Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is She Good For Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Good For Marriage. (1245 Views)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by harmargedon: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
dlawsamesq:
So I am very confused right now because of all this red flag I am seeing.

I lost my wife early last year when she was birthing my third child and only son, I have had my family taking care of the boy since then and now there is need to move on.

There is this lady I am currently seeing, we are both serious with the relationship, infact I have met her family to disclose my intentions and we are planning to get married this December.

Now, this is the issue, this lady is very stingy to herself. She is an entrepreneur, she runs her own business and is doing averagely well, she can afford to cater for need without anyone's support. She has been complaining of body pains and body weakness for almost 2 months but she refused to take herself to the hospital and when I complaint she told me that I should give her money, I am not trying to say it is bad if I give her money to do that but she is quite aware that things are not very rosy for me now.

I am really confused now because I don't plan to wife a liability, I think I will opt out of this relationship.
never remarry. Thus might not make sense now, but in the future you'll understand. Just take care of your kids because no woman will ever fill in the place like their mom.

1 Like

Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Timblogga: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
doggedfighter:
Isn't finding a way to be financially stable the first thing ?

💯
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Georgekyrian(m): 2:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Oga is early give yourself time
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by 22o62021: 2:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The problem is you, not her. undecided

How?
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Saintmary(f): 3:24am On Aug 09, 2023
dlawsamesq:

You don't know what you are saying. We have been together for five months now and I haven't kiss her not to talk of having sex with her

Your wife died early last year and you're already counting 5 months in relationship with another woman!

So, less than 1 year after your wife died, you are already shopping for another woman!

You can't even wait for the departed to decompose before replacing her, did she mean nothing to you?

How do you expect your children to accept another Mom when their loss is still raw?

You don't love those kids, their emotional stability means little to you because what they need right now is a Dad who shares the same feelings of loss with them, but you can't give them that!

I can't even say sorry for your loss because you definitely missed little.

Read this carefully:

Any woman that marries you is definitely of weak character, and you can't have a perfect marriage because you yourself lack good character.

Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Saintmary(f): 3:30am On Aug 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Someone to take care of him and his kids.
They always claim it is easy until they are left to do it. Then they start looking for another wife or shipping the innocent kids to their great grandmother.

Men do not benefit from marriage indeed...

If Eve were to be the first one created, there would have been nothing like marriage!

Men, from the very first moment the marriage starts, till the end of the marriage, are the major beneficiaries!

They can't live, literally, can't live without women.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Emmanuel30a: 4:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Saintmary:

If Eve were to be the first one created, there would have been nothing like marriage!

Men, from the very first moment the marriage starts, till the end of the marriage, are the major beneficiaries!

They can't live, literally, can't live without women.
You says...and means/meant what... By all means...?...
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by doggedfighter(f): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Timblogga:
💯

Look who's here ! grin
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by jesmond3945: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2023
dlawsamesq:

I lost my wife early last year when she was birthing my third child and only son, I have had my family taking care of the boy since then and now there is need to move on.

There is this lady I am currently seeing, we are both serious with the relationship, infact I have met her family to disclose my intentions and we are planning to get married this December.

Now, this is the issue, this lady is very stingy to herself. She is an entrepreneur, she runs her own business and is doing averagely well, she can afford to cater for need without anyone's support. She has been complaining of body pains and body weakness for almost 2 months but she refused to take herself to the hospital and when I complaint she told me that I should give her money, I am not trying to say it is bad if I give her money to do that but she is quite aware that things are not very rosy for me now.

I am really confused now because I don't plan to wife a liability, I think I will opt out of this relationship.
you should check her relationship with your kid. Thats all that matters. Keep him with her and pretend you want to travel. Tell someone to monitor them. If she passes then she is yours.
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by dlawsamesq(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2023
I appreciate everyone that aired their view about my post and I think I need to set somethings straight.

1. I am the the type of guy that sleeps around and I will not want to start that now because I lost my lovely wife so the need to take another wife.

2. When I said business is not rosy, I don't mean I am broke, I can take care of my family without blinking, I guess you all know what it means to care for a child that will take nothing less than 13 tins of baby food in a month. I just need her to be sensitive to her own need.

3. I didn't ship my children to anywhere, we are right under the same roof and I cater for all their need.

My conclusion is to leave woman for now. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Karleb(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Stinginess is one serious red flag. Either for man or woman.
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by dsdfsef: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2023
I'm truly sorry to hear about the loss of your wife and the challenges you're currently facing. It's clear that you're in a difficult situation and are trying to navigate a complex relationship dynamic.

When considering a long-term commitment like marriage, it's important to have open and honest communication with your partner about your concerns. Financial compatibility is a significant aspect of any partnership, and it's natural to be concerned if you're observing differences in spending habits and attitudes towards money.

Here are a few steps to consider:

Communication: Sit down with your partner and have an open conversation about your concerns. Express your feelings about her reluctance to seek medical help and her financial habits. Listen to her perspective as well to understand her point of view.

Shared Values: Discuss your individual views on financial responsibility, planning for the future, and handling challenges. It's important that both partners share similar values when it comes to financial matters.

Mutual Support: In a healthy relationship, partners should support each other emotionally and, when needed, financially. However, it's also essential that both individuals contribute based on their capabilities and circumstances.

Long-Term Goals: Talk about your long-term goals and aspirations. This includes both personal goals and shared goals as a couple. Ensure that your plans align and that you're both committed to working together towards those goals.

