Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her (956 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by YourBestWriter: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
So i met this girl at the mall, and we kinda liked each other, so we exchanged number. Fast forward to our chat on whatsapp, she asked me what I do for a living. I told her I work for Amazon Nigeria, but i didnt tell her the truth because i dont work for Amazon Nigeria but a chronic failure who has been unemployed for 9 years. The Amazon wey i dey do na kdp wey never give me 1kobo since i started in 2019.

This girl now is madly in love with me, and she's talking about how she will like our future to incline (she wants to come and live in my house and start her career as a teacher while she support me in my work). But which work? Even house wey i dey live in na my papa house, and i eat from whatever they provide for me. The worst is that I come dey like the girl sef, and i am afraid i won't meet someone with that kind of chemistry if i let her slip out of my hands. Everything is just peaceful and perfect, but it is like a mirage, and I feel so eager to see it as a reality.

Any advice comrades?
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Sonnobax15(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bitter truth is that any relationship or marriage that began with the foundation of lies is very much likely to receive a smack down.....

Well,Mr. Man....You better dey prepare your mind small small cuz e go must surely cast las las.

3 Likes

Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by fyzaila: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
You've written well weldone, now find time and meet up with her, sit her down and uncover all those your lies. Tell her all the truth about yourself. Give her time to digest the truth because it has to flush out the lies from her system. If she truly likes you, you'll be given a 2nd chance.

3 Likes

Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Taylor90: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
kiss
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Jennyclay(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Big shame on you!! Shame!!!

Wooo wooo wooo Shame!!!!!!!

Bunch of lairs and Broke men everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!!

😂

Same you go born man
Be sister to man
Grandma to man
Inlaw to man

Your mumu no too much

Knacked by man.
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by YourBestWriter: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!!

Lol. Country hard.
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Tonabolin: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
I can send you some books for you to publish on kdp and you will earn thru it... Free of charge
YourBestWriter:

Lol. Country hard.

1 Like

Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by YourBestWriter: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tonabolin:
I can send you some books for you to publish on kdp and you will eaen thru it... Free of charge

Please I'm interested. 08157996955 whatsapp
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Tonabolin: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Seen. The book I'm going to send you will or should be categorized under nonfiction and true crime. I will also send you the keywords to use. Will send over when I power my system.
YourBestWriter:

Please I'm interested. 08157996955 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by donbachi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
Nothing good comes easily
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by YourBestWriter: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tonabolin:
Seen. The book I'm going to send you will or should be categorized under nonfiction and true crime. I will also send you the keywords to use. Will send over when I power my system.

Yes thank you so much. I understand. God bless you plenty.
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by LivingSage: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jennifer sad
Jennyclay:

Bunch of lairs and Broke men everywhere!!
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Zigzagman: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
YourBestWriter:
So i met this girl at the mall, and we kinda liked each other, so we exchanged number. Fast forward to our chat on whatsapp, she asked me what I do for a living. I told her I work for Amazon Nigeria, but i didnt tell her the truth because i dont work for Amazon Nigeria but a chronic failure who has been unemployed for 9 years. The Amazon wey i dey do na kdp wey never give me 1kobo since i started in 2019.

This girl now is madly in love with me, and she's talking about how she will like our future to incline (she wants to come and live in my house and start her career as a teacher while she support me in my work). But which work? Even house wey i dey live in na my papa house, and i eat from whatever they provide for me. The worst is that I come dey like the girl sef, and i am afraid i won't meet someone with that kind of chemistry if i let her slip out of my hands. Everything is just peaceful and perfect, but it is like a mirage, and I feel so eager to see it as a reality.

Any advice comrades?

The problem with starting a relationship on lies is that you have to keep lying until the very end.

You're not the only one in this conundrum.

Listen to this young man who also started out lying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Xcub2ip4Y

You can watch the full video here: the lies we tell young women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzWY98kIUqE

I hope it helps you in your decision on what to do
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by myyansh68(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Any advice comrades?
Broke Men everywhere, instead of them to think about their lives nah Women matter be their problems.

Women, date no broke Man.

7 Likes

Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Cantilon(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2023
I can't fit laugh
Re: After This Lie, I'm Afraid I'll Lose Her by Obierika(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tonabolin:
I can send you some books for you to publish on kdp and you will earn thru it... Free of charge

Is this not plagiarism?

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me, What Do You Think You Would Do If You Were In My Shoe's? / Hey girls can you steal A Kiss? / Robbing Sugar Daddy To Pay Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.