Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun (12647 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto - Stop Causing Religious Crises. Nigeria is NOT Fulani Land. / Youโ€™re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" โ€“ Northern CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Lastmessenger2: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Ilorin will be collected back in the nearest future either through Diplomatic means or through War. Time shall tell.
did you say war? Then we shall go home to sleep like a new born baby.

3 Likes

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Etranshub(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Not a muslim but i have akot if muslim fruends and they are all peaceful and lovely. I think there people who are up to mischievous act and always usibg religion to get it done.

Call me for your iron roofing and other welding / metal fabrication projects.

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by cassyrooy(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Ilorin will be collected back in the nearest future either through Diplomatic means or through War. Time shall tell.
Oni has made plans for that or the encroachment will only stop in Illorin, everything southwards will be redeemed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Boa4u: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2023
MURIC BOKO HARAM TERRORIST ARE 5 &6
WITHOUT TERRORIST NO MURIC
MURIC = BOKO HARAM TERRORIST
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Godsownfc(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Most Yoruba Muslims are Secretly, in support of Prof Ishaq Akintola. sad

They are just Pretending not to. ๐Ÿ˜
The man should be arrested for always promoting division
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Ofemmanu1: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Ogene001:
After Ilorin, Osun is next
Nutty as a fruitcake.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Etimemy: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2023
MURIC is terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Vinnie2000(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Godsownfc:

The man should be arrested for always promoting division

Promoting which Division? undecided

He is Fighting for the Rights of Yoruba Muslims in the SW
And they are in support of him, despite all their Pretence!๐Ÿ˜

Goan read the comment of JAMO in the first page of this thread. sad

1 Like

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by 90dbest: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2023
seunowa:

What is so fascinating about ilorin that you think is worth fighting for?
Yoruba should give away the entire ilorin territory to Fulani because they are conquered people. Most Yorubas donโ€™t think they are important to be among us.
Coward has given up his ancestral land up. Spit on this tribe

1 Like

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Godsownfc(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Promoting which Division? undecided

He is Fighting for the Rights of Yoruba Muslims in the SW
And they are in support of him, despite all their Pretence!๐Ÿ˜

Goan read the comment of JAMO in the first page of this thread. sad
Okay...
But one thing I know is that Yoruba people are always united irrespective of their different religions. I was surprised when I went to a muslin shop in one of the south westhern states and I can see them singing a Christian song aloud and also dancing to it. But what this man is doing for so long now, is to divide Yoruba along religion line just like the northern states
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Couldntfigurean: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2023
โ€œYoruba Muslims donโ€™t exist,Yoruba Christians donโ€™t exist,we are all Yorubaโ€

Yoruba Christians always love to deceive themselves with the lies above,there is indeed Yoruba Muslims and they are themselves one with the north,and when the turn comes Yoruba Christians will be refugees in their land

1 Like

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by MRMRMR: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2023
This are the kind of mindsets pulling this country back. Akintola is a disgrace to Muslims
In any case, I like the response of the Osun State government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Vinnie2000(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Godsownfc:

Okay...
But one thing I know is that Yoruba people are always united irrespective of their different religions. I was surprised when I went to a muslin shop in one of the south westhern states and I can see them singing a Christian song aloud and also dancing to it. But what this man is doing for so long now, is to divide Yoruba along religion line just like the northern states

Hehehe.

Crocodile and Alligator may claim Oneness
BUT
Crocodile is crocodile and Alligator, Alligator-Ola Rotimi in The Gods are not Blame. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Godsownfc(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe.

Crocodile and Alligator may claim Oneness
BUT
Crocodile is crocodile and Alligator, Alligator-Ola Rotimi in The Gods are not Blame. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
I agreed with you but have you ever heard them fighting each other in the name of religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by onajo2000(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2023
Zandena:
Appointment based on merit and competence and there is no competent and merited people amongst millions of Muslims in the state! Same Christians who threatened fire and brimstone over Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna state and at the federal level are those defending lopsided appointment in Osun state! Christians have not conscience I must say!
MURIC must not backdown and must not kotow to Christian religious bigots in Osun state!
Will Christians accept such a massively lopsided appointment in favour of Muslims?

