Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband (34135 Views)

Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / 31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Calitoscassius(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2023
naptu2 you began this whole shit now you are running? grin as it appears you can give it but cannot take it. You are supposed to know all about me, you and I live together remember? so you don't have to read my comments, i mean, why would you? When You already knows what's on my mind and what my carreer is. grin

Shall we move on now? now that you have got the message clearly, good luck!
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by seunH: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bro, there is no confusion...

While UK may not officially ascribe Dr to Optometrists, that doesn't mean other nations don't.

Please, get the thrust of my submission here... We need to quit quibbling over what healthcare professionals or other professionals choose to address themselves as... Rather, focus on each profession.

Do you really think an average Physician in Europe or America is really concerned about who bears or doesn't bear the same Dr title as he does?!! Nah... That's the very least of their headaches.

What these people have been doing on this thread is insensitive and stupid... This is neither the place nor time for childish ego contests.

Let's focus on our professions and how to make them impact lives better, rather than being overprotective of mere titles.
Sincerely, I agree fully with your submission. Truly we don't need all these squabbles because we all need each other. Cheers
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by saysoo: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://dailytrust.com/optometrists-rise-in-defence-of-murdered-colleague-ask-igp-to-speed-up-prosecution/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1691440617
Whats irks me most, is why do most women(married) change dangerously when they start being financial independent? Men naturaly don't like competion from their wife. Look at your husband very well,if you start your financial progres and there are negatives from him, go for separation. That will solve some physical temptation.
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by streetsoldier1(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2023
The woman looks like a trouble market sha..... She must have push the man with her sharp mouth...men should learn to walk away when woman starts ranting..... At least a Lil break Will do to calm the nerves

1 Like

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by optm(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't mind these people...

It's only among low self-esteem and petty Nigerians you see such nonsense.

Even Veterinarians are fully addressed as Drs abroad... Try it here in this third world nation, and see our esteemed and all-knowing physicians embark on indefinite strikes. grin
lolz. Some are not this small minded but a majority are
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by shortgun(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Nigerian medical Doctors are some of the most selfish and unpatriotic people on earth.
After attending subsidized medical school paid by the Nigerian people they'll choose to practice in a foreign land because of bigger pay angry
Why not study medicine in those countries in America and see if your ancestors can afford to pay for it. angry
Go to most hospitals in the country and see how insensitive and disconnected most of them and their witches in training called nurses treat patients angry

See them all over this dead woman's corpse ranting about how a mere title should exclusively belong to medical doctors; a title that is used in various contexts beyond medicine.
People rightfully use the title Doctor in Education, Psychology, Engineering....e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by tommyray4ever(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Sad.
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by yewit37486: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Focusmind:
I wonder how couples allows issues to get to stage of going physical on each other. Always have your best wedding pictures hung in your living rooms and bedroom. It brings memories of happy times when you gaze at the picture of both of you smiling at each other on that very day. It helps to ward off distrust and hatred. That's what I come to realize, at least in my own marriage.

Being an Optometrist doctor, the woman may be higher than him in social standing. This is one of the worst nightmares of some men - common with men from my part of the country with inferiority complexes, if his education is limited. Something that men should be proud of, and see as a blessing that they have a professional woman as wife. But, no! To some, it is a threat to their unfounded fears and egos. Looking at the man's picture, you could tell his kind of person. I am not exonerating the wife but being cool and resilient under serious provocation by your wife is not a sign of weakness but a greater sign of maturity.

My wife usually comes back to apologize whenever she gets me upset and I "failed" to react negatively. She would apologize deeply, pamper me well and tried to regig the union. But anytime I reacted harshly, she distances herself. We should all endeavour to understand our spouses, especially how to press their " mumu button" to get what we want and have a stable union.

Nigeria, as it is now, is difficult and, every body is angry; some transferring the anger to their supposedly loved ones at home.

Wise man.
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Beverlyjean(f): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2023
zoedew:

Most of the time it is the man who needs to walk away from the quarrel. A mature man will do just that! A woman will follow a quarrel through if you let her but don’t! The result can be disastrous. It could ruin your life, home, children and destiny!

