Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC (18394 Views)

Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos / Senator Jibrin Reveals How Bribe-taking Videos Will Affect Ganduje’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Blitzerz: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Dittodat:

But they were not doing the same before Buhari got there abi? Keep lying to yourself.

But u promised change abi you didnt?
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by boxypane(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2023
“Kolo, I am not saying anything will happen to you but by law, you are not supposed to leave here without being arrested. For a civil servant that has thirty-something million in his account and admitted publicly of serving as a front to aid corruption is unacceptable.
Hahaha. Wahala
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Things like these don't shock a thief. Stealing fraud, scams don't shock thieves. They learn
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2023
Dittodat:

And what where you promised by previous govt? Abi those ones told you that they will be corrupt?
Buhari till today is still one of only very few politicians that no one can accuse of stealing money.
Even your Peter Obi is a known thief, he was caught with 250 million in a booth of his car back in 2009. Google it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/amp/

where is Emefiele and Who employed him.. ode..

A whole billionaire ex Governor will steal 250m?.. what an insult? ..
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by thedio(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2023
DrTee1:
A lot of Nigerians would be saddened by this.

Many years ago, I personally went to the Federal Character Commission to try to get a job into the Federal Civil Service.

Nothing came out of it.

It is sad to know that I wasn't considered at all because of this kind of racketeering. I came from abroad to apply that year. I even had a letter from my Senator at the time and had audience with the Federal Commissioner representing my State.
U went with a letter from ur senator.....same prob....how about those who av no access to senator.
U intended to use power and someone else overpowered u.

1 Like

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by UIUX: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

You think all these transfers to her Ecobank acct is untraceable?...

ode
there was no transfer to any account. She collects only cash.

3 Likes

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Dittodat: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

where is Emefiele and Who employed him.. ode..

A whole billionaire ex Governor will steal 250m?.. what an insult? ..

See how retarded and brainwashed you are? a whole billionaire? grin Dumbest olodo monkey. How did he get rich in the first place? This happened in 2009. Read the article blind fool.
Your stupidity and imbecility must be inherited. That's the only possible explanation for your share level of ignorance, stupidity, and extreme LOW IQ.
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Dittodat: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2023
overall90:

The difference is with Buhari it was free for all because they know that the man was an absentee president.
You people must defend everything.continue

You people? Do you mean the way you Igbos were defending the corrupt Jonathan just because some Igbos controlling and influential in the govt?
The stealing is not corruption govt that was blatantly corrupt, but you people were ok with it.
You people are not really after good governance; you are just interested in your own people running the govt. That's it.
If Buhari had been an Igbo man, you will be here singing his praises. Shameless people.
Pls get lost. BYE.
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by sterlingD(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Not surprised.

Oxygen is important while corruption is more important in the lives of most Nigerians.

It is so sad
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by maticar: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2023
overall90:
What you have just read here is what went down in all the MDAs through out Buhari's eight years of disaster, corruption, stealing, nepotism, job racketeering.
If a relatively small and non lucrative FCC is enmeshed in this kind of shameful controversy, you can imagine what went down in places like NNPC,DPR,CBN,EFCC etc.
Buhari and APC really ruined this country.
If them open NIITDA matter eh

1 Like

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Mosba: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Simply put, Nigeria is rot in corruption and no matter how they attend 5 times daily prayer or shout their fart out in churches, they remain liar and hypocrites except those who have no access to perpetrate act of corruption and probably sincerely worshipping God to be granted access to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Moniya4Real(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2023
The thing is when the rate some countries above Nigeria in terms of corruption perception index.. I tend to wonder “what else are they doing wrong?

1 Like

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Hassanmaye(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/shock-as-ippis-officer-admits-bribe-taking-for-job-scam-at-fcc/
Corruption is everywhere in this country,I remember I wanted to collect my certificate in Abuja this man was given one excuse with the other, I realized I was spending lots of money on transport, so One Day I called him and beg him that I will give him 10k he should help me, the following Day I collected my certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by DrTee1(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2023
thedio:

U went with a letter from ur senator.....same prob....how about those who av no access to senator.

thedio:

The mistake you all make, is not to use the democratic system well. Every Nigerian has a Senator that can be approached. Every Nigerian has a Federal Character Commissioner that can also be approached.

They are in office to represent you interest. They are appointees from your communities and if you are persistent enough, and with a genuine case, you would get a letter from them. That's part of what your representative either in the Senate or House of Reps is in office for.

People have to understand the democratic process.

Now, is it possible that the same Senator had written hundreds of similar letters without significantly positive feedback? Possibly.

Democracy only improves with such tests and exposition of the processes, as this.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Abifarin16: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2023
theophorus:
Nigeria problem no be politicians na all of Us.

Cos our mindset when it comes to money is wack.
It goes up the ladder, if they keep pulling the thread, you will see a senator, a reps member a governor is equally involved in this systemic breach. E go reach one place the case go just die. That's the problem with organized civil service crime. This Kolo personality is just a foot Soldier.

