Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick (25122 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. / Oparanozie Bus-Stop In France Named After Super Falcons Star / Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Focusmind: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2023
It is okay. You guys did well.
But honestly, I thought she would score, looking at the way she was dishing instructions to other takers, may be where to place the ball, prior to the kick.
The loss pain me sha. I would have loved that they passed through the three lioness. Go to the English conversation platforms and see their comments. I am always happy any time an English national team is eliminated. Though I always have sympathy for their club sides because of my love for the premier League - at least, one of the least racism - prone top leagues in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by fabian063: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2023
kestolove95:
She's working for biafra
I still dey wonder why APC go pick person wey him IQ low as your own to dey defend them
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by CHIATECH: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2023
When it comes to penalties, even M10 & CR7 depends on LUCK. The big girls exceeded my expectations! We are proud of Super Falcons. If we can Unite as a country like during sport, our country will be better than the countries we admire abroad.
But as a suggestion, let's start using super falcons for male football now that they have proven good before some men (trans) better than our boys who always break our hearts.
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Xscape1993(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2023
I love you girls personally. You have done my good girls. God bless your generations.
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by davillian(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No need to apologise baby girl

Na who nor dey play ball go criticise for the penalty miss

The only time I go for blame una na when England get red card una for use that opportunity Bury them sharp
The coach should have switched to an attacking formation....
A 3-4-3 formation or a 4-3-3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by davillian(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2023
They played the penalty like they have never trained on spot kicks...
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Justshez: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Theifnubuu is a bad luck to Nigeria undecided undecided
You go dey explain tire
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Titogbanski: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2023
They try jare
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Pwettylinda(f): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Justshez:
You go dey explain tire

U go complain taya
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Gabbriell: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2023
southsouthking:
If Yakubu Ayeigbeni couldn't score an open net without a goalie, who are you to blame yourself by missing a penalty shoot out, even the best player on earth can miss a penalty.

You girls made up proud

grin grin grin grin

You just reminded me of that incident grin grin
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by enemyofprogress: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2023
She carried out LP agenda to spite Tinubu
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Baatunde(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Wailer! This is your own take for the issue on ground, keep crying. Only a bucket will. Be enough for your tears, tissue cannot hold it.

Sincerely well done to the girls jare, we are proud of you. We should not forget that England are the European Champions and if not for a bit of luck. Against us we for beat them in regulation time, but it is the way it is. USA had all the chances against Sweden who went ahead to win the penalty kick despite playing second fiddle to US all through the match

Pwettylinda:
Theifnubuu is a bad luck to Nigeria undecided undecided
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Justshez: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Pwettylinda:

U go complain taya
complain for what? Bat don enter na 😂 na una dey find stolen mandate but like I said una go explain tire because no evidence 😂
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Jflex07(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:
I wouldn't want to believe it was deliberate sabotage on her part but still, apologies accepted.. Life goes on.
Imagine person reasoning.. Smh
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by ITbomb(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Una try abeg
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by ello29(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2023
fergie001:
Oparanozie replaced Payne in the 113rd min of ET. She missed the first Penalty kick, one that did prove costly for the Super Falcons

Desire Oparanozie

There was a big show of support for the Bull by Nigerians, former and present Super Eagles and Super Falcons' players led by Captain Chiamaka Nnadozie.

I love this our team you all made us proud it was a good fight and had to settle on penalty. Better days ahead

1 Like

Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by Rumundele(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Your own no pain me self, na Alozie performance na e pain, because Naija boys don dey trip for am openly on social media, the thing don enter her head. She only do well against Canada, the rest na oh no performance.
Immediately i saw her coming to take that penalty kick i know we don loose.
Me i no dey forgive her, as for oparanozie don't worry we know and understand, you can take a bow and enjoy your retirement benefit.
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by ALFADOS(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Still no changes
Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by asobo1: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Throwback:
Your apology is accepted.

But you should know you are now past your prime and should be considering retirement.

Abi no be the same Oparanozie we don dey hear about since 2010 when she shine for under 20 womens world cup?

32 or 33 years for man no be joke, not to talk of woman wey dey age faster than men.
Go check how old is the German machine female captain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbappe to leave on a free transfer, reach agreement with Real Madrid / Ecuador Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 29th Nov 2022 / 'He Won 3 World Cups': Brazil's Pele Remains The Greatest Player Ever – Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.