Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock (36538 Views)

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Sharpsharp00123: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
The hungry igbos are wailing while the reasonable ones are keying into the administration

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Newbiee: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
Good
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Unperturbedpota: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
A
He has booked space to talk rubbish as usual.

Later he will go and soak garri 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But guy your skin looks funny 🤣🤣

NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Woman! I thought you wouldn't recognize Our President as your president.

IPOB idiotuus!

Abeg make Una look the person who is calling madam a useless woman ..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wish Seun will allow us post people's images we get from their IP.

NgeneUkwenu you are in no place to call tha madam useless. You are a nobody , an overweight nobody. Not attractive in the least. 🤣🤣

Noting about your life screams success 🤣🤣 after spendivng years chasing ...... Here on nairaland and claiming big girl until you were exposed now you have resorted to hooliganism 🤣🤣🤣

Only an iliterate will call Prof a useless woman because an iliterate can't grasp the magnitude of her achievement. 🤣

We at least NgeneUkwenu isn't totally useless, she is the poster girl for very unattractive over weight failures in life 🤣

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Ferrous(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Woman! I thought you wouldn't recognize Our President as your president.

IPOB idiotuus!

You people would just be here abusing someone that's greater than your entire generation. Very bad.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by EcoNews: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
By now shame suppose don kill your ipob father patapata if you have any iota of shame in you.

001Lagos:

If you can call Yemi Osibanjo an "Omo ale and Judas who betrayed his master" for contesting legitimately against Ebola Ahmed Tinubu, is it Okonjo iweala that you won't insult should she contest against Thiefnibu?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Phyde: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
Old picture
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by clearcrystal: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:
Madam please help us and borrow this clueless man some senses

Tinubu deserves 37 prophets to cast out this reluctant and delusional spirit in him

One prophet to represent each state and the last one to represent Abuja

I’ve never seen someone being so useless all my life

Mard people everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Lighthome: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Why are Igbos saying Igbo is blessed. For your information, this woman is from Delta State, so, stop misinformation the gullible that she is Igbo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Antoeni(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
My Candid Advice to Madam Okonjo
Don’t allow this Confused Senseless Man Destroy your Personality
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Allisgud: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi cannot even smell or stand where this Ngozi Ezenwanyi Okonjo Iweala is standing. She's everything the fake messiah wishes to be. Instead of them to be fielding this kind of person they'll be fielding rubbish and expecting the masses to follow them like mumu.
even ngozi knows obi is more nd far intelligent than her hw much more tilumbu
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by olatunji0607: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
I just hope people won’t finish this innocent woman with insults!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Larryndelaw: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Racoon:
You are talking to your self here madam. Where Ngozi Okonjo Iwela( NOI) have attained in life, your drug baron of a president and all of you behind him can never attain such. The president of the WTO organisation is not for criminals. It is attained on trust and merit.You can only but cry harder.
This is one the reason Obi will never be president and Igbo will never be president of Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Davinity: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!
Your wretched peasant mother can't come close, your olosho sisters, your dirty smelly a$s wife, in short no woman is your God forsaken lineage can or will ever! Child of hate!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi cannot even smell or stand where this Ngozi Ezenwanyi Okonjo Iweala is standing. She's everything the fake messiah wishes to be. Instead of them to be fielding this kind of person they'll be fielding rubbish and expecting the masses to follow them like mumu.
U say wetin? Your clueless ineffectual buffoon of a president of Agbado republic is begging for advice. You think she will leave her place at WTO to come visit your urine dispenser. Dey play just dey play

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
So the IPOB bigot has finally succumbed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EVERY IPOB knee MUST bow to Asiwaju Bola Chukwuemeka Ejiro Ahmed Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by nepapole(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
What's all these nonsense tribalism with nairalanders sef.

Dem leave topic dey call themselves names.

Again the Nortgerners no even send una.

Una just dey display foolishness here everyday

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Fearyourcreator: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:
Powerful woman

Woman of steel

One of the most respected Nigerian alive

Woman of grace and global citizen

Igbo and blessed 👑👑👑

Ok
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ogene001:
She is BELOW than Tinubu the great.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by emezuo17: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
. If she had been fielded you guys would have attacked her with a greater venom than you did to Obi, it has nothing to do with Obi but everything to do with being Igbo, I know you won't agree but that is the truth and the reality.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by muykem: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:

There is nothing brilliant about Tinubu

How many times am I gonna tell you that
I am not disappoint in you. It takes wisdom to see wisdom in another person.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by clems88(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
The way some people insult person on this forum is so annoying. When they see the person face to face they can't dare it. Rather wtyy will start calling the person sir. The annoying thing is when you see the person insulting, he / she will be one small boy or girl that doesn't have shishi angry

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Stillkrug: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lighthome:
Why are Igbos saying Igbo is blessed. For your information, this woman is from Delta State, so, stop misinformation the gullible that she is Igbo.
explain the meaning of ngozi or iweala to us in delta language na onye mgbu

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by VEHINTOLAR: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Madam Ngozi;my Aunty's classmate at St. Louis girls college,Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
emezuo17:
. If she had been fielded you guys would have attacked her with a greater venom than you did to Obi, it has nothing to do with Obi but everything to do with being Igbo, I know you won't agree but that is the truth and the reality.
Why do you all think every person not supporting obi isn't igbo? Do you know if I come from the same village as obi? Abegi stop attributing tribalism to everything

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by watersideboys: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Seeking economical help. Guy you have a serious court case stop wasting your damn time
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lighthome:

Igbos have NOTHING so they have to attach by force. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Fearyourcreator: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Racoon:
You are talking to your self here madam. Where Ngozi Okonjo Iwela( NOI) have attained in life, your drug baron of a president and all of you behind him can never attain such.

The president of the WTO organisation is not for criminals. It is attained on trust and merit.You can only but cry harder. You supported Buhari-coup plotter and now a drug baron.Shame on you.
Oponu!
She just the head of an organisation... Which power she get compared to presidency... Una go just dey shout like arindin everywhere... Wetin she find go meet Tinubu... She know her mate na... Dem no born her well make she no go beg Tinubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by happney65: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
24years after Obasanjo introduced this woman into our national life. She is still as relevant as Daylight.

When Tinubu,the Man they claimed has a penchant for best brains wanted to form his cabinet,na the same useless people that are as useless as him he went to pick

Apart from Dr Bosun,Others are as useless as Tinubu himself

Rubbish
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by bong4(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!

Did you notice that "Our President" recognized her greatness by shaking her with two hands?

Even Tinubu has more sense than you.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by bionixs: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!
please , your mother and that my aunty , Ngozi Okonjo Iweeala , who is useful ?
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by bong4(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!

Did you notice that "Our President" recognized her greatness by shaking her with two hands?

Even Tinubu has more sense than you.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by bionixs: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:

She's greater than everybody in your lineage dead or alive

"Everybody"
is it that unfortunate son of a helpless mother , you are replying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.