Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? (2158 Views)

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. / Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose / "I Am Ready Group" Unveils The Longest Banner For Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by werepeLeri: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
Yes - now is the time. I am fired up for action. Because I just need to make a change. Will you join me?

Please enlist here if you are serious about a revolution, not just you who twists your mouth to one side like an antelope. This is serious, all we want is a signature of 5000 people. If you are game and not shitting in your pants already. Please enlist here. We need name and reason for wanting a revolution. I see so many people saying in their mind, this one want make I die abi? And another says, revolution ko, revolution ni, you think say all those thing wey I dey write for Nairaland, I mean am, I no mean am o. One is thinking, if I say I join now, what happens to that contract I seek from the minister. One is saying yea, I dont want this o, Na mouth I just dey make o. If you are serious. Please enlist here. Full name and phone number. We need to start something. and the time is NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by LongOne1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
s.o.y.o.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
I would join you if I was home. There's no fire or ounce of patriotism in plenty Nigerians. See as Twitter don overplenty with Nigerians. Why? Because them sabi follow. None know how to lead. I would lead with you if it was possible though.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
Please people dont mind werediot, he's another gej bootlicker like beaf, taking you guys for a ride. Better ignore this ghoul. peace out.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2011
Lol nonetheless, a movement is needed.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by aljharem3: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
diluminati:

Please people dont mind werediot, he's another gej bootlicker like beaf, taking you guys for a ride. Better ignore this ghoul. peace out.

+10
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Rhino5dm: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
Finito!

diluminati:

Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by rimms(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
Revolution? Are you serious? If yes, how serious are you?
No EVOLUTION without REVOLUTION
Nigeria needs revolution like no man's business. And I smell REVOLUTION in Nigeria, it's coming very soon; nothing can stop it.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by rimms(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
I can not believe that I will be here today illuminating the actions of a terrorist group that has killed many of my brothers and sisters. But something got to give, we can not continue to live this way. Here comes the end of business as usual operations.
It may not register at the moment, but the best thing that has ever happened to this country in many years is Boko Haram. This terrorist group is needed in Nigeria more than anything else and I believe that something great will come out of this terrible experience at the end. God knows that we needed something exorbitant to wake us from our deep sleep, Boko Haram may be just the thing we've been waiting for.

M E S S A G E TO BOKO HARAM
Nigerians are peaceful people that love life more than anything else. Please make your action count, TARGET ONLY THE LEADERS THAT HAVE BROUGHT OUR COUNTRY TO HER KNEES and let my people live.

MORE POWER TO BOKO HARAM.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by rimms(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2011
A transformation that takes us from burdensome society to a true libertarian country is what we need in this grim and unpleasantly looted country.
A perfectly coordinated revolution is necessary to get to where we want to be in Nigeria. But it can not be done by a single man or tribe.
On this forum, people are finding themselves easily triggered into strong emotional reactions, being hyper-sensitive, being prone to angry disputes with one another, which could be avoided. Instead, we should all start to understand our position and realize that our objectives are common in every way.
Nigerians must come together by calling upon one another to jointly recognize our true current state of development and our challenges, and take action. Action is louder and more productive than words.
Let us not allow politicians to keep us tangled up, we accomplish nothing when we allow this to happen.

Boko Haram might just be the blessing and the break we need in this country at this time.

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
Richard Dawkins
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by rimms(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
Revolution is artlessly a fundamental change in power structures that takes place as quickly as possible. As a matter of fact there are two types of political revolution: 1, Complete change from one constitution to another and 2, Modification of an existing constitution.
Without any doubt on my mind, I believe the first type will be perfect for Nigeria; if it is well coordinated it will work perfectly in Nigeria. But because of the populous size of Nigeria, it can not be done by a single man or tribe. It must be jointly methodized, this is why it is significantly crucial for all Nigerians to become disentangled and amalgamated.
We must note that revolutions have occurred through human history and vary widely in terms of methods, duration, and motivating ideology. Their results include major changes in culture, economy, and socio-political institutions.
The keys to a successful revolution are: Togetherness, Determination, Endurance and Benevolentness.
Without a successful revolution in this country the future of our children, grand children and great grand children is plunged deep in darkness.
Nigerians must also note that our objective which is in one box is common in every way. Together we must unlock this box, rise up and let us battle for our freedom, or else things will never change.

