Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,574 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette (40755 Views)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Psoul(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2023
drlateef:
See wailings all over the place. Tinubu has his picture on graduate list. He was even a graduate assistant teaching his classmates. His senior colleague in same attested to that. Atiku is just wasting all the stolen money he acquired while being vice president. The Americans will swoop on him. He will pay heavy fines for needless lawsuits.

Stop bn silly.
Let me tell you a story.
I once had a girlfriend when I was still a bachelor.
This girl was and still is a very beautiful girl.
When I met her, she was in yr 2 in one state university.
Every morning, she will go to school and comes back in the afternoon.
Most times she will come back with pictures taken in the classroom with her classmates and also those taken in other strategic places in the school. I also saw her matriculation pics in the midst of other "matriculants"
As time goes on, I started noticing something strange.
My instincts started telling me that this my babe may not actually be a true student in that school.

One day, I confronted her with my feeling. I made it look like I did background check on her. She then opened up to me.
She felt sorry. This girl was collecting school fees, attending classes and taking tests and exams, but was not a registered student. Her classmates never knew that she had no admission in the school. They all believed that she was a bonafide student.
She said she was doing that cos her mates were in school and she did not want to be seen as a failure.

I told her that I will help her. I did and secured an authentic admission for her in that school.
She then started afresh. Graduated with good result. She now has her own school in Lagos with other investments. She has always remain grateful to me for that change I brought to her life.

My dear, Tinubu appearing in picture with some students of that school is not a confirmation that he got admission and graduated from that school. Some may even get authentic admission but could not graduate. It's only his Department, Faculty and Exams and Records that can tell if he truly fulfilled the requirements to be awarded the prestigious privilege to be addressed as a student of that school possessing her degree.

If this man is real, he should just allow Atiku to waste his time, money and all. At the end Atiku will be disappointed cos he will see that Tinubu was a graduate of that institution.
I am forced to believe that he is a fake graduate, hence he is blocking him bn exposed.
Just like and employee blocking his employer from verifying his school certificate from the institution he presented their degree.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by obrian888: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2023
He didn’t even travel to US with a male name

If not for tribalism Tinubu is not even qualified to be a WhatsApp group admin.

This guy you are very wicked, you just expose the Drogue, because this is the truth of the whole matter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by obrian888: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Bar1941:
President Tinubu is just using Atiku's two balls to play, he will prolong and make Atikulooter's team of lawyers work more. At the end of the day, the tribunal and other higher hierarchy judiciary bodies will still affirm his candidature as the winner of the election.
For Obingo, it seems he'd accepted his faith, he'd been relegated to sending just congratulatory messages on Twitter, all those fake data he used to quote are all gone.

When illiterates is talking it is to know, judgement is reserved for August 15th and you are here talking nonsense like there is no brain in that quack skull in your head.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Shantyken(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Psoul:

Stop bn silly.
Let me tell you a story.
Most times she will come back with pictures taken in the classroom with her classmates and also those taken in other strategic places in the school. I also saw her matriculation pics in the midst of other "matriculants"
My instincts started telling me that this my babe may not actually be a true student in that school.

One day, I confronted her with my feeling. I made it look like I did background check on her. She then opened up to me.
She felt sorry. This girl was collecting school fees, attending classes and taking tests and exams, but was not a registered student. Her classmates never knew that she had no admission in the school. They all believed that she was a bonafide student.
She said she was doing that cos her mates were in school and she did not want to be seen as a failure.

I told her that I will help her. I did and secured an authentic admission for her in that school.
She then started afresh. Graduated with good result. She now has her own school in Lagos with other investments. She has always remain grateful to me for that change I brought to her life.

My dear, Tinubu appearing in picture with some students of that school is not a confirmation that he got admission and graduated from that school. Some may even get authentic admission but could not graduate. It's only his Department, Faculty and Exams and Records that can tell if he truly fulfilled the requirements to be awarded the prestigious privilege to be addressed as a student of that school possessing her degree.

If this man is real, he should just allow Atiku to waste his time, money and all. At the end Atiku will be disappointed cos he will see that Tinubu was a graduate of that institution.
I am forced to believe that he is a fake graduate, hence he is blocking him bn exposed.
Just like and employee blocking his employer from verifying his school certificate from the institution he presented their degree.

