Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger (45218 Views)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions / Mali: ECOWAS Imposes Economic And Political Sanctions After Election Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Ofunaofu: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:

You children of fraudster thief mentally unstable and delusional Peter obi have 7+ years to cry in pain and sorrow

Are you not already wailing and gnashing your teeth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Goodvibes007: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Wrong move by the coup plotters. Prayers of the jihadis trying to take over the country has been answered.

Nigeria was also helping Niger republic military and Buhari gave them some military vehicles recently.

The US and Canada have also suspended their military aid to help the country fight the jihadis.

Every country on that supporting list in the screenshot below 👇 will be pulling out or suspending their activities.

My concern: the jihadis would become stronger and launch attacks on other countries from Niger Republic.

Malian coup plotters chased out the West and lost it's military support, jihadis have now taken over half of Mali. When their citizen complain, they get thrown into jail.

3 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Fugazy2023: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you not already wailing and gnashing your teeth

I'm not thief Peter Obi childrent na. Na una trademark be that .crying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Ofunaofu: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I'm not thief Peter Obi childrent na. Na una trademark be that .crying

Where do you stay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by SenatePresdo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:
It's a collective decision by Ecowas members to impose more sanctions on the juntas. But watch the children of thief Peter Obi single out Tinubu for insults. Awon asinwin

Ebola Theifnuubu the failed chairman of ECOWAS threatened to invade Niger, fear no gree the urinating machine to invade again grin

South-wastern coward.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:
It's a collective decision by Ecowas members to impose more sanctions on the juntas. But watch the children of thief Peter Obi single out Tinubu for insults. Awon asinwin
epaa, ee don do 4 u...
oya com dey go!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by frankyychiji(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2023
puremaker7:
I thought you guys wanted a war before.
Yellow Bars want war, war they will have.

Fugazy2023 will lead from under the table.

Hiss..

Someone give me that Ibb meme, while I pici up my duvet. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Fugazy2023: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

epaa, ee don do 4 u...
oya com dey go!

Get out of here. No be me talk say make my comment pain you

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Fugazy2023: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Ebola Theifnuubu the failed chairman of ECOWAS threatened to invade Niger, fear no gree the urinating machine to invade again grin

South-wastern coward.

Why you people no come out for Lagos come vote during the governorship election? grin Coward igbos
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Fugazy2023: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where do you stay?

I stay in Lekki Lagos. Any issues?

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by frankyychiji(f): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Why you people no come out for Lagos come vote during the governorship election? grin Coward igbos
Look at this simp! Do you have a voters card? Poverty stricken motor park tout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by frankyychiji(f): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Tell me where to meet up with you in Lekki. I need to teach you a hard lesson. Simp!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Justiceleague1: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:

I stay in Amukoko Lagos. grin grin grin
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by frankyychiji(f): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Get out of here. No be me talk say make my comment pain you
Have you exhausted the Panadol you bought over the beating they gave you for stealing few days ago? Simp!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Fugazy2023: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
frankyychiji:
Have you exhausted the Panadol you bought over the beating they gave you for stealing few days ago? Simp!

I guess you are still hor.ny....
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Quenncee: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
buzmanjohn:
The Economic Community Of West Africa States has imposed fresh sanctions over the coup in Niger Republic.

The regional bloc had earlier given Niger junta seven days to reinstate President Mohamed Bazoum or risk sanctions, including possible military action.

But the coupists called the bluff of ECOWAS and vowed to resist any foreign intervention on its soil.

It also severed ties with Nigeria, Togo, France and the US, and shut down Nigerien airspace indefinitely.

At the end of the ultimatum, the bloc scheduled a meeting for Thursday to review the situation in the West African nation.

Addressing State House correspondents on Tuesday, Presidential spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale, said more sanctions had been imposed on the individuals and entities relating with the military junta in the Niger Republic.

Although he did not go into details, he said this was carried out through the Central Bank of Nigeria
Details later…

https://punchng.com/just-in-ecowas-imposes-more-sanctions-on-niger/?amp
useless sanctions. Abi nobi Dem Dem Lagos dey drive okada, sell tomatoes, potatoes, iron condemn etc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Ofunaofu: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:

grin
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by BoldBrainz(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:
I pity those coup plotters honestly.. they don't know warfare has gone beyond physical show of force. If not for the conventions that prohibit use of chemical and biological weapons, Niger republic for know wetin hit them when scientists enter lab and re-engineer viruses and biological agents.

Which Scientists?

The entire ECOWAS bloc put together don't have any biological or chemical weapons in their Arsenal. Don't go out there and start boasting over what your country is incapable of. All the Ecowas countries put together don't even have up to 200 fighter jets, na weapons of mass annihilation you come dey nairaland dey beat chest for.. grin.

You Tinubu supporters will kill that man before his time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Savedday2: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
What evening newspaper need is vibrators not a child.

All 9ja guys should avoid any evening newspaper because they are all out to hook you with pregnancy.

E no go better for any evening newspaper wey go try to near where I dey
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by maticar: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
festacman:
This sanction stuff looks like a script written by France and US. But at least it saves ECOWAS face and defuses tension in Niger.

Interesting to see how long the Junta will keep up with this cat and mouse play before settling down for actual governance because as it is currently, the country is standstill. The current situation doesn't help Niger's economy.
Stand still?

They have already installed a prime minister

They should wait for you abi?

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by maticar: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:
I pity those coup plotters honestly.. they don't know warfare has gone beyond physical show of force. If not for the conventions that prohibit use of chemical and biological weapons, Niger republic for know wetin hit them when scientists enter lab and re-engineer viruses and biological agents.

Stop seeing too much movies

You want to tell soldiers how to act on battleground?

You think they haven't sat down and counted the cost prior to coup?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by maticar: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Which Scientists?

The entire ECOWAS bloc put together don't have any biological or chemical weapons in their Arsenal. Don't go out there and start boasting over what your country is incapable of. All the Ecowas countries put together don't even have up to 200 fighter jets, na weapons of mass annihilation you come dey nairaland dey beat chest for.. grin.

You Tinubu supporters will kill that man before his time.
Leave am abeg

He's watching too many sci-fi movies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Osariemen12: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Tinubunomics = disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by RingRoadMafia: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
What is worse than cutting off their power?
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fugazy2023:

But who wanted to invade Niger? Was it a collective ECOWAS decision or was it Tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Abrahamweb(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
flokii:

Baba,don't be ignorant.
Russia too has the technology to engineer or reengineer virus,so shatap.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by puremaker7(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
frankyychiji:
Yellow Bars want war, war they will have.

Fugazy2023 will lead from under the table.

Hiss..

Someone give me that Ibb meme, while I pici up my duvet. grin
Take your stupid tribal comment away from my comment, get sense, idiot!

Some of you guys always behave senseless
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Abrahamweb(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
Rayban25:

what is this one saying?

Even if biological and chemical warfare was allowed(assuming we had the resources at first)in your own shallow mind you think that will still be the best option to use?
what is wrong with tinubu supporters sef?
Abeg help me enlighten the fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Segzy19: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Look, don't waste your time on these guys.
They are too shallow and dull. They can't reason...
You suppose don know that already

flokii:

You can't think outside the box.. that's one big problem with most of you.

What if the erstwhile colonizers they are fighting decide to unleash something terrible on them there?.. can Niger fight back? Do they have anything in Niger republic to fight biological warfare??

Use your number six ok? It won't hurt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.