Come to think about it, our leaders have never been challenged before. This may be the crux of our problem.
Nobody is going to do it for us.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by rimms(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
MY DREAM

A successful REVOLUTION has taken place overnight; about 2150 corrupt Nigerian leaders were wasted overnight. The military is currently in-charge, United Nation is monitoring activity, United States of America has sent his support team to assist with the transition process. Ghana, Togo, South Africa and a few other African countries are also on ground to assist and support the transition process.
No casualty among the citizens reported, but all Nigerian citizens and other people in the country are advised to stay indoor until further notice.
May God answer our prayers.

Amen.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Sharonf(f): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
Yes! Sign me and my friend up:
Yemmy Alabi 08078956164
Sharon 07036949019
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by danjohn: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
Full name and phone number in a public forum  You want people to disclose their full name and phone number and state that they are interested in committing treason Even if I was interested in what you want to do, I will not follow you.  A true leader needs to value the life of all the people following him or her.  Even if I am ready to die for my country, I do not want to die in vain.  I do not want to be arrested for making the silly mistake of disclosing my name and phone number on public forum and stating that I want to commit treason.  Real revolutionaries like Fidel Castro and Nelson Mandela will never do what you just did.  What am I saying sef, even MEND will never do what you just did.  You are not serious and you want nairalanders to get arrested.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Thatdave(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
Sharon_f:

Yemmy Alabi 08078956164
Sharon 07036949019

You and your friend are definitely the next in SSS net.
Dont be surprised if you are pelleted without judgment in court.

As for OP.
Nigeria is changing. You do not have a reason for your revolution. We have a leader who is changing the nation dramatically.

rimms:

MY DREAM

A successful REVOLUTION has taken place overnight; about 2150 corrupt Nigerian leaders were wasted overnight. The military is currently in-charge, United Nation is monitoring activity, United States of America has sent his support team to assist with the transition process. Ghana, Togo, South Africa and a few other African countries are also on ground to assist and support the transition process.
No casualty among the citizens reported, but all Nigerian citizens and other people in the country are advised to stay indoor until further notice.
May God answer our prayers.

Amen.
You are not even talking about about a peaceful demonstration, but a bloody one(boko haram) type. How do you think terroris think?
You are just another terrorist. i wish there was a way to get your identity here, so you trully explain what you mean by what you are saying.

A terrorist is a curse to his own people. See what boko haram has done to maiduguri. See what alqaeda has done to afghanistan and iraq.

A revolution? Because you want your people in power? Mumu. Just try that kind of mass protest in Nigeria and see what the Police Ak47 can do. Have you asked what happened to the 200 almajiris initially arrested by the police for killing youth coppers?

You northern muslims are walking beasts, if you know a way to bring down this country like you did in 1967 you would do it again. (tie General aguiyirionsi[an igbo man who is the then president] to a range rover and drag him on the tarmac till he died).
You guys game are over, its our turn for the next 38 years. you are even lucky we gave you a good luck instead of a dokubo or an ojukwu, una for hear nwiii.

May your terrorism continue to bring woes to your people.
Drones are here bro. Greet Buhari for me.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by htajz: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2011
lol revolution indeed
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by werepeLeri: 3:31am On Oct 12, 2011
diluminati:

LOL. because i told you your something stinks? it does stink. you need antiseptics down there. i cant stand it. how come it stinks like that? cant stick my feet in there talkless of my thing.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Oct 12, 2011
ogugua88:

I would join you if I was home. There's no fire or ounce of patriotism in plenty Nigerians. See as Twitter don overplenty with Nigerians. Why? Because them sabi follow. None know how to lead. I would lead with you if it was possible though.

What does it matter if others die with you? If you believe you are a better patriot than they are, why not go act, and die on behalf of the country rather than pretending everyone else has to be /think as you do in this. Patriots don't wait for others to decide to join them.

The reason they are patriots is because they chose to step out, even when others would not, and took the plunge on behalf of those who would not.  grin grin grin grin grin

Saying you will, DOES NOT make you a patriot/ or any better than those who are not willing to say same. The ACTION/THE CARRYING OUT OF THE PATRIOTIC duty is what differentiates a patriot from a non-patriot.  grin  Pontificat-ors ARE NOT patriots by default.