At the end this ur write up does not make sense. How can a school publish the name of someone who is not her student.
The all known RENO went to said sch for background check on this same issue. Don't forget this man was for auditor abi treasurer with ExxonMobil
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by ImperialYoruba: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

Nonsense!

This tactic (presenting the man as some Mensa accredited grandmaster, several steps ahead of real and imagined opponents and 'enemies') worked for a while as long as his media handlers controlled the narrative. Unfortunately for him, it all fell apart during the 2023 election. Media exposure to a critical audience proved that he is a fragile, infirm man whose massively overrated cognitive abilities have deteriorated significantly.

The evidence is there. The word salads. The 24/7 business of clarification, denial and retraction by his aides. undecided We could go and on. You can't spin these unforced, sometimes comical errors as deliberate, pre-planned action by a genius, controlling his pawns at will. That is utter nonsense.

Propaganda has its limits. That's a lesson you are about to learn.

The narrative started with Buhari and North used Tinubu and dumped him. That was followed by cabal is working against Tinubu. Then we heard Northern Elders disowned Tinubu. APC rejected Tinubu. CBN changed currency, Tinubu is defeated.

Where are all these your yeye narratives today, where do you stand on them?

If a person as stained as you all portray Tinubu could defeat two non-stained candidates, defeat APC cabal, defeat Buhari opposition....who is Atiku, or far much less a Obi in the scheme of things?

Oh by the way, is Tinubu able to stand on his own now, no longer needing support to prop him up? Is Tinubu still making gaffes on the microphone? Is Baba shaky shaky now steady and healthy? grin.

Not just Atiku, Obi and his obidients are nothing but tools and puppets to be maneuvered and tricked. You go where Tinubu directs the wind, you have no self-will to not do so.

Like I said earlier, you have been programmed and you don't even know your acts are in synch with the tunes.

My friend, return when the cloudy horizon ahead of you is clear. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by kcbaba007: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
A sinner, and a criminal runs when no one is pursuing him.....

What is Tinubu trying to hide, everyone with integrity will gladly make open their school records..... But, make I no talk too much, we already know who they are
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by drlateef: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Psoul:

Stop bn silly.
Let me tell you a story.

Your girlfriend story can only happen in Nigeria. If you have attended university in a western country you will know such pranks are not possible. Tinubu was not only in the picture of the whole class, hos senior student in same school narrated how brilliant and popular he was. He also narrated that Tinubu was paid to teach his own classmates. That’s how brilliant he was. But the man does not always want to tell his story. Some people asked why he is blocking the access by Atiku in court. It may be a personal fight for his right, and he may be annoyed that Atiku wants to peep into his private affairs while Atiku’s private affairs are kept intact and private. It may be a matter of principle.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by freeborn02: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
DaddyJapan:

What do you stand to gain from peddling falsehood?

Source: https://www.icirnigeria.org/chicago-university-replies-icir-on-tinubus-controversial-certificate/

So, why is he opposing the move if his hands are clean
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Go through the article again. Atiku sued him and he's defending himself. Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 and handover to a northerner in the APC.

Let’s stop this. I feel insulted already. For you to even say that atiku sued him obviously means you didn’t read the article at all.
I know one has to remove common sense to defend Tinubu but this is the lowest I have ever seen. Even to read and comprehend you can’t. Instead you twist it to suit your own imaginary defense.

Just so you feel a little dumb and amazed at your self it was Tinubu that gathered his team and asked to be joined in the suit as he claimed that CSU will not represent his interest well…whatever that means…
Men add a little sense in defending Tinubu and you’ll sound a little less daft…

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by cowtail: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
naijaboy756:
why not just show it and let everyone rest
I totally agree with you. If he has nothing to hide, why try to block this inquiry?
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Psoul(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shantyken:

At the end this ur write up does not make sense. How can a school publish the name of someone who is not her student.
The all known RENO went to said sch for background check on this same issue. Don't forget this man was for auditor abi treasurer with ExxonMobil

If you're sensible enough, you'll see the sense in the comment. Even if someone lend you sense and finally u see the sense in the comment, you'll still not want to admit it because you'll rather did than to confess the truth.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Psoul(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
drlateef:

Your girlfriend story can only happen in Nigeria. If you have attended university in a western country you will know such pranks are not possible. Tinubu was not only in the picture of the whole class, hos senior student in same school narrated how brilliant and popular he was. He also narrated that Tinubu was paid to teach his own classmates. That’s how brilliant he was. But the man does not always want to tell his story. Some people asked why he is blocking the access by Atiku in court. It may be a personal fight for his right, and he may be annoyed that Atiku wants to peep into his private affairs while Atiku’s private affairs are kept intact and private. It may be a matter of principle

