Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock (36530 Views)

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by DiamondPant(f): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Woman! I thought you wouldn't recognize Our President as your president.

IPOB idiotuus!
NOI useless?
Are you kidding me!!
It seems the term "useless" has assumed another meaning.
It's ok to play politics, like some people and dislike others.
But in doing that, we should not get overly emotional and insult our own intellect thinking we are insulting others.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by georgeakins: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ogene001:
She is greater than Tinubu.

Hahahahaha! Give yourself a knock on your head.

Jagaban is the greatest Nigerian alive.

He is greater than all Ibo leaders put together, both dead and living
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
All these best describes your fake overnight messiah. By the way 👇

Hope you have heard that Dollar to Naira now is #900.......

From the very year Tinibu stepped into the affairs of Nigeria......
Nigeria has been collapsing and decaying ...

We are watching now he has lobbied himself to the top through all manners of corrupt processes..
We don't expect anything good from him because the has nothing to offer....
Only his Ministerial nominees should tell you he rewards both the good and bad....according to the evil and good they did for his selfish desires....
He is nowhere to fight corruption ....lols

You can't answer HIS EXCELLENCY when the root that gave you the office is not EXCELLENT ( Peter Obi ,2023)
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by nkemoma(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi cannot even smell or stand where this Ngozi Ezenwanyi Okonjo Iweala is standing. She's everything the fake messiah wishes to be. Instead of them to be fielding this kind of person they'll be fielding rubbish and expecting the masses to follow them like mumu.

Even If they field a 100 Okonjos.. your tribalistic switch will be triggered..
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by WorldRichest: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
I'd Lucifer show his face, Emilokan Tinubu will convince him to go and apologize to Baba God.

There is nobody that Tinubu cannot bring into his camp.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Menclothing: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
2 time senator
2 time gov
Current president

Meet 2 time minister
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by georgeakins: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
muykem:
Great woman met her brilliant president.

The only great person there is JAGABAN.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by WorldRichest: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:
Madam please help us and borrow this clueless man some senses

Tinubu deserves 37 prophets to cast out this reluctant and delusional spirit in him

One prophet to represent each state and the last one to represent Abuja

I’ve never seen someone being so useless all my life

The sense that she borrowed Goatluck Jonaddaft such that she was the one helping Goatluck Jonaddaft to borrow money on behalf of Nigeria from all the nations on earth.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by georgeakins: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
The ineffectual buffoon had gone to seek knowledge from the great former FINANCE minister. You can't give what you don't have
Ebola Ahmed Tinubu is on a long thing.
See the fool that was rediculling GEJ government is now begging for help.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clown

Okonjo is a paper technocrat.
Tell me her achievements under Obasanjo and Jonathan
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by WorldRichest: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ogene001:
She is greater than Tinubu.

Yes nah. In her husband's house.

Just one week after her death, she will be forgotten forever. But in generations to come, our children will continue learning about Nigeria's past President, and Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban will always be listed.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by WorldRichest: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
georgeakins:

Okonjo is a paper technocrat.
Tell me her achievements under Obasanjo and Jonathan

Many. She told Obasanjo to pay off all Nigeria's death, and helped Goatluck to borrow more than what was paid off. I have never read about such a two faced fraudster
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
georgeakins:

Hahahahaha! Give yourself a knock on your head.

Jagaban is the greatest Nigerian alive.

He is greater than all Ibo leaders put together, both dead and living

The real and true Elders of Yoruba land know that the integrity of Yorubas is damaged in the hands of their unknown Son ....

Before Yorubas are known to be the most educated in Nigeria...

But today, every household in Yoruba land has one Agbero ,who they believe strongly that Tinubu will come and change their family the way he changed M.C OLUMO...

Inshort, some have started accepting illegitimate children as they have seen someone without identify can easily manouver and manipulate them and become their god and personal saviour.....

Very Pathetic Bro.....very Pathetic......

I wish to see the Yoruba of then whose Children compete in the schools of London with other intellects.....
See where Education is driving Yorubas into more respects
See where a Yoruba man is promoting a younger one on the basis of Academics and not Agbaromics ....

