Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock (36509 Views)

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Deeneji84: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:
Madam please help us and borrow this clueless man some senses

Tinubu deserves 37 prophets to cast out this reluctant and delusional spirit in him

One prophet to represent each state and the last one to represent Abuja

I’ve never seen someone being so useless all my life
including your father?
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by zoghys: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

Tinubu deserves 37 prophets to cast out this reluctant and delusional spirit in him

Your dumbness is second to none. You keep disturbing your empty brain over nothing, and just because you can't get it up doesn't mean tinubu is your problem, ask your landlord the owner of ur first born.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Chineloani(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Common sense has left your entire generation. Quite unfortunate

NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Woman! I thought you wouldn't recognize Our President as your president.

IPOB idiotuus!
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by BuzChi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
I don't know why Nigerians are bitter to each other. Start thinking in truth, that if one tribe is at war in Nigeria, the whole Nigeria will be at war. War is not what you will want! Talk and type your words carefully and knowing whatever words, written or spoken, that comes out of your mind, you're its first victim or recipient of it, be it evil or good intended for someone else.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by onyenwebright(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
What is actually setting this country backwards is the problem of nepotism and tribalism. May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by HNICEARTH: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi cannot even smell or stand where this Ngozi Ezenwanyi Okonjo Iweala is standing. She's everything the fake messiah wishes to be. Instead of them to be fielding this kind of person they'll be fielding rubbish and expecting the masses to follow them like mumu.

But she is IPOB, dont you think so? She is only pretending, she wants to take over lagos.

I think jagaban should be careful. He should tame her just like he tamed the ocean.

This visit too will benefit me and my family grin

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Betanaija42moro: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi cannot even smell or stand where this Ngozi Ezenwanyi Okonjo Iweala is standing. She's everything the fake messiah wishes to be. Instead of them to be fielding this kind of person they'll be fielding rubbish and expecting the masses to follow them like mumu.
Chaii! Are you doing drugs.
Wetin bring Obi for this matter

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Mccullum: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
May God bless Jagaban and Madam Okonjo Iweala

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ebola needs some economy and finance advice... give it to him mum cool

With love and light grin
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by iamdapsyj(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

I agree with you on this one....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Emma1Oj(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
This woman babalawo dey really try for her. Her charm keep giving her unnecessary relevants.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Ameduedwin: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
suffering and smiling
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Abagworo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
In my opinion no Igbo should work with Tinubu. Since he and most of his supporters have made their disdain open to the extent of humiliating Emefiele there is no need getting involved and later on being used as alibi.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Sermwell(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

He has booked space to talk rubbish as usual.

Later he will go and soak garri 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But guy your skin looks funny 🤣🤣

Abeg make Una look the person who is calling madam a useless woman ..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wish Seun will allow us post people's images we get from their IP.

NgeneUkwenu you are in no place to call tha madam useless. You are a nobody , an overweight nobody. Not attractive in the least. 🤣🤣

Noting about your life screams success 🤣🤣 after spendivng years chasing ...... Here on nairaland and claiming big girl until you were exposed now you have resorted to hooliganism 🤣🤣🤣

Only an iliterate will call Prof a useless woman because an iliterate can't grasp the magnitude of her achievement. 🤣

We at least NgeneUkwenu isn't totally useless, she is the poster girl for very unattractive over weight failures in life 🤣
This person you quoted here IS NOT a lady!

I have his name and picture I got from thier Whatsapp group. He has other monikers here! grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Burob: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:

Iconic . I don't respond to silly mentions. Do not waste your time.
Where is the receipt, lie lie Anambra1stsons?
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by DLuciano: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR post=124970639[s:
[s]][s]Obi cannot even smell or stand where this Ngozi Ezenwanyi Okonjo Iweala is standing. She's everything the fake messiah wishes to be. Instead of them to be fielding this kind of person they'll be fielding rubbish and expecting the masses to follow them like mumu[/s][/s].
[/s] rubbish!
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Woman! I thought you wouldn't recognize Our President as your president.

IPOB idiotuus!

MANNABBQGRILLZ has started using another of his alternate account.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by slowice(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tilumbu shaking madam with respect.... He must be pleased to meet with the woman world presidents and kings respect so much.

But we will soon send him parking from aso grin the werey is clueless and his cluelessness has made a monumental failure like bubu look like a messiah.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Unperturbedpota: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sermwell:

This person you quoted here IS NOT a lady!

I have his name and picture I got from thier Whatsapp group. He has other monikers here! grin grin

Oya share the hot gist don't b stingy and I will give you that ugly boy named Sharpsharp00123 his own

But I have to warn you o. the boy ugly pass sin 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!

No wonder you insult your mother everyday, mannerless individual masquerading as a patriotic compatriot.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by zeusdgrt(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
U pple will hang or drink poison one day cz of obi, a pic of two pple u add obi join
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by socialmediaman: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!

You're fighting in the mud for him while he is courting and honoring her. Make it make sense

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by EcoNews: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
As he no pick foolish Igbo from your Ipobland I no say he go traumatize you till your doom

Plus I know you are not Igbo but Spanish to all the fools that will quote to query how I know you are Igbo or not.

happney65:
24years after Obasanjo introduced this woman into our national life. She is still as relevant as Daylight.

When Tinubu,the Man they claimed has a penchant for best brains wanted to form his cabinet,na the same useless people that are as useless as him he went to pick

Apart from Dr Bosun,Others are as useless as Tinubu himself

Rubbish
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by ElSudani: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:
Powerful woman

Woman of steel

One of the most respected Nigerian alive

Woman of grace and global citizen

Igbo and blessed 👑👑👑

Many of you were busy abusing her when her nomination was opposed by Donald Trump, saying the Korean candidate was more qualified.
One thing I find amazing is how capricious some of you folks are.
She is suddenly woman of steel now.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by kosiebe(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

Body go soon tire you
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by toprealman: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
😂🤣🤣
How did Peter Obi enter this discussion.
Never in the history of Nigerian polo did a single man attract so much attention. People just have to reference him directly and indirectly ALWAYS, what a man!
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

Are you ever ashamed that you have the most worshipped and glorified, highest leader and god of your tribe, but is dumb and clueless??
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by StoneLucifer: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!

A demented animal with useless pedigree has just spoken..
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by millionboi2: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!
ashawo
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Boshins: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
oga, where r u standing? Shebi u dey Stand with Obama and putin abi? Sit down and think about ur achievements in life compared to Obi before spewing nonsense....

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Are you ever ashamed that you have the most worshipped and glorified, highest leader and god of your tribe, but is dumb and clueless??

All these best describes your fake overnight messiah. By the way 👇

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by 123yes(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
This man you have Sense so? Obi is rubbish, guy who is your father!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.