The more you talk the more you displays ignorance. So you're telling me that academic fraud does not happen in the West. You're trying. One of these ppl that believed that the whites are equal to God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by naijaboy756: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2023
cowtail:
I totally agree with you. If he has nothing to hide, why try to block this inquiry?
you get
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Fujiyama: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
The narrative started with Buhari and North used Tinubu and dumped him. That was followed by cabal is working against Tinubu. Then we heard Northern Elders disowned Tinubu. APC rejected Tinubu. CBN changed currency, Tinubu is defeated.

^^^
undecided

You obviously have me confused with someone else. I have no idea what you are talking about here.

ImperialYoruba:
If a person as stained as you all portray Tinubu could defeat two non-stained candidates, defeat APC cabal, defeat Buhari opposition....who is Atiku, or far much less a Obi in the scheme of things?

^^^
Not sure the point you are trying to make here...I made no references to APC cabals , Buhari or any of the other candidates in the election. That he 'won' the election doesn't in any way diminish my argument that he is an aging, infirm man, manifestly unsuited for the office he sought. Ailing, old men 'win' elections in Africa all the time. They are still sick, old men - and their countries eventually pay the price.

ImperialYoruba:
Oh by the way, is Tinubu able to stand on his own now, no longer needing support to prop him up? Is Tinubu still making gaffes on the microphone? Is Baba shaky shaky now steady and healthy? grin.

^^^

Its still early days yet.

Damn way too early for you to gloat. undecided Two years into the administration would still be too early to boast about the man's state of health and you're doing it after only 2 months? undecided

Time will tell.

ImperialYoruba:
You go where Tinubu directs the wind, you have no self-will to not do so.

Like I said earlier, you have been programmed and you don't even know your acts are in synch with the tunes.

^^^
Time will tell.

It always does in the end.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by ImperialYoruba: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

You obviously have me confused with someone else. I have no idea what you are talking about here.

^^^
Not sure the point you are trying to make here...I made no references to APC cabals , Buhari or any of the other candidates in the election. That he 'won' the election doesn't in any way diminish my argument that he is an aging, infirm man, manifestly unsuited for the office he sought. Ailing, old men 'win' elections in Africa all the time. They are still sick, old men - and their countries eventually pay the price.

^^^

Its still early days yet.

Damn way too early for you to gloat. undecided Two years into the administration would still be too early to boast about the man's state of health and you're doing it after only 2 months? undecided

Time will tell.

^^^
Time will tell.

It always does in the end.

I see, you are having amnesia, now that your reckoning is staring at you. grin

Many of your fellow Igbos wishing Buhari dead perished before him. The one that survived him is in DSS prison cuffed and writing repentance letters.

Tinubu will outlive many of you, we have seen this drama played before. The worst you will do is tell us he is cloned and substituted by Charles from Liberia. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Lovelive: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sir, I am full Obidient but I can tell you that that man Tinubu is educated. He doesn't want anyone to know about his evil/ugly past reason why he fooling Nigerians even the judiciary.

Fujiyama:

^^^
This is misleading.

He has a bachelors degree in business from a lower tier US university - a university that simply does not have a well known reputation in teaching or research. He did not graduate with distinction - despite the brazen lies his supporters have peddled here for months, if not years. Were does all this qualify as "well educated" in the real sense of it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by MasterofNL: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
DaddyJapan:

He already has though.

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-opens-defence-at-tribunal-tenders-academic-records-from-chicago-state-university

He is within his right to challenge Atiku's latest fishing exercise not only because the privacy law he referenced affords him this benefit, but also to discourage opportunistic Musas, Adewales and Obinnas from making a mockery of Nigeria's highest seat of government in future.

No. The argument is that the Tinubu that attended Chicago State University is female. Date of birth is also different from that of the Tinubu in Aso Rock now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by 7lives: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
plaindealer:
I don't even get this Ayiku foolish error and needless distraction, the matter is settled in the US and in Nigeria, even according to INEC and the President's former multinational employers.

Atiku is really disgracing and embarrassing himself.

