Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette (40625 Views)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by oyeb15: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hes a inner circus drug Lord. You hardly see any Nollywood old actors question him. He used his means to help them financially.The real side hustle for male actors.

It's a pity Baba Suwe is dead today. Rip to d legend.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Goodman2023: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
Osariemen12:
He didn't go to school. Simple.

He only traded drugs illegally. Come to think of it, is it possible to be attending classes and be controlling cocaine consignments from the Mexican borders? Hell no. He only did the latter.

What is your name...let's assume your name is "John femi" and I am aware "John femi" graduated from university of Abuja in the year 2000.

Now, I want to run for a political office...and I said my name is John femi but when you requested for my certificate, I told you my name is John femi and I attended university of Abuja and graduated in the year 2000.

Do you know that if you write a letter to confirm whether John femi graduated from university of Abuja in 2000, the response from the school will be positive ? Because there is such record...

And that's exactly what people have been requesting for.

But now, Atiku is saying "give me the records including photograph, sex, age, and other details of this 'John femi'...tinubu quickly filed a motion stopping the release of the records....but he didn't file a motion when the request was just to confirm whether John femi attended and graduated from the university.

Perhaps the details of John femi may not be the same with my bio data should the records be released.

But I doubt if that can stop tinubu because the man did not submit any university certificate but claimed they were stolen some years ago.

and am not in anyway saying that's what happened in this case, just trying to illustrate what atiku is insinuating

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Goodman2023: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
oyeb15:
This Tinubu are two different people
exactly my thought

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by tiswell(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Definitely, no peace for the wuked😅😄😅
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Goodman2023: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
kettykings:
But the military was quoted to have vowed to defend democracy with their last blood, please is this the democracy that the military vowed to defend or another

Na Niger body them get power... hypocrite military
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Fuckyoumod: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

The Nigerian president argued his academic records should not be released because they fell under a 1974 privacy law for American students.

Tinubu is protected by the 1974 privacy law for students who schooled in the USA.
protected against what?
Right to privacy ends when you start vying for a public position that requires/demands his claims about his academic records are true.

Is like President Biden running to the court to stop Americans from knowing our accessing his academic records.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Guyoo: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

The Nigerian president argued his academic records should not be released because they fell under a 1974 privacy law for American students.

Tinubu is protected by the 1974 privacy law for students who schooled in the USA.

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by gaby(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
I mentioned somewhere on this forum that we were going to read a different version of this story.

Nigeria and all that pertains to her are pretty well predictable.

If "Tinubu" had been smart enough to follow up his charade as at when he took up this identity as his, with an official change of name notification/advertorial to back it up, he won't be running helter skelter today.

There is something Atiku, et Al. are aware of that they want to reveal.

Things go come up.

Any one remember Late Yemi Ogunmakin? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
With the current development in Niger Republic, Tinubu is restless and jittery because it can encourage coup d'etat in Nigeria as well so the military heads have to be giving him fake assurance on daily bases because he can sack them if they don't.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by onuman: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
What is Tinubu hiding?
It has now dawned on Nigeria's judges and Nigerians that Tinubu has skeleton in his cupboard and thus not qualified to preside over a country in this 21st century.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by slivertongue: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
The guilty are afraid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikpunnegi01: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ebola the sniffing vag#bond !!! What is he afraid of, a whole manhood presiediot of a Zoo ; filing motions up and down..
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Dododawa01: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Osariemen12:
He didn't go to school. Simple.

He only traded drugs illegally. Come to think of it, is it possible to be attending classes and be controlling cocaine consignments from the Mexican borders? Hell no. He only did the latter.
Why ExxonMobil didn't employ your papa? O boy grow up and focus on your life and u think Mobil will employ people without certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
T
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by SILVERLINES: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
What and who exactly is Tinubu

Everything around this man is mirage and questionable

From primary school certificate

Secondary school certificate

Classmates from Primary to University

Health

Source of wealth

From his gender identity in Chicago which Atiku said Tinubu was a female student

Heroin and $460k forfeiture

Who are your parents and sibling?