Why not tell your Muslim govt to do the needful or is the govt a Christian? Mumu like muric
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
โ€œYoruba Muslims donโ€™t exist,Yoruba Christians donโ€™t exist,we are all Yorubaโ€

Yoruba Christians always love to deceive themselves with the lies above,there is indeed Yoruba Muslims and they are themselves one with the north,and when the turn comes Yoruba Christians will be refugees in their land

Leave them to Continue to Deceive themselves!.๐Ÿ˜ sad

Like the Islamic North has Gained Dominance in Nigeria's Affairs,
Muric wants Yoruba Muslims to Dominate in the SW Region. smiley

And so far, Ishaq Akintola hasn't made any Violent or Hate-Speech comment.๐Ÿ™‚

It is Left for the Adeboyes, Oyedepos, Adefarasins, etc to Fight for Yoruba Christians too.

If they Sit and Fold their Arms, and Deceive themselves with 'Yoruba is one' mantra, In 20years Time,
They will be Second Class Citizens to Muslims in SW. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Chetas81(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2023
If you guys are not sick, how come politics now under religion
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Vinnie2000(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Godsownfc:

I agreed with you but have you ever heard them fighting each other in the name of religion?

How about the Hijab Issue in Osun or is it Ekiti state.๐Ÿ˜’

What you see is PRETENTIOUS LOVE existing. ๐Ÿ˜ sad

Do you think Osibanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mike Bamiloye, etc will allow their sons or daughter to marry a Kabiru, Kafayat, Ganiyat, etc?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

Or will this MURIC man will allow his daughter marry a Christian Bamidele or Femi?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคจ

They are just Living in PRETENCE!
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by gloryman91: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Dauda Molasan you see your life supporting Adeleke Jackson against Oyetola, continue time will tell.

After having 70% of his votes from Muslims Ummah.

God will judge between you and Osun Muslims Ummah.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by lamalang(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2023
muric fools
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

no be lie
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by UrPapa: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Naira land is one of the platform thatโ€™s promoting MURIC
Naira land is ready to push any MURIC news to Fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Godsownfc(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

How about the Hijab Issue in Osun or is it Ekiti state.๐Ÿ˜’

What you see is PRETENTIOUS LOVE existing. ๐Ÿ˜ sad

Do you think Osibanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mike Bamiloye, etc will allow their sons or daughter to marry a Kabiru, Kafayat, Ganiyat, etc?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

Or will this MURIC man will allow his daughter marry a Christian Bamidele or Femi?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคจ

They are just Living in PRETENCE!
You and I knows the osun issue was escalated by muric! This doesn't happen before why now?
Ask around sir, Yorubas do marry themselves irrespective of their religion. Believe me. They don't just care, so far the love is there.
With this people you mentioned, you're just specific but generally this is never an issue.
But this my claim may not be as strong as before because of this religion sentiment 'hurricane' presently in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Hollandia2030: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2023
We go kill them patapata here in osunโ€ฆ osun no be ilorin
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by aylipple: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2023
This MURIC man is an embarrassment to the age-long omoluabi principles.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by astonished: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Why they live this MURIC causing problem is what I don't understand.

Where are my Yorubas in government.

The Yorubas elite don't know the consequences of the rubbish this MURIC will cause in the future,

Religion war is a very bad one, a trybe that live happily irrespective of our religion and everybody watching this MURIC man.

If I had opportunity to be in government, the head of MURIC and his members would have be dead for long time.

And would make sure no group of such come out again
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by tachia406: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2023
I am often incensed with the way religious cards being played into government appointment, politics and even governance. Religion has no place in our constitution. There is no religious laws governing appointment of government officials. Why would a purported professor be so extreme to cause religious war? This further blackmail and implicate Islam as a religion of pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by joba4luv: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2023
AmazingELixir:

https://guardian.ng/news/govt-cleric-warn-muric-against-causing-religious-war-in-osun/

They should get the lunatics professor arrested he is a religion bigot a Islamic study certificate holder which is equivalent to NCE certificate holder calling himself professor can he stand side by side by real professor
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by okorogodwin4(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
JAMO84:
He's been speaking for more than 15 years, no Boko Haram in the south west. You can foresee terrorists in the SW but you couldn't foresee ipob in your region?
keep decieving yourself you forgot Ondo church invasion
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Banjoramos(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lies and falsehood If The appointment was base on merit why Muslims are not appointment or are they saying thayno Muslim is qualify?
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by BJanta: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
This Akintola needs to have his Brain examined. I think he is Suffering from Uncontrollable Brain Fever. The idiot is an educated Terrorist using MURIC to cover face. DSS needs to arrest the Motherfucker asap!!

I hate Extremist ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

Examined kฤ™ , abi removed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Four In Zamfara Raid, Govt Closes Market / Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters / Eligibility For 2015: S-court Dismisses Suit Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.