Leave am make e dey disgrace himself.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by 7lives: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
XAUBulls:

Tbh, a lot of the young Peter Obi supporters here are daft and real simpletons. Despite all the evidence provided here on the thread and elsewhere, they have continued to open silly threads and refused to read because of ethnic bigotry and hate.

President Tinubu has to immediately initiate how to bring all these creeps to justice in the courts of law for the relentless acts of criminal defamation online and offline. He and his lawyer son Seyi Tinubu are the only ones that can help themselves because they have the locus stadi to do so. Period.

Dokpesi comes to mind, this will be like killing a fly with a sledge hammer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by 7lives: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
DominusPrime:

I thought as much. Nothing new. Atiku did not sue him. He only asked the court to give an order for CSU to release details. Now I ask again if he has nothing to hide why bother? Again if the school releases the details and indeed Tinubu was the one who attended wouldn’t that be a big plus to his case?
Oya try to answer. I know defending Tinubu involves setting aside common sense so you’ll avoid my questions and answer something which I didn’t ask. Prove me wrong 😁😁😁

You mean I can just go to your school to ask for your result?.
See from my own point of view, Tinubu's result is in that school, but did Atiku asked for Tinubu' s permission,?.
Did Tinubu authorize the school to release his result to Atiku?.
Or is Tinubu working for Atiku, Atiku probably checking on his employee?.
Court should give an order, all this rubbish shows just how daft Atiku is, I don't believe Atiku did this and if he actually did, he has only succeeded in embarrassing himself.
Americans don't play with privacy, even the school will not be spared from serious litigations.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by 7lives: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Not just Atiku, Obi and his obidients are nothing but tools and puppets to be maneuvered and tricked. You go where Tinubu directs the wind, you have no self-will to not do so.

My friend, return when the cloudy horizon ahead of you is clear. grin

As in Tinubu is even playing in their game, when will numbskulls wake up?.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
7lives:

You mean I can just go to your school to ask for your result?.
See from my own point of view, Tinubu's result is in that school, but did Atiku asked for Tinubu' s permission,?.
Did Tinubu authorize the school to release his result to Atiku?.
Or is Tinubu working for Atiku, Atiku probably checking on his employee?.
Court should give an order, all this rubbish shows just how daft Atiku is, I don't believe Atiku did this and if he actually did, he has only succeeded in embarrassing himself.
Americans don't play with privacy, even the school will not be spared from serious litigations.

This sounds much more reasonable than that last fellow.
Well the law doesn’t work the way you think. A simple example would be this. My phone calls with a gf are meant to be private and nobody can have access to them just by going to MTN and asking for them to be released to him. But if a person is trying to prove that I had a hand in the death or something of my gf then he can get a court order to get those call logs. It is the duty of the court to ascertain that there is enough legal ground and a case has been fully and duly established against me that warrants the release of those logs to prove my guilt or innocence.
Now how would you feel if you heard that I went to court to stop the prosecution from gaining access to these logs? Why should I do that if I have nothing to hide?

Now as for Tinubu the claim is that he was very brilliant. What is he now hiding? Or what has become private in such acclaimed brilliant academic records? We see how waec and jamb openly show results of children who are smart. We also see university graduates who achieve outstanding feats with verifiable results. So ask yourself this simple question; if Tinubu indeed is the one that attended csu don’t you think releasing the results to atiku will actually be beneficial to Tinubu’s case? Imaging atiku coming out to say he got the results from csu and it confirms that Tinubu was indeed the male that attended that school.
Finally what is the advantage of stopping atiku from accessing those results?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Fujiyama: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lovelive:
I can tell you that that man Tinubu is educated.

^^^
grin

Then we are all 'educated'.

He is average at best.

It is precisely because he is average at best that he has such a large army of propagandists, both online and in the flesh. The man has a bachelors degree in business from a 4th tier US school (no offence to CSU graduates). Nigeria has hundreds of thousands of men and women with similar qualifications.

He is average at best.

Thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Fujiyama: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
I see, you are having amnesia, now that your reckoning is staring at you. grin

^^^
undecided

Would you care to explain? You have carefully avoided addressing any of the points I have raised. Could that be because you simply don't have an argument?

ImperialYoruba:
Many of your fellow Igbos wishing Buhari dead perished before him. The one that survived him is in DSS prison cuffed and writing repentance letters.

^^^
undecided

I misjudged you. I actually thought you perhaps had something of value to say - not this predictable Ipob nonsense from propaganda HQ. Surely you can do better. Apply yourself, godammit!

