Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet (47692 Views)

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Share The Experience Of Your Typical Day At Work.. Here's Mine! / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by luluosas(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Disgusting and a proof of lack of home training for the guests that used those toilets
Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by caandi: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Na female toilets dey always dirty pass..

U wil see them outside behaving like people who don't go to toilet...

you re so very very correct
I schooled in a private uni and I can tell you that my hostel toilet was the worst of its kind
Abortion blood always littered on the ground, poo, urine, vomit and all sorts of abominable
The cleaners were always laying heavily curses
Omorrr it was dat bad
If you’re bathing and your soap dish, or sponge mistakenly falls to the ground then e don be be dat
Even if you just bought a new one, once it touches the ground you leave it there

Haaaa I don’t want to recount and these girls would come out with plenty makeup, expensive hairs and shiny clothes looking angelic

The story long …

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet by Henryfortune(m): 6:13am On Apr 18
Miravik900:

Ask google

I just did it said you said trashy stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Doctors Start Federal Job On Level 12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.