Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Bea's Are Pum Pum Stinked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bea's Are Pum Pum Stinked. (335 Views)

My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... / Naija Man Claps Back At South African - Keep Your Pum Pum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bea's Are Pum Pum Stinked. by MercyGaming: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
I don't think this problem has anything to do with hygiene because my girl is so clean. When i mean clean i mean really clean. She takes care of my place, washes, cooks and cleans my place. So I'm always grateful i have her each time she comes over. Now the problem was each time we want to yunno get down to business that place down there used to smell. I love her so I'd just take it like that because she has always been very sweet towards me. The truth is if you claim to love someone you shouldn't find it hard telling them the truth. So i did and mannnn she was crying like a baby and it actually broke my heart. Deep down i knew that i had to step up for her and then i started doing some research of how to help her situation. I did that because i know for sure she's not dirty at all. Takes her bathe twice a day and it prompted me to even start doing the same. God that made some of us men knew what he was doing cos omo i can't imagine been a woman and I'm not all that super clean grin. Anyways back to it, i got searching then i found one vendor that sells all these female wash and somethings i can't explain cos i don't know too much about those. I bought them then i gave it to her with style, make e no feel like say i dey shame her. To be very honest since then it's been all good, infact our sex has been far way better and she's now more comfortable in herself. I asked her if anything changed cos she told me she couldn't smell it when we had the talk she said she feels less itchy down there and she's more comfortable. Why I'm i putting up this thread? i put it up to educate some of us men that it's not cos your woman is dirty that's why it stinks. It has nothing to do with her hygiene and again you can always help in situations like this, you don't have to push her away rather profer solution to the situation. Here's the vendors link CLICK HERE shop cos it's her i trust.

Modified: All of you calling me names can google bumpa shop and check yourself. It disheartening what some of you say on this site. May God be with some of you sha
Re: My Bea's Are Pum Pum Stinked. by Zigzagman: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okay. We have heard

(1) (Reply)

Sweet In Bed / I Will Use Ai To Make You Sexy And Make Every Man/woman Want You / Why It Is Preferable For Young Men In Their 20s To Date Older, 30+ Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.