ImperialYoruba:
Tinubu will outlive many of you, we have seen this drama played before.

^^^
grin

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Fujiyama: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
drlateef:
Your girlfriend story can only happen in Nigeria.

^^^
grin

Oh...the irony of it.

And yet in this same Nigeria, (warts and all) none of the man's 'classmates' have come out to say they know him. Read some old threads on this very platform about the GCI saga with Lam Adeshina and prepare to be shocked.

drlateef:
Tinubu was not only in the picture of the whole class, hos senior student in same school narrated how brilliant and popular he was. He also narrated that Tinubu was paid to teach his own classmates. That’s how brilliant he was.

^^^
grin

This so called brilliance will rank up there with classic Greek myths. It is a fable and nothing more. It is similar to the fable that MC Oluomo's son is an orthopaedic surgeon...whereas the only bones the young man has ever studied in detail are the chicken drumsticks he gnaws on in Chicken Republic or KFC. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Excuzeme: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Richard J Daley college has never repudiated his assertion that he graduated from that college - fact.
The Chicago State University has repeatedly made it clear that his is an alumnus - fact.

With the above in mind, what makes you think I give a rat's arse about the jaundiced and wholly subjective opinion of Excuzeme?

What makes me think you give a rat arze about my opinion is that "You responded to it" grin grin

Anyway, i will leave you to your foolish thoughts since "Those who BELIEVE WITHOUT REASON, cannot be CONVINCED WITH REASON".

BTW: you forgot to add that he was Home Schooled, from Primary School to School Cert level, before gaining admission to Daley College! grin grin
There is even this Mushroom School in Kara Namoda, that will issue him with a First School Leaving Cert and SSCE Cert as well, it will come useful in Future. tongue tongue
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by DaddyJapan(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2023
Excuzeme:

What makes me think you give a rat arze about my opinion is that "You responded to it" grin grin

Anyway,i will leave you to your foolish thoughts since "Those who BELIEVE WITHOUT REASON, cannot be CONVINCED WITH REASON".

BTW: you forgot to add that he was Home Schooled, from Primary School to School Cert level, before gaining admission to Daley College! grin grin
There is even this Mushroom School in Kara Namoda, that will issue him with a First School Leaving Cert and SSCE Cert as well, it will come useful in Future. tongue tongue

To the statement in your post that I have highlighted in purple...what you nitwits do not understand is that, you are evaluating Tinubu's chequered past through your modern and cloudy lenses.

What you all fail to grasp, in much they same way your ignorance illuminated across the world with respect to Buhari's own certificate, is that the standards back then were completely different. I know hundreds of Nigerians in the USA, the UK, and other English-speaking countries, who migrated without a school leaving certificate but have advanced degrees today. Even Adeleke, Osun' s dancing governor, was able to enrol at Jackonville University, Alabama, without having obtained one to begin with.

I could care less about Tinubu's travails at the hands of his traducers. Frankly, like Bill Gates - who never played fair in the beginning and therefore had to be hauled before antitrust regulatory bodies - I actually think he deserves it. What I really care about are the half-truths and incorrect assumptions that are being chronicled as #Facts.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by chaloskyx: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
okay since he can use that certificate to get a job with exxon then it dies him no harm to use it to apply for the presidency so why is it so hard only if hes saying only multinatiinals like mobil are deemed worthy to see his certificate and not the Nigerian government
Tareq1105:

Of course if his records were not released he couldn't have worked with reputable multinational corporation like ExxonMobil.

You think Tinubu could have worked with ExxonMobil with a female certificate?

My guy think about it.

Atiku is neither his employer nor INEC. The same energy Atiku deployed to look for the forfeiture charges against Tinubu in Illinois. David Hundeyin, Jackson Ude, Reno Omokri with hired attorney and others went everywhere in US but couldn't find. They came back disappointed.

Reno Omokri had advised him on this certificate saga but he would not drop it. He was not satisfied with how things went at the Tribunal so he moved to US.
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Pleniry(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bashak:
Bulk needed.
I buy at a very sweet rate... Bring what you have and let's deal.

DM
Bulk pi available and fully verified cashapp, crypto enabled with cash card
Re: Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette by Bashak: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Pleniry:

Bulk pi available and fully verified cashapp, crypto enabled with cash card
Check DM

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook / Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.