Again , wisdom determines the futures outcome... the one that gets killed is the most affected...so y expect the man to walk away , or is the woman not mature as well... if it gets heated , the woman should walk away cos she is the one thatvwill mostly get maimed or killed if it gets wild... getting arrested for murder is still better than death cos an arrest gives u a second chance ...death is the end , no second chance...so its best u don't end up dying ... so the woman should walk away from a violent confrontation when it's getting heated up

1 Like

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by luminouz(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2023
Culer:
In a bid to sound 'redpillled', you just made your self look so stupid. Guy you're more than 30 yrs old and you're still this foolish?
Common sense no just dey your head.

K
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2023
FireUpNow:

So fighting or beating her is for the non simp right? Now that the husband has killed the woman he is not a simple anymore to you. Violence is not the answer

Lol, so you see how your emotions make you jump to conclusions? How or when did I say beating her or fighting her or even violence is the answer?

There are a thousand ways to make a woman behave without touching her.

1 Like

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Successlane: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

"Bad boy".
It is against the scripture to camp with side chick.

What about those of us without side chicks?

True, but is it in the scripture to commit murder?

Not necessarily side chicks, you can go and lodge in a hotel for that time been
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Gemc3(f): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
I deeply sympathetise with her family over this avoidable carnage & death cry cry. People should be taught to know when to run way with their lives intact.
Leaving your marriage is not a recipe for disaster.
No one on this planet has ever been reported to have died as a result of being SINGLE.
Avoid any form of Toxic Relationship, not even the one coming from your spouse or sibling.

By the way, she is not a Medical Doctor...
She's an Optometrist

An optometrist is completely different from an ophthalmologist who happens to be the Medical Doctor.
Optometrist acquired an O.D.
Ophthalmologist acquired MD, M.B.,B.S, or M.B.,B.Ch
Nigerians should learn the right terminologies & observe the distinguishing features especially when paramedics & allied medical staff come close to try deceiving them.

Same goes to Nigerian Optometrists who always want to be addressed as surgeons. Please stop distorting an already distorted nation only to continue blaming Buhari/Tinubu.

Again, people should be proud of their courses of study. After all, no single Medical Doctor has made it to the Aso Villa as President or the table of world's Billionaires meanwhile, others have.

An optometrist is a medical doctor. You're using Google to defend your stance. In Nigeria, optometrists i know spent at least 6years in school. No less. Some more than that. They also did MBBS while in school. Took lectures with the medical officers that branched out to family medicine.

In like 400level I think, all the doctors choose their specialty. And so the optometrists at this point chose optometry. They graduate with an O.D. Doctor of Optometry.

If they want to further, they can do residency, or masters or PHD and become opthalmologists. You can't read opthalmology in school as a first degree. But you can read optometry. So your research well and use Nigeria as your case study not oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by ojtech8291: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2023
Confirmed story. This is my area. The Man is a Monster. He has been beating his wife until he finally kills her this time around. The Wife refused to vacate the Marriage because her Family and Friends did not support the Marriage from the beginning. She died because of what people would say. Is it not reasonable to choose shame for death? No matter what happens your Family will still receive you. Too bad! According to my Pastor, it is better to be alive and not married than to be killed in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by od4life(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2023
ojtech8291:
Confirmed story. This is my area. The Man is a Monster. He has been beating his wife until he finally kills her this time around. The Wife refused to vacate the Marriage because her Family and Friends did not support the Marriage from the beginning. She died because of what people would say. Is it not reasonable to choose shame for death? No matter what happens your Family will still receive you. Too bad! According to my Pastor, it is better to be alive and not married than to be killed in marriage.
Sad news. Did she have any kids for him?
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by blamingthedevil: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2023
ojtech8291:

Nawao
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by FireUpNow(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2023
luminouz:

Lol, so you see how your emotions make you jump to conclusions? How or when did I say beating her or fighting her or even violence is the answer?

