Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband (34182 Views)

Fake Lagos Optometrist Rearrested After Relocating To Adamawa (Photo) / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / 31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
In a bid to sound 'redpillled', you just made your self look so stupid. Guy you're more than 30 yrs old and you're still this foolish?
Common sense no just dey your head.
Your violence still very much intact
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Your violence still very much intact
I learnt from you my madam
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
I learnt from you my madam
You know I'm a peaceful soul
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
I know you're being ironic
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
You have very beautiful eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
I know you're being ironic
😂😂😂😂 if all nairalanders should gather one place, it'll be hard for you all to believe I'm the same person sitted quietly
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
You have very beautiful eyes
I get that compliment a lot 😆. Thanks
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂😂 if all nairalanders should gather one place, it'll be hard for you all to believe I'm the same person sitted quietly
a quiet devil is more dangerous than a raucous one. 😁
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
a quiet devil is more dangerous than a raucous one. 😁
I'm not even wicked sef, I'm just cruising here
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not even wicked sef, I'm just cruising here
if you say so

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
if you say so
ok mr smooth operator 😂 abeg change that your wicked dp
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
ok mr smooth operator 😂 abeg change that your wicked dp
Done... As instructed by my madam

You like it? 😁
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
Done... As instructed by my madam

You like it? 😁
You are a spoilt child. I'll report you to our pastor
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
You are a spoilt child. I'll report you to our pastor
Lol. No be you say make I change dp? 😂
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
Lol. No be you say make I change dp? 😂
change it to your personal picture
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
LOL.
Ok. It'll be just for some minutes though.. and I'll take it down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Done.

Pic taken at/during my sister's wedding
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
LOL.
Ok. It'll be just for some minutes though.. and I'll take it down
Fine boy beard gang 😂. See as you look like omoluabi
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
p.s- Na my uncle car dey behind me o 😁
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
p.s- Na my uncle car dey behind me o 😁
This cracked me up 😂😂😂 it's not necessary.
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Fine boy beard gang 😂. See as you look like omoluabi
Lol. I be correct ika boy 😁
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
Done.

Pic taken at/during my sister's wedding
Lagos or Asaba
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
This cracked me up 😂😂😂 it's not necessary.
Lol. It was necessary to me 😁

@beardgang thingy, I wan even shave am. My mama dey trouble me 😁
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Lagos or Asaba
Asaba.

Can I take it down now ?
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
Asaba.

Can I take it down now ?
Yes lol 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Culer:
Lol. It was necessary to me 😁

@beardgang thingy, I wan even shave am. My mama dey trouble me 😁
Where your potbellyy Dy sef and you intentionally blur your face a bit sha
Re: Optometrist Died After Scuffle With Her Husband by Culer: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Where your potbellyy Dy sef and you intentionally blur your face a bit sha
nah I didn't blur . Nairaland reduces pic quality. It's one of the reasons why I don't upload my pictures here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic / SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.