in Nigeria and all Tinubu cares for is Niger

I no wan talk because e go loud

You guys have made lies become almost like the truth sadly too many people are lazy to fact check your fallacies , Nigeria is neither the poverty capital nor has the highest unemployment rate, no amount of bad PR will make Nigeria go down.

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by VEHINTOLAR: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Austineva:
grin grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Zoooooooo. Zoo is gone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Let this war start and I assure you as a Biafran that I will support Niger Republic with everything in me

Nigeriens military are already recruiting for the war;go and enlist in their Army and save us all this noise,Mr Biafran aka "with everything in me" ! Empty loud mouthed cretin from the erosion ravaged land of chest beating cowards ! Stop beating your empty chest here;you are not impressing anyone,Chinedu ! You don't need any visa to go to Niger. Go there,they will gladly enlist you in their Army. They need headless goat like you to defend their shitty country against a possible Nigeria-led ecowas invasion ! Pls,grab the opportunity to vent your inherent anger against Nigeria,anuofia !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by mauchiz: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
jonapeters:
The Question is, Who will finance the Niger war in economic meltdown

Please, We will Design a Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery
Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/t5fLQ9KrDo7G1J2J6
_

That is problem?
Who will finance the war?
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Gajagojo: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
mauchiz:

That is problem?
Who will finance the war?
Which war? Why all this hysteria.

I can only attribute it to unemployment.
There is not going to be any war so go back to work

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by mauchiz: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gajagojo:
Which war? Why all this hysteria.

I can only attribute it to unemployment.
There is not going to be any war so go back to work

Abi?
No war abeg
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by KingMiles007: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some Nigerian states share a border with Niger Republic, and there are concerns that they may be affected by the planned military action by ECOWAS in Niger unless the coup leaders restore civilian rule.

Take a look at the states
Sokoto State: Located in the extreme northwest of Nigeria, Sokoto shares a border with the Republic of Niger. The city of Sokoto is historically significant as the seat of the former Sokoto Caliphate and the Sultan, who heads the caliphate, is an important spiritual leader for Nigerian Muslims.

See the remaining four states here πŸ‘‰ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by orisa37: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL IN YOUR DELIBERATIONS AT THE MEETING. GOD WILL BE PEACEFUL EMILOKAN IN THAT MEETING AND GRANT TINUBU WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING AND DISCERNING SPIRIT TO LEAD THE MEETING.
THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Diligent1(f): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Tinubu left what he’s supposed to be working on and wants to spend billions of dollars to fight his fellow illegitimate criminal

You thief mandate another man thief him own mandate you say he should return his own while you’re holding your own tight

We’ve hunger, security, livelihood issues in Nigeria and all Tinubu cares for is Niger

Comments from Obi supporter who has lost his mind

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Coronavirus1: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
[quote author=Saifullah01 post=124949595]I think the president was too hasty, this has really presented him in bad light in the African continent and especially the sub region.

He urgently needs his advisers and cabinet in place and under no circumstances should any foreign ambassador/ lobby/investor be left to have a one on one with the president without his kitchen cabinet.

We all no the president is no spring chicken any more less they sweet talk him into irrational decisions for their interest and and at the detriment of the president himself or the nation [/quote
A man whose brain is not functioning well how can he make a good decision.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by EverGrand: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Don't worry, when obi wins, he would bring jobs like he did in Anambla.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by orisa37: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
THEY ARE FROM MAURITANIA MALI BURKINA FASO NIGER CHAD AND SUDAN AND THEY LITRE EVERY SPACE IN SOKOTO JIGAWA ZAMFARA AND BORNO WITH HERDSMEN AND ALMAJIRIS.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by mauchiz: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
KingMiles007:
Some Nigerian states share a border with Niger Republic, and there are concerns that they may be affected by the planned military action by ECOWAS in Niger unless the coup leaders restore civilian rule.

Take a look at the states
Sokoto State: Located in the extreme northwest of Nigeria, Sokoto shares a border with the Republic of Niger. The city of Sokoto is historically significant as the seat of the former Sokoto Caliphate and the Sultan, who heads the caliphate, is an important spiritual leader for Nigerian Muslims.

See the remaining four states here πŸ‘‰ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

Please, they should start building very big fence on our borders with Niger, after all, Trump built fence with Mexico.

Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso are getting ready for war.
This coup can be overturned by enlightening the masses first.
Ecowas should start media war and enlighten the people, so they will choose democracy,just that Africa democracy is still growing, they should use the media as a weapon first.
When the masses are enlightened, it will destabilise the military regime, from there they can enter Niger.
I fear Muslim countries, they easily listen to their leaders.

Ecowas nation might invade the country, because Mali and Burkina Faso are sending there millitary to Niger for solidarity.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by starstaz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
In a serious international politics like Niger Debacle , it's better to take a decision even if it's wrong than to stay aloof . If your decision his wrong, you learn from it. Eçowas as body has taken a stance , unfortunately it's not a popular decision across Africa and by extension - The world . However, the beauty of it is that the world knows where Eçowas stand.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by orisa37: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN. YOU ARE A SPOILER.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by plaindealer: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

We thank God Almighty that Nigeria dodged obi Pandora and his anti Nigerian ipob cult mob.

To God be the glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by barinedan(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
Please when will tinubu convene an extraordinary meeting to look into the hunger and insecurity in Nigeria, or was he rigged to oversee the affairs of other nations?

