Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette (40716 Views)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by KanwuliaExtra: 5:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Even me can produce pictures from secondary school WITH CLASSMATES TO VERIFY!

This TIEFNUBU na real illiterate! grin

Live from Onikan YABA LEFT! tongue
. . . . When virgins were real virgins. . . . with all holes intact.💃🏼

TIEFNUBU used his own to be embalming heroine from coast to coast.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nkemgboye: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2023
If I were the President, I would personally splash the result all over the internet to lay the matter to rest forever. What's this about filing a Motion to block the release of a beautiful result you should be proudly wearing like a garland around your neck? Abeg, this doesn't make any logical sense, jare! 🤨
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by opribo(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:
What and who exactly is Tinubu

Everything around this man is mirage and questionable

From primary school certificate

Secondary school certificate

Classmates from Primary to University

Health

Source of wealth

From his gender identity in Chicago which Atiku said Tinubu was a female student

Heroin and $460k forfeiture

Who are your parents and sibling?

Are you from Nigeria or Guinea

Like all my life I’ve never seen a ghost like Tinubu

How does this man even have supporters who claim to be patriotic citizens that wants the country to move forward yet imposed a man without a bar-ground on us

Tinubu stole Donald Duke childhood pic as his own

TINUBU IS A NON-LIVING THING

Supporting and defending this man is the most difficult job on earth

Una salary suppose pass 600k per month and not this 32k y’all receive

This brings bubu to question how does s former leader endorse a man who doesn't exist for Nigerians so we should ask where lies hos loyalty.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by zoedew: 6:10am On Aug 08, 2023
Osariemen12:
He didn't go to school. Simple.

He only traded drugs illegally. Come to think of it, is it possible to be attending classes and be controlling cocaine consignments from the Mexican borders? Hell no. He only did the latter.
Simply makes no sense to say he didn’t go to school. No way you can rise to become Mobil Treasurer in Nigeria without education! If Atiku feels so strongly about the matter he should hire a private investigator to help him out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikaeniyan0: 6:13am On Aug 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

So why the extra stress of filing a motion that they don’t release his details? I mean why not just ignore them to waste their time proving he wasn’t the one? I know it’s hard defending the drug lord. Infact I already know your answer. It won’t be different from what’s you’ve said already. Pele…
If Atiku didn't sue him, he won't be replying
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikaeniyan0: 6:14am On Aug 08, 2023
YouAreNobody:

What the university said is "a certain Bola TInubu". Hundeyin's exposè showed that the Bola Tinubu CSU was referring to is female. You can't say the university made a mistake on Tinubu's gender, can you?
Well, you can believe whatever you want. Nothing will change the reality on ground
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikaeniyan0: 6:16am On Aug 08, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Why then is he hiding? I mean....if I have a certificate and people are asking to see if i'll proudly display it. Do you see that you people are the problem we have in this country? You defend evil because you think it favours you
Tinubu owes you bitter people nothing. He does not need to show anybody anything. the school have confirm Tinubu graduated from Chicago state university, that's the koko.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikaeniyan0: 6:17am On Aug 08, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

You haven't added any new information relevant to our discussion.

I stand by what I said earlier. Bola Tinubu did not graduate with distinction from his bachelors degree program.

That's all.

Whats the difference between who graduated with "distinction and honour"?
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikaeniyan0: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2023
toprealman:

😂 😂😂Omokiri🤣🤣🤣
Also go and confirm yourself in Chicago, since you don't want to believe the man who went there.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2023
allthingsgood:

Yes o. Ntoorrr grin
Chai who do u this thing
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If Atiku didn't sue him, he won't be replying

I thought as much. Nothing new. Atiku did not sue him. He only asked the court to give an order for CSU to release details. Now I ask again if he has nothing to hide why bother? Again if the school releases the details and indeed Tinubu was the one who attended wouldn’t that be a big plus to his case?
Oya try to answer. I know defending Tinubu involves setting aside common sense so you’ll avoid my questions and answer something which I didn’t ask. Prove me wrong 😁😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikaeniyan0: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

