Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

WAEC Releases 2023 Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Releases 2023 Results (17422 Views)

Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / WAEC Releases Official Timetable For 2018 First Series Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Creamypie(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
The time we finish WAec, Na 20% at most dey score 5 credits. From this 20%, na half of them get both maths and English. Waec became simple when neco came on board in 2000/2001

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by jconsulting(f): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Hope they won't be inspired by Ebola to forge results. 👋

A beg who know Mmseomma center

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Buffalo2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nextkin:
No wonder some these waec candidates on nairaland have been quiet
grin
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by callmevirus(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
SparklingWindow:
F9 parallel

As in the days of Sparklingwindow
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Mamijoh(f): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Beremx:
The way kids pass WAEC these days, it wasn't like that in the early 90s . No more two sitting requirements to get admission now. The kids are all clearing their papers.
Is GCE still relevant?
You can say that again
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Danidinho4: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Rigged results!

These students know the Nigerian factor already.

Put some of them in a common entrance examination they would fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by NaijaCover(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nice one
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Oova(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin Dey play
atobs4real:
Don't forge any result to win the best result holder
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by MrsTwrite(f): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Waec now na easy exam, unlike those days, when Adamu and simbi will write like 5 times...

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by jericco1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
84% pass Omo see chilling my time na 40 or less

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Mergic(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bluntguy:
Nobody dey fail WEAC again these days. Rigging is the order of the day since Feb. 25th

rt by CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by kunle4toyeyaho: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I swear bro

I know someone who had 3A and 6B but couldn't score 180 in JAMB
the person simply hid his talent. He didn't want people to know he's such a brilliant one 😂
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by ultimateprof: 12:10am On Aug 08, 2023
WAEC has lower the standard of their exam questions. Everything is just too easy to pass now!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Passionnn: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Beremx:
The way kids pass WAEC these days, it wasn't like that in the early 90s . No more two sitting requirements to get admission now. The kids are all clearing their papers.
Is GCE still relevant?
The standard has crumbled.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by tiger28: 1:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Mmesoma Part 2.......loading!
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by RedAlert08(m): 2:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Passionnn:

The standard has crumbled.

standard has crumbled or students are now smarter?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Make i go check my result, hopefully i get 5 credits this time around.
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 08, 2023
Good luck
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Zico5(m): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2023
What's is the fate of this result please? How long will it take for the outstanding result to be released. My girl need it for unilag admission

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by FireUpNow(m): 4:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Bluntguy:
Nobody dey fail WEAC again these days. Rigging is the order of the day since Feb. 25th
You said it all. The private schools are more dangerous in examination malpractices

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Manfromlasvegas(m): 4:44am On Aug 08, 2023
ultimateprof:
WAEC has lower the standard of their exam questions. Everything is just too easy to pass now!

Is not that they lowered their standard. The standard is more or less the same. Check past exam questions, roughly the same. The key difference is exam malpractice. Brother, E CHOKE. Private schools killed wassce exam. It is now effectively a foregone conclusion that a student, whether they have read or not, will pass because of exam malpractice. Before the commencement of the examination, the students already have the questions and the answers in their phones. Phones they will enter the exam hall with. Brother, e choke. This is the primary reason why they pass. Exam malpractice.

The only serious exam in Nigeria is Jamb. Jamb has its problems (especially with technical glitches) but it is much better than the others. Even though they have reduced the number of questions they ask, and have improved their grading/scoring system with the CBT format, their question standard is roughly the same and the level of malpractice is reduced to the minimum. May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Please what does "HELD" mean in WAEC result?
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Enigma1510(m): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Thank God ooo grin grin grin
Na your wahala be that if you think nobody dey read again. All i know is that most of my candidates i took to somewhere for the exam go definitely sleep peacefully. Anybody interested in both WAEC and NECO next year should chat me up and let me link you up with a school here in Oyo State, i got the link for a nephew through luck, me no talk sey dem go write am for you oooo…(before dem start to dey send PI ontop my head)
All i know is the environment is too conducive for success and nobody dey stress anybody coz accomodation dey till you finish.
All i know is na mosquitoes you go dey use remember sey you write exam…
I remember i had some graduates that just needed CRS for Theology. And they had to sit for it all over again since they failed it years ago.
NECO go finish this week.

So, PM me for proofs instead of asking questions on a faceless forum and make sure you quote me so as to be aware.
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by Enigma1510(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2023
FireUpNow:

You said it all. The private schools are more dangerous in examination malpractices

I am proud of my family’s school too, dem no gree fail, even WAEC officials no get choice since there was no malpractices seen and no reason to fail those that did well abeg cheesy grin grin
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by nelsonose: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Same WAEC that derailed a lot of people's destinies in the 90s. It has suddenly become a piece of cake.
Nothing truly last forever not even our worries and the problems of Nigeria.
This country will get better someday, it may not be in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by NoToPile: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Is not that they lowered their standard. The standard is more or less the same. Check past exam questions, roughly the same. The key difference is exam malpractice. Brother, E CHOKE. Private schools killed wassce exam. It is now effectively a foregone conclusion that a student, whether they have read or not, will pass because of exam malpractice. Before the commencement of the examination, the students already have the questions and the answers in their phones. Phones they will enter the exam hall with. Brother, e choke. This is the primary reason why they pass. Exam malpractice.

The only serious exam in Nigeria is Jamb. Jamb has its problems (especially with technical glitches) but it is much better than the others. Even though they have reduced the number of questions they ask, and have improved their grading/scoring system with the CBT format, their question standard is roughly the same and the level of malpractice is reduced to the minimum. May God help us.

You can say the bolded again but there are still schools with zero malpractice and their students do well.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by theophorus(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Zico5:
What's is the fate of this result please? How long will it take for the outstanding result to be released. My girl need it for unilag admission

Relax, give it one week before checking again.

Fact is not all result have been uploaded.
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by indoorlove(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2023
There's absolutely no need to waste students time writing WAEC exams. I would suggest you just hand them their certificates after completion of SS3.

Reasons:
1. Leakages, Exam question papers are
usually out, day or two days to the exam
date.

2. There are plethora of websites offering
WAEC *RUNs* as a service.

3. Examination Malpractice has characterized
both Private and public schools.

4. The sad part is that, WAEC as a body are not
doing enough to curtail these menace.

It's terrible.
Re: WAEC Releases 2023 Results by psucc(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Jamb and Universities will weed them out...
Except he/she doesn't scire up to 140 or wants professional course Law, Med, etc. or no money.

Nigeria of these days is a wonder. You get 200 in JAMB but someone with 150 is offered admission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OOU Students Protest Bizarre Policy Of Class Repetition For Late Payment Of Fees / NIIT Students / Unilag Post Utme Date Finanlly Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.