Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,067 members, 7,845,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ladies Do These 5 Things When They Have Feelings For You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Do These 5 Things When They Have Feelings For You (186 Views)

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do These 5 Things When They Have Feelings For You by Sweetstar: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ladies often exhibit subtle behaviors when they develop feelings for someone. These actions can be indicative of their emotional interest:

1. Increased Communication.

When a woman likes you, she might engage in more frequent conversations. She could initiate texts, calls, or seek opportunities to interact.

2. Body Language.

Pay attention to nonverbal cues. She might maintain prolonged eye contact, smile frequently, or play with her hair while talking to you. Proximity is key—she may find reasons to be physically close.

3. Invested Time.

A woman with feelings for you will allocate more of her time. She could prioritize spending time with you over other activities.

Read more>>>https://heathlinecare.com/ladies-do-these-5-things-when-they-have-feelings-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

Redefinition Of The Concept Of Marriage / My GATEMAN'S Confession|my GIRLFRIEND Takes PERMISSION Before Calling Anyone / Our Husbands Don’t Touch Us At Night, Rivers Women Protest Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.