Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero (34161 Views)

Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / NLC President Joe Ajaero Visits Labour Party Headquarters (Pictures, Video) / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Karlman: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
EngGandalf:

Una to dey reason with emotions….if you were the president, it would be the same for you….
If we reason with emotions then you are definitively reasoning with emissions!
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Karlman: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Children of hates
What exactly are your children hating here?
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by shinealight(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Karlman:
And you Believed him?

You might as well believed that all prostitutes in Lagos are Virgins!

You can have a two-bedroom flat within a Mansion….it’s just the area you restrict yourself to. Your wife and/or children might also restrict themselves to another two or three bedroom flat within the same mansion. Strictly speaking, you’re staying in a two bedroom flat. So what’s so unbelievable about it?
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Karlman: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

So you don't believe in miracles
Lol
Miracles of Ebola!
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by EleventhWeirdo: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ntigha:
This Slowpoke Ebola Tinubu thinks that the country Nigeria is Made of only people from his south-waste land he easily fools and cajole with words !!. What a Stupid liar !!

It's funny that people from same south west are greater than your generations and ogogoro ance$tors combined. They are the intellectual pillars of this country and their region take nothing less than 65-70% of the national economy. You can't do without them, and even this forum that you are using to rant out your imbecilic uselessness is owned by a Yoruba man. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by KingMiles007: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
How Tinubu Told Us He Lives In A Two-Bedroom Flat To Reduce Cost - NLC President Reveals

The president of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, Comrade Joe Ajaero, has said that President Bola Tinubu told labour union leaders that he lives in a two-bedroom apartment, which was part of his measures to reduce the cost of governance.

He stated this during an interview with Channels TV's Politics Today. He said, " ... he prefers to use his private jet, and they told him no, it's a security issue, he must use the government jet. And he went further to say, even himself, that he's using only a two-bedroom flat.

See what Tinubu told the NLC President here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by HNICEARTH: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Master strategist don turn to master lamba
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Kukutente23: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
El-Tinubu fun ra e

O fe fi breadi ko won lomi obe

But what does he mean by minister appointment is job creation?
Is he trying to say Wike and Co are jobless?
One man had a set of noise makers
This one is jobless people
Ministers don suffer for nija
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Prenonjebose: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Job creation! Interesting. Non productive appointments
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by slowice(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Someone spoke gibberish to grown men and they believed him even though they don't understand a word of what he said.

Una dey Madd
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Menclothing: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
This life is good
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by shinealight(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Karlman:
And you Believed him?

Wow!
I am really impressed by this your Ebola logic! In conclusion, using Ebola logic we must all agree that Dangote, Babangida, Elumelu, Davido, Cubana etc, all live in a room irrespective of owning Mansions since they can only sleep in one room at any time.
Whoever said you lots are overly dumb?

Your problem is that you guys refuse to activate that stuff between your ears. I suspect that’s because it’s totally empty!
If a President tells you he’s staying in a two-bedroom flat, what does that tell you….if you had any grey matter to activate?
Besides, you must be the only one who has not heard that the President has still not been able to move to the customary Aso Rock residence. Mumu juvenile delinquents! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Thomasankara(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
[/color]this Tinubu statement na eem Dem dey call u go explain tire🤣Idan and abracadabra statement. The more you delve into understanding the statement,the more you get lost in it. Hence, Ajaero submitted what that means. Mesef I don't know the implication on the proposed or suspended Strike of the NLC and TUC.[color=#770077]
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by EngGandalf: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Karlman:

If we reason with emotions then you are definitively reasoning with emissions!
Funny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by XTRIMIOUS: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Karlman:
And you Believed him?

Wow!
I am really impressed by this your Ebola logic! In conclusion, using Ebola logic we must all agree that Dangote, Babangida, Elumelu, Davido, Cubana etc, all live in a room irrespective of owning Mansions since they can only sleep in one room at any time.
Whoever said you lots are overly dumb?
Virgins ke. LOL
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by tnerro1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
And you didn’t ask him to start the jist With story story , and you would have replied story….😒
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by ahamonyeka(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ajaero sometimes the way i look at you is as if i should slap you because your government is the worst.you dey even do face like dawn syndrome person
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by DOM7: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
Reduce which cost of governance? With this numbers of minister? Talk is cheap.
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Karlman: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
shinealight:

Your problem is that you guys refuse to activate that stuff between your ears. I suspect that’s because it’s totally empty!
If a President tells you he’s staying in a two-bedroom flat, what does that tell you….if you had any grey matter to activate?
Besides, you must be the only one who has not heard that the President has still not been able to move to the customary Aso Rock residence. Mumu juvenile delinquents! undecided undecided
You are too dumb to the extent i am certain you have the IQ equivalent of that of a porcupine!

Even the President of My Town Union does not live in a two room. So obviously it is happening in the animals kingdom where you crawled out from.
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by shinealight(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
Karlman:

You are too dumb to the extent i am certain you have the IQ equivalent of that of a porcupine!

Even the President of My Town Union does not live in a two room. So obviously it is happening in the animals kingdom where you crawled out from.

Like I said, the space between your ears is totally empty. Mumu boy….they have to spoon feed you everything.
Yet another school drop out! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by djkaneo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
They refused his other requests but agreed to 2 bedroom apartment? All of una dey ment!
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by juman(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2023
The new government should make sure anti corruption effort should be more and the agencies should work harder.
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by juman(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2023
NLC and government always work together.
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by Decarbonisation: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2023
A man whose entire existence is based on fraud, believe anything he says at your own risk.
Re: Tinubu Says He Stays In Two-Bedroom Flat - NLC President, Joe Ajaero by albert2512: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nlc-president-tinubu-told-us-he-stays-in-two-bedroom-flat/

I no understand this NLC President, I think he is trying to sell Tinubu to us indirectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested / Àbike Dabiri Presents Her National Honour To Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.