Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet (47694 Views)

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jambite thread. Mscheew.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by yusufmurry: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Na female toilets dey always dirty pass..

U wil see them outside behaving like people who don't go to the toilet...

Because a lady will never clean up another lady's mess not minding how little it may be.

While in the University, the Ladies that clean up the hotels' toilets will always tell this kind of story. Yet they are very prone to infections/diseases

10 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Majesty33(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Aside being dirty, another one is their act of demonism. Very manipulative and and so so canterkerous in nature. pretends for a very long time inorder to get what they want from a guy and afterwards, the demon in them resurfaced. 90 percent of these delilahs have only kpekus to offer. A lady will complain bitterly how i use her toilet to urinate on intervals and will monitor every single time i use but will still go ahead and use bucket meant for bathing to pee and then pour back inside the toilet and flush and sees nothing wrong with that.

14 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by koladebrainiac(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mhizzard:
[i][/i]
How can people be so mannerless when it comes to using of toilet...most of them can't try that nonsense with their own toilet at home...
they all drunk

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Fifthaout: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Damn! angry
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Exceed15: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
When it comes to personal hygiene men are better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by CSTRR: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
When I was in uniben, girls in the hostel would poo in nylon and throw across fence.

10 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Kingosytex(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
imohbrothers:
Female toilet are more dirtier than male toilet,I'm a plumber and I know how it looks when I go maintenance on female apartment.

Dirtier is the comparative of dirty.
Dirty, dirtier, dirtiest.

3 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by grandstar(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mhizzard:
[i][/i]
How can people be so mannerless when it comes to using of toilet...most of them can't try that nonsense with their own toilet at home...

Women generally are cleaner than men. For the toilet to be in such a state just has the stench of indifference because it isn't their personal property.

2 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by uuzba(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mhizzard:
[i][/i]
They are animals and they shit in the bush on a normal day.
Once they see any type of public facility, they mess it up.

3 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mhizzard:
[i][/i]
it's a night party. Shit happens. It's crazy

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
See how guys are lamenting. Hypocrites! At the slightest opportunity you will catch them sniffing our panties. I don't know what kind of pleasure they derive from this act. But see them lamenting. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Unperturbedpota: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
post=124970406:

Nothing wey person no go read/see for dat una Twitter sef.
Sho!
Which one be Heap of sh#+ inside dustbin 🗑,
For inside toilet o ?!

Smellos

It's like you haven't entered one of these night club female rest rooms at almost 7 am the next morning before cleaners come ...

Women are generally dirty

10 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by AfonjaPriest: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
If you agree that females are not dirty, then you need salvation.

5 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by watersideboys: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dude might never marry again or turn gay.
I keep telling guys that the dirtiest guy is cleaner than the average lady. Shey you see this guy experience? I've seen x10

5 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Yaks02(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
I had similar experience in 2020. I ran d 4th day of work

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by claseek(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by sylve11: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
See how guys are lamenting. Hypocrites! At the slightest opportunity you will catch them sniffing our panties. I don't know what kind of pleasure they derive from this act. But see them lamenting. Hypocrites.

Jesu!

Which kind man go try that kind nonsense? Him wan die? shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Timoleon(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
It’s not a disadvantage of japa. It’s a disadvantage of washing female toilets (especially one with heavy traffic). Even here in Nigeria, some people make their daily bread washing toilets. In many instances for less than 20 thousand Naira. Japa isn’t the problem.
Bantino:
Hilarious (wondering how his face looks like while narrating his ordeal)

One of the disadvantages of japa

4 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by spencekat(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
I remember NYSC camp at Emure,Ise Orun that year when they told our platoon to clean the camp premises.Some of us who were dispatched to the female toilets had to stylishly disobey that order.

10 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by spencekat(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
tishbite42:
Chai
I threw up while reading this undecided sad angry
Chai.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by SaLongs1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
post=124970406:

Sho!
For inside toilet o ?!

Smellos
I hope you know that flying toilets have not only been used in Naija.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
sylve11:

Jesu!

Which kind man go try that kind nonsense? Him wan die? shocked shocked cool

Hypocrite! Na your type dey lick our puccy like bingo come online the form, "I can never lick down there"
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by OlujobaSamuel: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Truly, some female can be dirty.
I want to give it to Atagbogha Ufuoma (NCCF Abak Zone family house, Akwa Ibom) some years back, our toilet is always sparkling, she was everything but dirty.
Another person is my lovely wife, even in state, she is always ready.
Those two will sit on the floor scrubbing every corners of the toilet

6 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by spencekat(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
post=124970406:

Sho!
For inside toilet o ?!

Smellos
You never see things .
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by 1Sharon(f): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Panties being flushed? Person go go public toilet go flush panties and left particles? This your cousin abi friend dey tell tales abeg! undecided

In secondary school I witnessed that shit 🤦🏽‍♀️

I believe him

4 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by brain54(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
NotKnown:
Who delegated a male to wash a female toilet?

Let's start by punishing the supervisor.

You can start with the guy…

For taking up the job!
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by spencekat(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Miravik900:

Are you not Yoruba? The same Yoruba that are known for dirtiness all over Nigeria?
It does not know a tribe.

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by BadMaster: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
grandstar:

Women generally are cleaner than men. For the toilet to be in such a state just has the stench of indifference because it isn't their personal property.
If you are naturally a clean person, you wouldn't behave any different no matter where you find yourself.

Your comment is senseless, as you are.

17 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by diogo23: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mhizzard:
[i][/i]
Never you in this life enter women toilet

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by REALretep(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fear of the unknown won't let our ladies try leaving their used pads and tampons in public toilets in this part of the world cheesy
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by sylve11: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hypocrite! Na your type dey lick our puccy like bingo come online the form, "I can never lick down there"

No, lady, I won't try such. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.