Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun (12659 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto - Stop Causing Religious Crises. Nigeria is NOT Fulani Land. / You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Asswipemod: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ogene001:
After Ilorin, Osun is next

Osun is not next anything. Stop projecting your evil wishes around.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Alfatonji: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
The leader of MURIC, should be arrested and let him face the law of the country as his utterances is like igniting fire into already volatile religious situation of the Nation. He should be made to learn to be quiet. Let him drop his arrogance and join politics.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by ivolt: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
JAMO84:
When CAN speak for Christians, they are doing their job, when MURIC speak for Muslims, they're terrorists. DOUBLE STANDARD HYPOCRITES.
I have no problem with Muric speaking for muslims, though I don't believe it does in all cases.
I have no problem with Muric endorsing muslim candidates or campaigning
for them. In fact, Muric is free to mobilize against candidates they don't want.

But any objective person who read Muric's press releases knows that it definitely has an hidden agenda.
About 90% of the release are filled with divisive diatribes while the main issue takes a tiny part.
Muric turns every issue to religious fight even when the offender and the "victim" are both muslim
or the issue has no connection with religion.

Muric dragging christians over Elrufai's delay in confirmation despite
that both Ribadu and DSS DG who are responsible for the delay are both muslims.
This is the same Muric that lied that Wike demolished a mosque and threatened
to mobilize against him not too long ago.
Why not face the men in charge of DSS and NSA?

I remember the issue of Lautech student hijab when Muric went to town blaming christians,
claiming victim and making threats as usual. Only for us to realise that the accused lecturer
who attempted to enforce nursing uniform is actually well-known muslim in the school.

Muric may claim to be fighting for Muslims
but during the Lagos election, Muric didn't support or endorse Jandor
who was the only frontline muslim.

Muric tried to recruit Imams against Seyi Makinde because of fallout with the then deputy.
Muric turned the purely political issue to "persecution" of muslims.
Is Seyi the first governor to oust his deputy?
How many deputies did Tinubu have when he was governor?
I can't remember anybody issuing religious threats then.

To the main topic, anyone familiar with Osun politics will know that Muric is just crying for nothing.
Osun does not vote based on candidates religion.
What is alarming to some of us is that one of these days, some uninformed person may decide to
start physical attacks to "defend" muslims based on Murics vituperations. You just need one
person to start the fire.

1 Like

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Nyanabo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
The same idiots that whole heartedly supported the muslim-muslim tickets in Kaduna and Aso rock, is the same idiots that can't take Muslims "supposed" marginalization in osun. Clown of a professor.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Eneye4me: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
This Akintola needs to have his Brain examined. I think he is Suffering from Uncontrollable Brain Fever. The idiot is an educated Terrorist using MURIC to cover face. DSS needs to arrest the Motherfucker asap!!

I hate Extremist 🤨🤨
The worst extremist is CAN.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Queenttoast01:
Christianity is the only religion of Peace, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior now before is too late.

A lady shared a post of the conversion of over 300 Muslims who gave their life to Christ in Okhene, Kogi state when they eventually found out the truth and met with the Prince of Peace.

https://www.nairaland.com/7791075/conversion

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

Christian Crusades say ''...am I a joke to you?"
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Fahd11: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
No doubt that Prof. Ishaq Akintola is one of the most useless, violent and satanic individuals in this country.. A real enemy of the state.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Exceed15: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
This Akintola needs to have his Brain examined. I think he is Suffering from Uncontrollable Brain Fever. The idiot is an educated Terrorist using MURIC to cover face. DSS needs to arrest the Motherfucker asap!!

I hate Extremist 🤨🤨

I hate extremist with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by orisa37: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2023
orisa37:
MURIC IS FAILING FAST. IT IS PLAYING ITS LAST CARD.

PROF AKINTOLA OF MURIC SHOULD RECONCILE WITH NIGERIANISM FAST.
Re: Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun by Babinski: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
AmazingELixir:

https://guardian.ng/news/govt-cleric-warn-muric-against-causing-religious-war-in-osun/

Akintola has retired from work as Lecturer at LASU. He now has time to focus on MURIC and possobly open to political appointment particularly in his home State of Osun. However, such rabble rousing is not the ideal way to get the attention of the State Government.

A lecturer should understand the place of merit beyond the average man. Have they been graduating students in LASU based on religious quota?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted / Jonathan To Attend Achebe’s Funeral In Anambra / 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.