Yoruba shall rise again after the rein of this man .....
God bless Yoruba land ....
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Polchiz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi cannot even smell or stand where this Ngozi Ezenwanyi Okonjo Iweala is standing. She's everything the fake messiah wishes to be. Instead of them to be fielding this kind of person they'll be fielding rubbish and expecting the masses to follow them like mumu.
Obi has worked with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to shape our country's economy during GEJ regime , a time that your drug Baron of a president was busy stealing the money that could have given you a better education.
Obi is not your mate.

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by JetApartment: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Yes, she's all Obi can ever be

IconicR:

See this one, the topic is not about Peter Obi but because he is living in a rented dublex in your head without paying shishi you can't do without talking about him.

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by eldoradoxx: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
You know you are paranoid when you cannot avoid dragging someone into a matter that is totally unrelated to him or her.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Polchiz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Igbos and Obidients would be going to this woman's twitter page to attack her for working with BAT.
Working with BAT on which project?
Is she a member of his cabinet?
Kids everywhere.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Mrfixiit: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
You go chop beating very soon
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by saysoo: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=001Lagos post=124970605]Powerful woman
Woman of steel
One of the most respected Nigerian alive
Woman of grace and global citizen
Igbo and blessed
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You go chop beating very soon
Obi would first chop

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
PRESENT ONE BETTER THAN HIM WITH RECORDS FROM UR IMPOVERISH AND CURSED IPOB/ESN REGION , FFFFFFULISH BEING shocked shocked
Taylor90:

Tinubu deserves 37 prophets to cast out this reluctant and delusional spirit in him

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by membranus: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Racoon:
Ezigbo nwanyi ada Igbo. The most previous amazon of the the East.

Thought she is from Delta State. When did she becomes Ada Igbo?
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Mrfixiit: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Woman! I thought you wouldn't recognize Our President as your president.

IPOB idiotuus!
Seun your mods won't do the needful as regards this comment but if the table turns this mumu will be ranting like a dog on heat
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by complexstuffs(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

IPOB have been crying and gnashing their teeth ever since Nigerians kicked Bitter Obi to the gutters during the last elections
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by henrysam(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!
slowpoke. None of your family lineage can achieve what she has achieved in life. Mustvyou be stupeed all the time
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Drbarmes(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Hehehehe he's now using my lines. You see, no evidence whatsoever. Tell Obi to congratulate Asiwaju and move on with his life, he's doing too much for a third position. Da'alu
do u really know Obi's case at the tribunal at all?
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by walozanga(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

We know your type.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by walozanga(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!

Your mother gave birth to rubbish, just hear urself
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Peppysco: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

Reduce your speaker please, it is too loud.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Arabk25: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Have never seen or heard you talk about atiku despite coming second before idiot
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by papamodico: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:
Powerful woman

Woman of steel

One of the most respected Nigerian alive

Woman of grace and global citizen

Igbo and blessed 👑👑👑
What has igbo got to with her visit
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by chaiks: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's not easy being a president of Nigeria after buhari. Tbh. Though I wanted obi to win. But the backlash on tinubu is unwarranted and nonsensical. He is human. People should desist from denigrating him on social media. Nigeria needs a little bit of hard stance to correct certain ills. When Jonathan removed subsidy in 2012, are people not suffering and started to protest? The man is barely six months in office. Let's be patient a little more as he said. Kilode! Drug this, ebola this. I understand things are bad. But come to think of it, why is it that Nigeria had no functional refinery all the years we v been selling oil? What we are seeing now is the cumulative effect of how rotten the political system is over the decades. On the issue of Niger, people are shouting, do you know the delicate situation tinubu is in on that matter considering Nigeria position in ECOWAS, Africa , relations with International community especially the west? For sure, that junta needs to be reversed to a democracy. Just watch out. He is giving consideration to Niger affinity with parts of northern Nigeria. But intervention will surely occur because the putschists seems not to be ready for dialogue. May his reign go succeed. It's for the good of generality of Nigerians not him alone. He will surely leave there one day likewise any other person. If you pray for his death, know you will equally go one day. Let's desist from all these backlash on social media and criticise him in a civic and democratic way as time goes while offering suggestions ond holding them democratically to their words.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Powerhouse5050: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

How about your Dad?

Only a useless Man give birth to useless pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline / IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.