I thought as much. Nothing new. Atiku did not sue him. He only asked the court to give an order for CSU to release details.
Go through the article again. Atiku sued him and he's defending himself. Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 and handover to a northerner in the APC.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by YouAreNobody: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu owes you bitter people nothing. He does not need to show anybody anything. the school have confirm Tinubu graduated from Chicago state university, that's the koko.
Call me a bitter person for speaking facts, I really do not care. You say tinubu does not need to show anybody anything but I'm 100% sure you wont employ someone who chooses not to show you his school certificates. I don't know the kinda mentality you people seem to have. To you, being president is just a dick-measuring contest. Same thing happened during Buhari and you guys defended him and now 8 long years wasted. Same thing is happening in Tinubu's case and you're still defending. You're good at defending stupidity, thinking it'll benefit you.
If Tinubu was contesting for president of Yorubaland and there were other competent yorubas on the ballot, you guys will never vote for him. That's how demonic some people are
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by matotoide(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Abi? Then why is Tinubu trying to block the release of records, i mean what is there to hide? A good name is greater than riches.
drlateef:
See wailings all over the place. Tinubu has his picture on graduate list. He was even a graduate assistant teaching his classmates. His senior colleague in same attested to that. Atiku is just wasting all the stolen money he acquired while being vice president. The Americans will swoop on him. He will pay heavy fines for needless lawsuits.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by a4cube: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2023
The only first class graduate that is hiding his achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by YouAreNobody: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Well, you can believe whatever you want. Nothing will change the reality on ground
Whether the reality changes or not, I'm really not concerned. My only concern is seeing the living standards of Nigerians dropping lower and lower. A yoruba man won, but the first protest against hardship was in Osun state, his acclaimed state of origin. The second protest was in the northern part of the country. Have you seen any protest in igbo land? Na una still dey suffer these stupid choices you make.

Even if PMS is sold at 2k a litre I'll still buy it when I'm in the country. When I'm through with my building projects I'll leave y'all in your shithole
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by daygee12: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:

He didn’t even travel to US with a male name

If not for tribalism Tinubu is not even qualified to be a WhatsApp group admin

But he ruled Lagos that's far better than all the states in ur region put together.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Bashak: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Bulk needed.
I buy at a very sweet rate... Bring what you have and let's deal.

DM
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Innobee99(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Xscape1993:
Everything about this strange man is questionable, why?
Strange man

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by ncoolsome(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2023
drlateef:
See wailings all over the place. Tinubu has his picture on graduate list. He was even a graduate assistant teaching his classmates. His senior colleague in same attested to that. Atiku is just wasting all the stolen money he acquired while being vice president. The Americans will swoop on him. He will pay heavy fines for needless lawsuits.

Yes Tinubu might have attended Chicago university but was it a male or female that gained that admission..Yes back identity stealing was easily used.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Okarakwu: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2023
That's very true....let us just see it, we want to see who and how this lady bola Tinubu look like.
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

The Nigerian president argued his academic records should not be released because they fell under a 1974 privacy law for American students.

Tinubu is protected by the 1974 privacy law for students who schooled in the USA.

Chicago state university confirmed the president of Nigeria attended and graduated with distinction and he also presented his BSc to INEC as his highest qualification while obi presented his GCE result as his highest qualification.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by DaddyJapan(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2023
YouAreNobody:

The CSU didn't mention gender, he said "a certain bola tinubu graduated from the sschool". As for working in international corporations, that one isn't an issue after all people without certificates work in lower cadres of international organizations. I'm sure you know this, don't you?

Aside all these, why do you think the man is making every effort to stay hidden? As his certs are generating so much controversy (and might even end his candidature), why is he still putting all effort into making sure no one gets more details on his certs? Why is Bola TInubu hiding everything about himself?

Ha, the refrain that becomes a war cry: "the csu didn't mention gender".

Does "he" signal gender fluidity to you and your co-travellers? cool

Caleb Westberg, a Registrar in the Office of Records and Registration in the institution, said Tinubu attended the university from August 1977 to June 1979.

“Please be advised that Bola A. Tinubu attended Chicago State University from August 1977 to June 1979,” he said.

“He was awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with Honors on June 22, 1979.

