Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet (47693 Views)

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Candidlady:
No lies some ladies can be dirty.

This is the only Sensible Post you have posted since you Joined this Platform. AnuumPa.

3 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by nedekid: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
scally11:
Lol. That guy was traumatised. J remember one shift I did at the hospital, woman was so fat and still eating junks. When I went inside, everywhere was smelling of fish. Only God helped me that I didn't vomit in there. Generally woman toilets are dirty and so much pity that lad. He will be traumatised all his days. I remembered that when I remember that woman at the hospital na so tears go dey comot my eyes meanwhile one ingrate of a friend will be saying na just 100ยฃ now run am for me
Chisos! Must have been traumatic.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
ssogundele:
1996 at Fash hoste OAU. I saw mess that traumatized my sight for months. The poo on the WC was full to the brim. And guys were still going in to do the toilet business. Some people are just pigs in human skin

The First and only time i witnessed this Horror was at a Function's Restroom when i was young.

Omo i had to turn back and hold my Shiiit till i got home. Meanwhile some people were still going in to do the business. Chaiiii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by shantti(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You sound desperate. undecided

Typical
Deviating, that's all u do when u loose an argument
Isharon ur fellow female don clear u, u are still shifting the goal Post

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by trytillmake(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Men, this story is damn irritating wtf, oboy this guy will be traumatized for the rest of his life.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by yom2(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Agidipie:
A Twitter user @ozor_cc narrates the story of a 17 year old who got a job to clean a female toilet.

@ozor_cc

https://twitter.com/ozor_cc/status/1688894285683240961?t=gv8KeUQ- R0IG8oUt391cZQ&s=19
he just started. May be he is inexperienced and was not equipped with enough tools and gear . Constant water supply, water jet pipes or sprayers, disinfectants, cleaning chemicals, hand gloves, picking stick e.t.c are all needed
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by yom2(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Na female toilets dey always dirty pass..

U wil see them outside behaving like people who don't go to toilet...

U won try! Forming garbage!

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by eepeepook: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You sound desperate. undecided
Why does a Nairalander always reply you with this statement?

โ€œLife is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.โ€
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Sammy101111(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
I donโ€™t know why is common for some woman to pee on the floor in the toilet instead of using the main toilet
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Justiceleague1: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
op why calleth thou thyself Ozor?

Fugazy2023 will be angry cos you removed the U from his chieftaincy title grin
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Farfalla(f): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So she took off her panties, flushed it and walked away butt naked? undecided

No, she walked off w/o panties, not butt naked.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
1Sharon:
โ–  No, she walked off w/o panties, not butt naked.
You are wanting me to believe that in daylight, you saw a woman walk into a lady's toilet, use the toilet, flush her panties and then leave the toilet butt naked? undecided
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Googledotcom: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
CSTRR:
When I was in uniben, girls in the hostel would poo in nylon and throw across fence.

lolzzzzzzz.
I saw this at the back of female fence at NYSC camp years ago I was so shocked.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Harryblack1234: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
please who was invited to FIPL for the Technician Interview?
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Calitoscassius(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
I was a cleaner at Macdonald once when i was in college, man! Female toilet was interesting grin used pad, fresh bloods on the floors, used tampons, worn underwears,chewing gums, pregnancy tests kits, empty bottle of wines, lipsticks and Condoms. Sometimes while I was cleaning some women still wanted to come in and use the toilet, though the could see that i am still in the toilet cleaning, some of them rush in pulls their pants down and start peeing i could hear the sound of pee running down the toilet and their farts, grin grin one white girl came in drunk while i was cleaning and took her dress and pant off i could see her hairy vagina she just started peeing withoutt care, grin another time one girl came in and saw me in the toilet cleaning she grabbed my ass from behind and said hello! Handsome! when I turned around quickly she grabbed my penis, tried to kiss me, i left her and ran out, her friends waitting outside started laughing at me grin i only ran out co's i didn't want to lose my job or accussed of sexual assault.

I saw so many things in female toilets at Macdonald that year, some of them came in to change from their school cloths to party cloths in the toilet.

One 19 years old girl did a pregnancy test, found out it is positive she started crying in my presence i think i gave her a hug, she said she wasn't ready to have babies at that time.

I must say i had fun cleaning toilets at Macdee that year.