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by mywells: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
If Tinubu can step down as ECOWAS chairman and Nigeria president there would be peace in Niger and Nigeria.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by orisa37: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tinubu is not an ALMAJIRI and not a FULANI HERDSMAN.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by sterlingD(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
I don't get the president's obsession with Niger .

Don't we have enough problems of our own?
One name comes to mind ;Buhari
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by simplesearch: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
African leaders hardly justify their mandate, resaon their subjects jubilate each time they are ousted from power. For Bazoum, I think he's as good as gone; except God, nothing can reinstate him that won't lead to his death, cos those guys are going to be using him as human shiel untill the coast is clear for them from ECOWAS or other interest.
The two option left for ECOWAS in this matter is to either allow those guys decide specifically when they'll be conducting another election to usher in a new democratic government, or handover to an interim government who'll do that on their behalf. This seems to be the only feasible ground of negotiation that can be pursued by ECOWAS, any talk about reinstating Bazoum will and cannot click a bait. Also in the present circumstance, reinstating Bazoum is synonymous to signing their own death warrant or going permanently on exile.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by naija1stnigar(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fighting for a fellow thief, removing fuel subsidy, devaluation of the naira, fighting political opponents and increased poverty among Nigerians these and many more has so far been tinubu's trademark since may 29. The Paris made drug Baron gat nothing to offer the earlier we know this the better for us.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by arcis: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Werey...Talk nah...talk is free....You guys will rant till you die of hatred..Don't worry, we are watching...

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Alliswell248: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

Empty noise without substance.
U would soon be tired....I give you 2 months.
Keep enjoying your noise.
Sore losers...Bp is real

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Dennisbulkan: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
festacman:

ECOWAS should buy time and save face by stylishly tell AU to come in beg them to stay action until AU talks to the Junta in Niger. grin

grin
I was a fanatical BAT supporter until this blunder.
I realize now that BAT is not an intelligent leader, he's a willing puppet of the West. He can go to hell with his masters. Them no born am well make he send our army go Niger. undecided
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by manchyme: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

You lack wisdom which Tinubu has in abundance that's why he's number one citizen. Pray for wisdom and walk a mile in his shoe before open your stinking mouth to criticize him.
Go and read about Ecowas before displaying ignorance in public. Tinubu just happens to be the chairman now. Ecowas has agreement of military cooperation between it's members state and your 80% is beer parlour discussion. Be matured.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Dennisbulkan: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gajagojo:
Too hasty in doing what exactly? Please clarify?

In threatening military force against a sovereign nation. Who made him a police of democrazy?
What happens in Niger is non of Tinubu's business, we are no America/EU whom make it their duty to police the world. We don't have the luxury. Face your country & leave global policing to developed countries.
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by optimusprime2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
Saifullah01:
I think the president was too hasty, this has really presented him in bad light in the African continent and especially the sub region.

He urgently needs his advisers and cabinet in place and under no circumstances should any foreign ambassador/ lobby/investor be left to have a one on one with the president without his kitchen cabinet.

We all no the president is no spring chicken any more less they sweet talk him into irrational decisions for their interest and and at the detriment of the president himself or the nation

Many decisions B.A.T has made of recent has shown he is not a critical thinker...

From "fuel Subsidy is gone!"
to Emefiele's arrest and now the military force threat to Niger without even properly analysing the situation... Nigerians are in for a loooooong ride
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Biodun556(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
festacman:
As at now , the issue between ECOWAS and Niger is a Mexican standoff situation. I think President Tinubu was a bit too hasty and naive in leading ECOWAS to give deadlines in order to impress the West and particularly his personal friend and 'landlord' in France. Now, he has to manage the embarrassment of not carrying out the threat.

ECOWAS should buy time and save face by stylishly tell AU to come in beg them to stay action until AU talks to the Junta in Niger. grin

Personally, I believe the ship has sailed and ECOWAS' workable option now is to pressure the junta to draw up timetable to return Niger to democracy within shortest possible time.

AU gives the junters 15 days ultimatum against 7 days given by ECOWAS. Conveying extra ordinary meeting on the 10th is way of complying with AU ultimatum
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Firefox01: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

shut up!!

1 Like

Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Iamzik: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gajagojo:
Too hasty in doing what exactly? Please clarify?

Too hasty in issuing ultimatum for military action.
This was the same way he announced subsidy removal on inauguration day and threw the nation into panic. He floated the naira without sound economic advice. He is used to making such pronouncements in Lagos but Abuja is not Lagos.

A sensible president will consult widely with critical stakeholders that will be impacted before issuing ultimatum.

If you understand how international diplomacy works then you will know that any serious entity that issues ultimatum must follow through else they will be considered weak by the international community.

Now he is torn between stubbornly invading without approval from senate or blessing of the North, or to eat his word and bear the shame
Re: Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit by Ikpunnegi01: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
The day the sniffing vagab#nd will invade Niger Republic will be the day suicide bombers will resume work in this SHITHOLE! Hausa people are busy watching you him closely. You want to turn their brothers against them, na South wΓ ste go collect the wotowoto when it finally starts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State LG Poll ; Election Without Voters. Pictures. / Aisha Buhari, Abba Kyari At Burial Of Fallen Nigerian Soldiers In Abuja(photo) / NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.