The Revolution in places like Egypt happened because the few decided to make the sacrifice for the majority. They didn't sing of how they would die if others would come die with them. They went out, and were eventually joined by some(note not all of Egypt welcomed the moment, even till the end).
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by arsenefc: 4:01am On Oct 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

The Revolution in places like Egypt happened because the few decided to make the sacrifice for the majority. They didn't sing of how they would die if others would come die with them. They went out, and were eventually joined by some(note not all of Egypt welcomed the moment, even till the end).

You are wrong Kobo. Actually, the revolution in Egypt was successful because the cowards amongst them didnt try to shoot the brave one down.

ANyway, leave her alone!
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by igbo2011(m): 4:19am On Oct 12, 2011
This CANNOT be a bloody revolution because it might cause a genocide. This would be terrible and set Nigeria back. It should be a peaceful one to stop corruption and lessen the useless governments.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by werepeLeri: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2011
Sharon_f:

Yemmy Alabi 08078956164
Sharon 07036949019

What a smart way of sending me your number- I get it. Will ring you.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Beaf: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2011
werepeLeri:

What a smart way of sending me your number- I get it. Will ring you.

Lol! You're a double winner. grin
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by werepeLeri: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2011
;d
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Bawss1(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2011
Sharon_f:

Yemmy Alabi 08078956164
Sharon 07036949019

Thatdave:

You and your friend are definitely the next in SSS net.
Dont be surprised if you are pelleted without judgment in court.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys have made my morning. Thanks
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by KnowAll(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2011
The Nigeria Revolution Party is already up and running, the posters rantings are nothing more than hollow noise or ‘alariwo’ or noise maker in English. Join the real revolutionaries at NRP.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
You guys shouting revolution revolution, please click on the link below to read an article by Jideofor Adibe. You will have second thoughts.

A revolution should not be perceived as a silver bullet that will solve all our problems. What we need is a Sovereign National Conference where we can table all the issues bedevilling us as a country and agree on the way forward. It is better for us to have a gradual evolution of human institutions than a sudden revolution in human society in the words of JFK.

Here's the link below:

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/jideofor-adibe/are-revolutions-really-worth-the-hassle.html
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by Seun(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
It's better to live and be a part of Nigeria's prosperity. Death is always a tragedy. Wisdom is profitable.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by asha80(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
Seun:

It's better to live and be a part of Nigeria's prosperity. Death is always a tragedy. Wisdom is profitable.

hehe only god knows if this will ever happen
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by mensdept: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
Boko Haram are not targeting the governors of their region who EFCC have indicted on corruption (including many of their first wives abi first ladies). Once they do, then yes, we can give the bedsheet wearing ninjas kudos.

In the West, the culture that's dominant is one of womanizing, booz, and Owambe. Luckily, they have Tinubu and Fashola who have inherited a smarter area (LAGOS) and are somewhat making changes.

The Easterners, particularly in states like Abia and Ebonyi, are the latest cowards in the country, looking for relatives in Yankee to send them money for XMas,

The Middle Belters, Also a bunch of cowards who's leaders (Danjuma and co.) are the only ones to have benefitted from the chaos called Nigeria, are unwilling to break away from the sharia-ist.

The so-called Minorities from the South had begun to cause ripples on the world stage, but are 41 years too late for any meaningful gain.

So as you can see, their really has to be regional change almost at the same time, with the goal of removing the leadership, mending the culture, and thinking Pro- Africa instead of Pastor this and ALhaji that nonsense
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by danjohn: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
Seun:

It's better to live and be a part of Nigeria's prosperity.  Death is always a tragedy.  Wisdom is profitable.

Seun the last time I checked most Nigerians were living in poverty and misery.
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by ebenezer95(m): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2011
i will like to die for Nigeria if you re serious let me know , people like you over talk when they got broke ass so i doubt U man
Re: Wanted - A Nigerian Revolution. I Am Ready To Die For Nigeria. But Are You? by dustydee: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2011
if it were someone else i will join.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Pays Tribute To Ojukwu / Woman Outwits Rapist / is Southwest really Irrelevant In Nigerian Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.