Men toilet? Eeeeewwwwww!! embarassed blew!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by yom2(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Majesty33:
Aside being dirty, another one is their act of demonism. Very manipulative and and so so canterkerous in nature. pretends for a very long time inorder to get what they want from a guy and afterwards, the demon in them resurfaced. 90 percent of these delilahs have only kpekus to offer. A lady will complain bitterly how i use her toilet to urinate on intervals and will monitor every single time i use but will still go ahead and use bucket meant for bathing to pee and then pour back inside the toilet and flush and sees nothing wrong with that.
some use the same bucket to wash fish and tomato and cook for eating.

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
And women poo d smell grin
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by yom2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
CSTRR:
When I was in uniben, girls in the hostel would poo in nylon and throw across fence.

can U imagine? Indiscipline
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by buygala(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
ssogundele:
1996 at Fash hoste OAU. I saw mess that traumatized my sight for months. The poo on the WC was full to the brim. And guys were still going in to do the toilet business. Some people are just pigs in human skin

I guess you mean Faj hostel.. Adekunle Fajuyi Hostel that's built similar to Awo Hall...

I attended OAU between 2008-2014 there was nothing like fash hostel....ans I actually stayed in Faj in my year 3.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by kkins25(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are wanting me to believe that in daylight, you saw a woman walk into a lady's toilet, use the toilet, flush her panties and then leave the toilet butt naked? undecided
If a lady menstruates without wearing pads, don't you think they'd throw the stained pants away instead of stiffing the blood tainted stuff in their bags? Anyway see below:

Calitoscassius:
I was a cleaner at Macdonald once when i was in college, man! Female toilet was interesting grin used pad, f[b]resh bloods on the floors[/b], used tampons, worn underwears,chewing gums, pregnancy tests kits, empty bottle of wines, lipsticks and Condoms. Sometimes while I was cleaning some women still wanted to come in and use the toilet, though the could see that i am still in the toilet cleaning, some of them rush in pulls their pants down and start peeing i could hear the sound of pee running down the toilet and their farts, grin grin one white girl came in drunk while i was cleaning and took her dress and pant off i could see her hairy vagina she just started peeing withoutt care, grin another time one girl came in and saw me in the toilet cleaning she grabbed my ass from behind and said hello! Handsome! when I turned around quickly she grabbed my penis, tried to kiss me, i left her and ran out, her friends waitting outside started laughing at me grin i only ran out co's i didn't want to lose my job or accussed of sexual assault.

I saw so many things in female toilets at Macdonald that year, some of them came in to change from their school cloths to party cloths in the toilet.

One 19 years old girl did a pregnancy test, found out it is positive she started crying in my presence i think i gave her a hug, she said she wasn't ready to have babies at that time.

I must say i had fun cleaning toilets at Macdee that year.

Men toilet? Eeeeewwwwww!! embarassed blew!!
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Benrosaria(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
So what's wrong in getting a hold to passionately clean female and wash their undies if possible.

Women are the precious souls we shouldn't let go into extinction.

Protect and keep them alive
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by SmartyPants(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
ssogundele:

embarassed How do I unread this?

But bro - you still remember this form 1996?? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by justking(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Who delegated a male to wash a female toilet?
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by watersideboys: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
See how guys are lamenting. Hypocrites! At the slightest opportunity you will catch them sniffing our panties. I don't know what kind of pleasure they derive from this act. But see them lamenting. Hypocrites.

Omo this is not a matter of lament ooo.
Women should be clean all the days of their lives because their dirty sides is hell and unsightly. Fear more a woman that's lazy. That one hygiene will be callous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by purples25(f): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Men are always using the females toilet. That's what I know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by watersideboys: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
purples25:
Men are always using the females toilet. That's what I know for sure.

See excuse ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
Guys are not dirty , mostly untidy. There is a big difference between dirty and untidy . Their things are usually not in order . But for dirty? We dey learn work

2 Likes

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
watersideboys:

Omo this is not a matter of lament ooo.
Women should be clean all the days of their lives because their dirty sides is hell and unsightly. Fear more a woman that's lazy

What is a guy going to do in a female toilet if he is not a pervert.? undecided
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by watersideboys: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

What is a guy going to do in a female toilet if he is not a pervert.? undecided

Didn't you read the article? ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by purples25(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
watersideboys:

See excuse ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well it's true that ladies can be very dirty. But truly, men always use the female toilet.
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
kkins25:
If a lady menstruates without wearing pads, don't you think they'd throw the stained pants away instead of stiffing the blood tainted stuff in their bags? Anyway see below:
Story, Story! Because women's underwear are 10 kobo on the Market in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by purples25(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
watersideboys:

See excuse ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well it's true that ladies can be very dirty. But truly, men always use the female toilets too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.