Are you from Nigeria or Guinea

Like all my life I’ve never seen a ghost like Tinubu

How does this man even have supporters who claim to be patriotic citizens that wants the country to move forward yet imposed a man without a bar-ground on us

Tinubu is a non living thing

Tunibu is a none living thing 😀😀😀
U don burst my belle oOoOO
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ofunaofu: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
drlateef:
See wailings all over the place. Tinubu has his picture on graduate list. He was even a graduate assistant teaching his classmates. His senior colleague in same attested to that. Atiku is just wasting all the stolen money he acquired while being vice president. The Americans will swoop on him. He will pay heavy fines for needless lawsuits.

This is a new one
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by bluefilm: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
The Guilty Are Afraid by James Hadley Chase.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Racoon(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Only a criminal who got skeleton in his cupboard does this kind of thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Akaegwu(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
kilmot:
Reno come and see what your Oga is doing.
I thought you already confirmed for him?
We are waiting for his response on Facebook. I'm sure he will avoid the topic.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikaeniyan0: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
protected against what?

Chicago state university confirmed tinubu attended the school.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Feintline: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

Chicago state university confirmed the president of Nigeria attended and graduated with distinction and he also presented his BSc to INEC as his highest qualification while obi presented a GCE result as his highest qualification.

You must be abnormal to not be ashamed of tinubu
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Acekidc4(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

He didn’t even travel to US with a male name

If not for tribalism Tinubu is not even qualified to be a WhatsApp group admin

You go explain Tire!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Deogratiasfx: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:

He didn’t even travel to US with a male name

If not for tribalism Tinubu is not even qualified to be a WhatsApp group admin

You are a bad boy....hahahaha
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by onuman: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Newton2024:
Bola Tinubu files motion to block U.S. court from releasing his Chicago university records to Atiku Abubakar

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • AUGUST 7, 2023
https://gazettengr.com/bola-tinubu-files-motion-to-block-u-s-court-from-releasing-his-chicago-university-records-to-atiku-abubakar/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

You gave INEC a university degree certificate that doesn't truly belong to you.
INEC has no powers to probe into that after the accusations that you impersonated a woman, Bola Tinubu.
Now you still want American court to restrain Chicago State university from releasing the certificate to any Nigerian. Are you a god on your own?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
as a thief, you can't be in court as a judge to your own crime.
drlateef:
See wailings all over the place. Tinubu has his picture on graduate list. He was even a graduate assistant teaching his classmates. His senior colleague in same attested to that. Atiku is just wasting all the stolen money he acquired while being vice president. The Americans will swoop on him. He will pay heavy fines for needless lawsuits.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by emmi14: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is right

Why is he fighting to hide his credentials? Are they not meant for public scrutiny?

Chicago state university confirmed the president of Nigeria attended and graduated with distinction and he also presented his BSc to INEC as his highest qualification while obi presented a GCE result as his highest qualification.
Atiku is scrutinizing Tinubu's acedemic records and not Obi. GCE met INEC stipulations and requirements. Obi wouldn't have stop any kind of verification about is CVs. What is Tinubu hiding?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Iamzik: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
drlateef:

Pele o history lecturer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Yankee101: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
American schools have graduation pictures
It’s very easy to verify it’s not this Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Ikaeniyan0: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Feintline:

You must be abnormal to not be ashamed of tinubu
There's no reason to be ashame of the president of Nigeria who graduated with distinction from Chicago state university and, worked in companies like Mobil, became a senator, governor and also the president. There's nothing to be ashame about him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Moniya4Real(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
I am not particularly a supporter of TINUBu, but I admire your sense of caution bro-“if this is true”. Unlike some people that would jump to believing it’s true

EKONGKING:
Wow , if this is true .
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Efforts in futility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Reuben Abati Remarries Wife, Lara (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.