Seek Professional Advice: If you find that the situation remains confusing and difficult to resolve on your own, consider seeking the advice of a professional counselor or therapist. They can help you navigate the complexities of your emotions and the relationship.

Ultimately, the decision to continue or end the relationship is deeply personal and should be based on your feelings, values, and the compatibility you see with your partner. It's important to prioritize your own well-being and the well-being of your children.

Remember that relationships involve compromise and understanding from both sides. If you feel that your concerns are not being addressed or if you have doubts about the relationship's sustainability, it's essential to make the decision that's best for your future and the future of your children. lock change service near me
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Intergrated: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2023
dlawsamesq:

You don't know what you are saying. We have been together for five months now and I haven't kiss her not to talk of having sex with her
you have time to answer dingbats?
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by grandstar(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2023
dlawsamesq

Don't marry a stingy woman. You have 3 children she'll be very stingy to.

Also, when she has her own kids, she is bound to show favoritism as she will buy gifts for her children but not her stepchildren. Even if she does buy, it would be of inferior to those for her own children.
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Timblogga: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2023
doggedfighter:

Look who's here ! grin
darling girl. I intentionally try to check up on you.. 😍 cos I have been so busy in the real world
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Biglittlelois(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
You will never see single fathers/widowers take care of their kids alone, it's either they push the kids to relatives or quickly marry another woman who will most likely maltreat them, that's why I will forever praise single mothers, they do what no man have the balls to do.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by mrblessed(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
dlawsamesq:

It's not a good sign, and she should be avoided. Someone who cannot look after herself cannot manage another person. It's not possible.
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by 1Sharon(f): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
dlawsamesq:
I appreciate everyone that aired their view about my post and I think I need to set somethings straight.

1. I am the the type of guy that sleeps around and I will not want to start that now because I lost my lovely wife so the need to take another wife.

2. When I said business is not rosy, I don't mean I am broke, I can take care of my family without blinking, I guess you all know what it means to care for a child that will take nothing less than 13 tins of baby food in a month. I just need her to be sensitive to her own need.

3. I didn't ship my children to anywhere, we are right under the same roof and I cater for all their need.

My conclusion is to leave woman for now. Thank you

I thought you said family is taking care of your baby? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by 1Sharon(f): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Biglittlelois:
You will never see single fathers/widowers take care of their kids alone, it's either they push the kids to relatives or quickly marry another woman who will most likely maltreat them, that's why I will forever praise single mothers, they do what no man have the balls to do.

Exactly women aren't comfortable parting ways with their children like men are

And they wonder why fathers days is less popular.

The kids gravitate to who was there for them the most.

They tell each other all the time not to marry a single mother, but this single father is expecting a woman to take him as he is.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by doggedfighter(f): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Timblogga:
darling girl. I intentionally try to check up on you.. 😍 cos I have been so busy in the real world

I am fine, Tim

Glad you stopped by.
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Timblogga: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
doggedfighter:

I am fine, Tim

Glad you stopped by.
You welcome, DF. I’ll send you a mail. 😊
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Emmanuel30a: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Timblogga:
As if this is Zeeworld...is this Zeeworld or Seaworld...? Seems you are/have become a landlord and are watching a lot of Zeeworld and "seaworld"...? Have you accept GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your LORD GOD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR...? You won't/don't hear words, and won't let someone else/somebody else to hear words... When you don't know or haven't accepted GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your LORD GOD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR..., you won't know THE WORD, HIS WORDS and THE world... created by GOD, THE WORD and or HIS WORDS... "In the beginning, GOD created (crested,vested and manifested,etc...?), The HEAVEN and Earth-whole world..."-Genesis 1vs1-... Also or now, ;"In the beginning was THE WORD and THE WORD was with GOD and THE WORD was GOD...without HIM was not anything..." John 1vs1-... You don't know THE REAL WORLD... so far and or as far as you don't know GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...let alone accept GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your LORD, GOD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR... You are sitting/busy sitting on the sofa... listening to or looking for/looking at a tonic sofa,some tonic sofa or THE TONIC SOFA... DRMFSLTD DTLSFMRD...?... You don't know THE REAL WORLD... Only Zeeworld,etc; is or are what you knows.../think you know,can know or should know and should have known...
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Timblogga: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
As if this is Zeeworld...is this Zeeworld or Seaworld...? Seems you are/have become a landlord and are watching a lot of Zeeworld and "seaworld"...? Have you accept GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your LORD GOD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR...? You won't/don't hear words, and won't let someone else/somebody else to hear words... When you don't know or haven't accepted GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your LORD GOD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR..., you won't know THE WORD, HIS WORDS and THE world... created by GOD, THE WORD and or HIS WORDS... "In the beginning, GOD created (crested,vested and manifested,etc...?), The HEAVEN and Earth-whole world..."-Genesis 1vs1-... Also or now, ;"In the beginning was THE WORD and THE WORD was with GOD and THE WORD was GOD...without HIM was not anything..." John 1vs1-... You don't know THE REAL WORLD... so far and or as far as you don't know GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...let alone accept GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your LORD, GOD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR... You are sitting/busy sitting on the sofa... listening to or looking for/looking at a tonic sofa,some tonic sofa or THE TONIC SOFA... DRMFSLTD DTLSFMRD...?... You don't know THE REAL WORLD... Only Zeeworld,etc; is or are what you knows.../think you know,can know or should know and should have known...
ok
Re: Is She Good For Marriage. by Emmanuel30a: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Timblogga:
ok
Yes!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Medical Test Should Intending Couples Undergo? / Am Scared Of Marriage / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.