Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger (45227 Views)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions / Mali: ECOWAS Imposes Economic And Political Sanctions After Election Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by JDJDjD: 1:17am On Aug 09, 2023
saintrow1:

You will never reach half his age in your life.
🤣🤣
How old is he?
Do u know his age?
Does he even have a real age ?
Mumu😁😁

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by ycat: 1:39am On Aug 09, 2023
And they will continue to have more sanctions until they find their level in a faction of ecowas.
NwaNimo1:
But the coupists called the bluff of ECOWAS Ebola Tinupoo and vowed to resist any foreign intervention on its soil.

Jagabandits right now.....
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by ycat: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Where did they say they want war?

puremaker7:
I thought you guys wanted a war before.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by ycat: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Shame on all of you zombies who thought ecowas ultimatum means only war, when sanctions are more effective.
DevilishMan:
Ebola no fight again?
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by ycat: 1:46am On Aug 09, 2023
You will know that sanctions kill when Niger that depends on 40% of its economy on foreign aids starts feeling the pinch.
Morbeta11:
Who sanctions help or kill?
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by ycat: 1:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Haha! Warmonger!
festacman:
This sanction stuff looks like a script written by France and US. But at least it saves ECOWAS face and defuses tension in Niger.

Interesting to see how long the Junta will keep up with this cat and mouse play before settling down for actual governance because as it is currently, the country is standstill. The current situation doesn't help Niger's economy.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Horus(m): 1:50am On Aug 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpEAG510dZU

Niger Coup Was About Removing A Sell Out Leader That Allowed France To Steal Resources
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Jostoman: 2:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
It's a collective decision by Ecowas members to impose more sanctions on the juntas. But watch the children of thief Peter Obi single out Tinubu for insults. Awon asinwin
i dont know why they always give that post to illegitimate president. I dont blame them because most of those African president always rig themselves to power.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Hanndye: 2:39am On Aug 09, 2023
He can as well sanction every Tom, Dick and Harry but not our political elites. Power de berekete and sometimes you need to show off.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Desusi: 3:00am On Aug 09, 2023
puremaker7:
Who wanted to die?War isn't a solution to every matter,sometimes dialogue would go along way.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Desusi: 3:02am On Aug 09, 2023
festacman:
This sanction stuff looks like a script written by France and US. But at least it saves ECOWAS face and defuses tension in Niger.

Interesting to see how long the Junta will keep up with this cat and mouse play before settling down for actual governance because as it is currently, the country is standstill. The current situation doesn't help Niger's economy.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Desusi: 3:05am On Aug 09, 2023
festacman:

Let's see the effects of the sanctions. My people say,you don't tell a child not to be mad as long as he can single handedly live in the wood. They go hear wenn.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by shegra58: 3:11am On Aug 09, 2023
Rayban25:
can tinubu finally go and sleep?
Igbo no dey get sense so na only Tinubu be the ECOWAS?
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Mosba: 3:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Many indomie generations and blind followers of Ekpa and that one in underground cell number 419 are not seeing this as a case between Niger and ECOWAS as well as France, US and other lovers of democracy but all they see is Niger calling the bluff of Tinubu. In fact, I'm disappointed when I saw video of Ekpa saying he is ready to join Niger to fight Nigeria as if the coup is a declaration of war between Niger and Nigeria. I thought he is more educated than his minions.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Gaabasky: 3:52am On Aug 09, 2023
festacman:

U are taking credit away from ECOWAS. Remember the roles of aforementioned in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Gambia n Ivory Coast.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Sixthsense2021: 4:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:
It's a collective decision by Ecowas members to impose more sanctions on the juntas. But watch the children of thief Peter Obi single out Tinubu for insults. Awon asinwin

ODE!!!

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Iamsane: 4:33am On Aug 09, 2023
flokii:

You're in the dark.. sadly I can't help you.
Go back to singing your Wagner praises and whatnot.. na where your own intellect end be that.

Carry your 2 year old brain comot this forum. Mumu pikin.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by alhajiabdulbuha: 4:35am On Aug 09, 2023
TINUBU is a man confused in Aso Rock that wants to kill all the poor in Nigeria with hardship and kill all Nigeria soldiers by having them fight an unnecessary war with neighbors Niger
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by remzytimer: 4:49am On Aug 09, 2023
I think ECOWAS is loosen it by giving space for military formation in Niger, they would have stepped in immediately, infact only our Civil Defence can displace Niger military. My opinion!

buzmanjohn:

https://punchng.com/just-in-ecowas-imposes-more-sanctions-on-niger/?amp
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Atlantis585: 4:51am On Aug 09, 2023
Ah! Thiefnubbu no start war again.
Overzealous INEC-President.
Yin mouth too dey run like ashewo toto.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Atlantis585: 4:53am On Aug 09, 2023
puremaker7:

grin
My brother I taya ooo
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Atlantis585: 4:58am On Aug 09, 2023
ideynl1:

Was it a collective decision by Ecowas for Ebola to send a letter of approval to Nigerian senate for Nigerian military to Niger?

Abeg chop knuckle!
Very intelligent response to a ddunce.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Atlantis585: 5:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

You children of fraudster thief mentally unstable and delusional Peter obi have 7+ years to cry in pain and sorrow

How has your life been for the last 2 months with the crook in Aso Rock as your President? May your life and that of your entire family remain like Nigeria of last 2 months.

I will like to see you type Amen as response to this otherwise you are the biggest hypocrite on this platform.

Waiting…
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Fugazy2023: 5:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Atlantis585:

How has your life been for the last 2 months with the crook in Aso Rock as your President? May your life and that of your entire family remain like Nigeria of last 2 months.

I will like to see you type Amen as response to this otherwise you are the biggest hypocrite on this platform.

Waiting…

Focus on your life dude. Not everyone is lazy like you
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Atlantis585: 5:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Where do you stay?

Just watch.
He won’t answer because he is too afraid.
Stop responding to a cowardly nutcase.
People might mistake him for a normal person.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Atlantis585: 5:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Why you people no come out for Lagos come vote during the governorship election? grin Coward igbos

See this one that lives in Ogbomosho talking about Lagos politics. People like you are the reason Nigeria will remain backwards for generations to come. Meanwhile you still dey look for visa to japa to any country outside of Nigeria even if it is the Sentinel Island.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by kabillionaire(m): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2023
The rancour about the coup in Niger is not just about Niger, but a MESSAGE to the colonial masters that, Africa has awaken from it slumber.
And hence our support.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Atlantis585: 5:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Focus on your life dude. Not everyone is lazy like you

grin
As expected. He is too cowardly to answer. Fear, fear!
Simply say Amen to your life and that of your family remaining like that of Nigeria for eternity. Simple as that, dude.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by Fugazy2023: 5:46am On Aug 09, 2023
frankyychiji:
Have you exhausted the Panadol you bought over the beating they gave you for stealing few days ago? Simp!

Be like say na your brain I steal... tongue
You this weapon fashioned against me I bind you
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by saintrow1: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2023
JDJDjD:

🤣🤣
How old is he?
Do u know his age?
Does he even have a real age ?
Mumu😁😁

You too, you will never reach half his age in your life.
Re: ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger by ChristianMuslim: 6:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Those Niger doin meruwa in my area have escape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pedestrian Bridge Collapses Onto Washington DC Highway, Injuring Several People / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.