Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria (22978 Views)

Liz Cambage Denies Calling D'tigress Monkeys - Nigerian Players Reacts / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. / Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Ajalalomo: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
During the last Olympics, this same mannerless lady harassed Nigerian players. She even asked them to go back to their third-world country, but now she feels like representing Nigeria because the Australian team doesn’t want her anymore due to her behavior.

She walked away from the Australian national team during the last Olympics, and she did that to the US team she was playing for as a professional basketball player too.

Since she was born in the UK, let her go play for them. We don't need a bipolar and mannerless person like her. We don't need her in the midst of our girls.

Let her continue to make money through her only fan platform.
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Princezibk: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

I can't believe that I read this epistle..

What has gotten into me?
the story is sweet and bitter at the same time… Make she no come divide our beautiful hardworking team
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Princezibk: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Dey play

Someone please help me read and answer this simple question for me biko.. is she racist or not? I can see monkey in the comments
she’s oo, But our team is too juicy that she can’t overlook. That’s why she wanna be with us
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Princezibk: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Calitoscassius:
naptu2 thinks he knows every body, grin grin he also knows that i want a carreer in entertainment but need more practise, also knows Liz Cambage personally, he knows her father, knows everything about her. The same way he knows me, infact, Him and I are in a relatioship, he actually lives in my house. cheesy

But what he doesn't know is Naigeria loses in Everything, Naigeria never wins any competition
am sure you’re one damaged and psychopathic Ghanaian 🇬🇭… Take your bitterness to your family or go peme somewhere pls

1 Like

Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2023
Princezibk:
am sure you’re one damaged and psychopathic Ghanaian 🇬🇭… Take your bitterness to your family or go peme somewhere pls
Here is another paranoid schizo. who is sure i am a Ghanaian. grin for some bizzare unhealthy reasons these inadequate goons thinks they know me, this one is SURE who i am. Madness innit?.

As if Ghana is not far more better than Naigeria, atleast in Ghana they have constant electricity grin

Nigeria never wins in any competition they always loses and then blame other people. grin
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by 7demons: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2023
brainpulse:
Those important people adding value to this Nation speaks well of Nigeria and wants to do more. But Obiidiots that have nothing to add and whose parents are as usless like them in life are the one always wailing and speaking bad about their useles Nigeria life.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy. Rule 1&2.
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by phemmyfour: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
What I see is a tall thick Caucasian for better doking cheesy grin
m hiding behind f
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by kizxaxa: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
When Nigeria loses, they switch back to oyinbo side.
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Panda7(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why does she wants to represent Nigeria? Because the Australian team have rejected the racist slur! Nigeria would rather struggle than let her compound to our woes.
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Juju70(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Say what! Fine gial wita character dirty! We go manage am
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nigeria doesn't need her. Who's to say she won't say something worse when she is allowed to join the Nigerian female basketball team? Let her remain in the Aussie basketball team and continue running her mouth, I say No to her coming to Nigeria
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by 12inchess: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
She is good player. Let's forgive her. She sabi ball. She can play for us. Lol. Although, she must start from the bench and fight for shirt like everyone else. Trust you if she is still toxic, it won't be long before it comes out again during the training where we will finally end her national career for good. Nigerian Twitter have bad mouth oooo grin grin

Is she better get ready to be VERY humble and fit into the Nigerian team? Dance to Afrobeats after each win? Remember the team is greater than just one person.

Although personally I think she wouldn't last in the D Tigress team. Nigerian girls don't take nonsense. Except she is willing to drop her toxicity at the door to the training camp, the one wey girls for WNBA show her for locker room go be child's play.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by enomakos(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Well she is welcome
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
She's a liar/narcissist but so is Peter Obi. If Obi can run for president, Cambage can represent Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by naptu2: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
D'Tigress star Dr Sarah "Cheeks" Ogoke.

1 Share

Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by meobizy(f): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
She’s even Nigerian and had the audacity to racially discriminate her people. I’m sure she’s from that tribe that instinctively lies without reason.
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Nicolo360: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
omoluka:
Another Yoruba Caucasian want to play for Nigerian team undecided

Her father is Igbo.
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by aswani(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Calitoscassius:

As if Ghana is not far more better than Naigeria, atleast in Ghana they have constant electricity grin

What year was this because the last time I was there, there was no constant electricity.
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by omoluka: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nicolo360:

Her father is Igbo.
Elizabeth Folake Cambage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Nicolo360: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
omoluka:

Elizabeth Folake Cambage

Haaa!
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by Calitoscassius(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
aswani:

What year was this because the last time I was there, there was no constant electricity.
it is not a race to the bottom, even if Ghana doesn't have constant electricity that doesn't mean Naigeria shouldn't have constant electricity..

Okay, Ghana doesn't have constant electricity but Naigeria has no electricity atall.. grin Ghana is still better than Naigeria, Ghana is even deporting Naigerians.
Re: Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria by naptu2: 5:19am On Aug 09, 2023
NBBF Is Not In Talks To Get Liz Cambage To Represent Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/7796260/nbbf-not-talks-get-liz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amodu Shuaibu Named NFF Technical Director / Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL / Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.