Why don't you do the world a favour and prove you have a reading ability that surpasses that of a 6 year old.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by gsinach: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2023
kettykings:
But the military was quoted to have vowed to defend democracy with their last blood, please is this the democracy that the military vowed to defend or another
it's really shameful mostly the judiciary because of money they messed up their name, integrity and profession, they all know the truth but covering up because of money what a shame.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by INFINITE2PIKOLO(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2023
But Mr Tinubu quickly gathered his team of attorneys and asked to be added as an interested party in the suit, alleging that Chicago State University might be unable to fully protect his interest as the owner of the records being sought.[/b]

The above statement got me laughing really hard grin grin

Please Atiku and Obi, you people will not rest until you give my president heart attack abi grin grin

Now even when the president is sleeping and you just whisper in his ears Chicago! Chicago! Certificate! Certificate! , he will jump up and start mobilising lawyers from every nook and cranny to be on standby for counter defence. grin grin[/quote]

Oga you no go kill person with laugh! You too funny ooo
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Fujiyama: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
Tinubu has wrapped rope around Atiku.

People with very high EQ (Emotional Quotient) are known for controlling people and without their subjects knowing they are being controlled. Only very few of them exist, Tinubu is one of the few.

He is using Atiku to help firm up his eligibility for 2027, and Atiku is unable to realize he has become a tool in Tinubu's ploy. grin

^^^
grin

Nonsense!

This tactic (presenting the man as some Mensa accredited grandmaster, several steps ahead of real and imagined opponents and 'enemies') worked for a while as long as his media handlers controlled the narrative. Unfortunately for him, it all fell apart during the 2023 election. Media exposure to a critical audience proved that he is a fragile, infirm man whose massively overrated cognitive abilities have deteriorated significantly.

The evidence is there. The word salads. The 24/7 business of clarification, denial and retraction by his aides. undecided We could go and on. You can't spin these unforced, sometimes comical errors as deliberate, pre-planned action by a genius, controlling his pawns at will. That is utter nonsense.

Propaganda has its limits. That's a lesson you are about to learn.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by toprealman: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Also go and confirm yourself in Chicago, since you don't want to believe the man who went there.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Fujiyama: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

^^^
grin

'Bitterness' has its good sides.

Next year will mark my 3rd decade of being malaria free. Mosquitoes avoid me. Venomous snakes slither away once they sight me. Witches cheesy and vampires give me a wide berth. All because of my bitter blood. Taste at your own risk. cheesy If bitterness has all these advantages then more people should sign up.

For this president, some of you are asking for standards of scrutiny lower than that required of head boy/girl in some primary or secondary schools. undecided It makes no sense.

Has anyone noticed how the man's "work experience" with Deloitte has been quietly scrubbed out of any discussion of the man's CV? Why? Could it be because Deloitte allegedly said it has no records of him as a former employee? What do you have to say about that?
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by millionboi2: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2023
Timtim007:
Dear upcoming politicians and etc...for the sake of your future

Do not joke with your present and future reputation..you may think that you are invisible but when the time is right... you will know that your past will come roaring into your future and only the seeds you have sown will save you..

See what is happening to PBAT....
sad
just stay away from naija politics is as dirty as dirty simple
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Psoul(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:

He didn’t even travel to US with a male name

If not for tribalism Tinubu is not even qualified to be a WhatsApp group admin

grin grin grin grin grin grin Vawulence Pro Max
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by enemyofprogress: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2023
What is he hiding? This man must be a criminal
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by drlateef: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2023
XAUBulls:

Tbh, a lot of the young Peter Obi supporters here are daft and real simpletons. Despite all the evidence provided here on the thread and elsewhere, they have continued to open silly threads and refused to read because of ethnic bigotry and hate.

President Tinubu has to immediately initiate how to bring all these creeps to justice in the courts of law for the relentless acts of criminal defamation online and offline. He and his lawyer son Seyi Tinubu are the only ones that can help themselves because they have the locus stadi to do so. Period.

I agree with you. But wailers and zombidiots’ aim is to distract this man from leading properly so that they can then blame him for that too. How many of them will he take to court? And when they are being punished they will claim that he is wicked and heartless. So you can never win as a leader. Just continue to lead and avoid distractions. That’s what Tinubu knows too well to do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by chronique(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2023
If not that the people defending this man are pure brain dead humans with no iota of brain matter in their skulls, I don't know why anyone should be supporting such a person. If Tinubu has nothing to hide, he should simply allow the records to be released. You cannot be claiming to have graduated from a place and still preventing the institution that you graduated from, to release documents that would prove that you indeed graduated from there. I have never seen a thing like this in my life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated / I Was Afraid Nigeria Might Be Like Somalia, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.