There are a thousand ways to make a woman behave without touching her.
I am sure you support domestic violatence
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
FireUpNow:

Your case is closed, simp...

Don't quote me again
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by FireUpNow(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2023
luminouz:

Your case is closed, simp...

Don't quote me again
I wish you the same. A bigger simp you are!
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2023
ojtech8291:

You know them right?
So could you shed light on why he beats her like that? Mental issues, domestic disputes?
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
K
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Angrygoat: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Ugly black man. Idio t
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Angrygoat: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Probably she wasfuckin out. That was hw I beat up my ex like I almost killed her. Ppl called me a monster..but later they got to know I'm a angel.my ex was ducking 3 diff guys right under my nose..wheni read her bb chats.my heart skipped. I beat her up like mad and fled the scene. Lil bich
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by zoedew: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Again , wisdom determines the futures outcome... the one that gets killed is the most affected...so y expect the man to walk away , or is the woman not mature as well... if it gets heated , the woman should walk away cos she is the one thatvwill mostly get maimed or killed if it gets wild... getting arrested for murder is still better than death cos an arrest gives u a second chance ...death is the end , no second chance...so its best u don't end up dying ... so the woman should walk away from a violent confrontation when it's getting heated up
See, I’ve been married for about three decades now and I’m into some marriage counselling while I do some legal work for folks who have troubled marriages. I know for a fact that 99.9% of the time women don’t walk away from spousal spats. It is almost always the lot of the man to do so and initiate the make-up. It’s for his own good in the long run! The children must not form the opinion that you’re maltreating their Mum! Men are helped only by God - the children hardly ever get to be in on a Mum maltreating a Dad!! The children listen in sometimes on spousal quarrels and arguments and mark the man down for some suffering later on in life when he gets older and must be helped by his children. A man who is not ready to be sandpapered by his wife is best advised to stay away from marriage. You get smoother in life with a good wife!
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by yemi1504: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
freddie009:
We have good guys but they see them as less dominant, weak men. They want hard men, that would put them on their toes, guys that go to clubs, love to have fun, especially those in their early to late twenties.

Confused gender, they want good guy with a bad boy vibes since that doesn't exist they end up going for bad boys.

Abi. From the picture, we know the kind of guy he is already. Wifing guys they should be far away from but these attraction to these kind of guys in their hoeing phase they don't want to leave will not let them be! Shior!

1 Like

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by yemi1504: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Just look at her and the man , a total mis match , that man is a womanizer

Abi
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by finallybusy: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
It was a scuffle, then what? How exactly did she die? I don't like half reports. Nigerians are fond of posting such.
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
FireUpNow:

He's a very violent man
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
FireUpNow:
He has been supporting domestic violence since time immemorial. You don't know whom you are quoting. Go to their redpill thread and see his comments
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Agugbadin: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why are they always Igbos,last time it was Osinachi and here another Igbo. Are igbo men and women violent in nature.
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by FireUpNow(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
He has been supporting domestic violence since time immemorial. You don't know whom you are quoting. Go to their redpill thread and see his comments

From what he wrote I sensed who exactly who he is. Henceforth I won't bother reading his stupid comments.Thanks
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Enugupikin: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
emapeteum:

Stop this abnormality. Other nations in those countries you mention are doing excellently well. Nigerian doctors are not better than other healthcare professionals. The write-up never mentions that she was a medical doctor but a doctor. Is a misnomer for healthcare professionals to think Dr is purely a physician title. Dr is an academic title borrowed by a university in the UK to honor young physicians in the 17 or 18th century . The University of Paris got a permit from the Pope to use the title for the highest academic qualification, Ph.D. Get your fact right before you think you outsmart others.
You're of course right and I'm right too. They're not medical doctors. Just like Assuming everyone who works in the court is a lawyer.

See how you subtly ignored his unprovoked attacks against our noble medics which shows the both of you have one or two against them.

Like i said, I'm not in the medical field but i always see how you guys get jealous of those noble medical doctors. Bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots Benue Female College Of Education Student / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin / Cattle Herders Gang-Rape 8-Months Pregnant Woman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.