3 Likes

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Mosba: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Alpha Beta incomingggggggggggg!
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by omogeloye: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Dittodat:
Really? Shock?
Is there anyone in Nigeria who will not take bribe when given the opportunity?
Nigeria is a country full of corrupt individuals but they expect their leaders to be saints.
Are the so called leaders not from the same corrupt society?
The average Nigerian will enrich him or herself but will still be complaining about others doing the same thing. What sort of hypocrisy is that.
Mr Man not all Nigerian are corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by omogeloye: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2023
Nigeria is a joke. I know like 3 people who paid 1.5m each to get Fed Govt Jobs . Tell me why thunder ⛈️ should not fire 🔥 this people in Federal Character commission.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Dittodat: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2023
omogeloye:
Mr Man not all Nigerian are corrupt

Who said all Nigerians? The average Nigerian is very corrupt and, given the chance, will also steal.
The average does not mean everyone, but most are corrupt. Only very, very few are not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Nordy: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2023
How can this guy go about this kind of corrupt transaction without atleast keeping one form of evidence.
There forms of hitech gadgets now you can have on you to store evidence knowing that a day will come, o yes it will. The FCC chairman will deny him.

Can this nation be redeemed because Emilokan is busy recovering his investment before the gavel drops against him.

1 Like

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by WorkaholicB(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/shock-as-ippis-officer-admits-bribe-taking-for-job-scam-at-fcc/
The truth is that this is the exact truth about federal character commsion and IPPS. I was suppose to be lecturing in one of the university in Nigeria as graduate assistant but because I couldn't pay the sum of 300, 000naira. That job eluded me. This is exactly why the country remains undeveloped and backward.
The country we live in is in a big mess. The poor who have worked so hard and deserve to be given the opportunity to contribute their own quarter to national development don't because they don't have the money to bribe their way.
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2023
Dittodat:

See how retarded and brainwashed you are? a whole billionaire? grin Dumbest olodo monkey. How did he get rich in the first place? This happened in 2009. Read the article blind fool.
Your stupidity and imbecility must be inherited. That's the only possible explanation for your share level of ignorance, stupidity, and extreme LOW IQ.

only a fool doesn't know that Obi was a billionaire magnet in the banking sector before joining politics..

only a fool doesn't this
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Dittodat: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

only a fool doesn't know that Obi was a billionaire magnet in the banking sector before joining politics..

only a fool doesn't this

Only the dumbest retard will pretend that he doesn't know that Obi was caught in a 250 Million naira scandal in 2009 and was almost impeached by his people. Keep lying to yourself by trying to change the main point. Who gives a fvck if he was a Billionaire or not? What has that got to do with the issue here? Does having money means you can't steal?
Your level of logical reasoning is so poor. I can see why you are consistently posting rubbish trash on NL.

Pl get lost. BYE
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Chosimba: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

You think all these transfers to her Ecobank acct is untraceable?...

ode

You want to talk to a stranger first thing in the morning, you start with insults. I could say it's the result of your upbringing and what you're used to seeing your parents do, but I'll refrain from that.

You also need to read properly before responding. That will help you advance in life by not jumping to conclusions.

HE, was the one paid in his bank account. He claimed he then gave her all the money in cash.
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by frog12: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2023
who's FCC chairperson self? all of these corruption happen under BUHARI but because na northerner, dem keep quiet. can you believe it?
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Chosimba:

You want to talk to a stranger first thing in the morning, you start with insults. I could say it's the result of your upbringing and what you're used to seeing your parents do, but I'll refrain from that.

You also need to read properly before responding. That will help you advance in life by not jumping to conclusions.

HE, was the one paid in his bank account. He claimed he then gave her all the money in cash.

APc chairman today was seen clearly on video collecting kick backs..

what happened to him?..

deep down you know this woman is guilty but the crooked Nigerian in you pops up..
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by tnerro1(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2023
As long as they are abokii, nothing will happen
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Exceed15: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2023
That's why many graduate are unemployed. Democracy is a curse to Africa.
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Yusman316(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
overall90:

The difference is with Buhari it was free for all because they know that the man was an absentee president.
You people must defend everything.continue
My guy it has always been free for all no matter who the President was
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by Chosimba: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

APc chairman today was seen clearly on video collecting kick backs..

what happened to him?..

deep down you know this woman is guilty but the crooked Nigerian in you pops up..

Again you need to read to understand.

I didn't say she was innocent, I said the case was dead.

It's not what you know in a court of law, it's what you can prove.

1 Like

Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Chosimba:

Again you need to read to understand.

I didn't say she was innocent, I said the case was dead.

It's not what you know in a court of law, it's what you can prove.

Again you are not getting it

Even with a clear video evidence.. no one could prove anything against The current APc chairman..

In a Nigerian court of law
it's a circus
Re: Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC by dsupremeoley(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Is unfortunate that an organisation whose mandate is to portray the character of the Nation has failed woefully. Lack of fear of God has destroyed many integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies / Benue House Of Assembly Ends In A Rowdy Session Today / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.