Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! (24469 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Lamanii22(f): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Reminderz: 4:39am On Oct 26, 2023
sure it's not easy, but a wife who's considerate and respects her husband will find ways to satisfy and perform her duties... nor be she go first do am... it's not easy on the husband as well...

if she's not in the mood for sex, she should do bløwjob or dry hump, or anything to empty his balls, not she throwing tantrums and blaming it on mood swings anytime her husband ask for intimacy... men want to find solace in the wife they marry, and if he feels his peace is being threatened, he would be forced to do what he once vowed to never do...

147 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Fahvvy: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2023
Child birth comes with its own challenges and pressure, however those challenges/pressure aren't just felt by the woman alone, it's also on the man! undecided...

Y'all should stop trying to paint the picture that child birth affects only the woman, that's a huge lie! undecided...

The same "understanding" you're seeking for is the same understanding the man too is seeking for undecided...

The man too have needs for crying out loud, so do your best to meet them!

People (especially women) need to realize that your SPOUSE is your priority NOT your CHILD

Don't make the mistake of neglecting the needs of your husband (spouse) simply because there's a child in the picture undecided...

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by wunmi590(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2023

Ok, we have heard you lami

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by brain54(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Marriage is about compromise…

And understanding. Both partners should meet themselves halfway.

It’s not easy- but the man especially must make efforts to control his Dickson. (Every man should have self control even with a willing partner/under normal circumstances)

How can anyone enjoy sex with a baby needing attention around?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by brain54(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Reminderz:
sure it's not easy, but a wife who's considerate and respects her husband will find ways to satisfy and perform her duties... nor be she go first do am... it's not easy on the husband as well...

if she's not in the mood for sex, she should do Mouth Gig or dry hump, or anything to empty his balls, not she throwing tantrums and blaming it on mood swings anytime his husband ask for intimacy... men want to find solace in the wife they marry, and if he feels his peace is being threatened, he would be forced to do what he once vowed to never do...
Bro not everyone enjoy mouth gigs…

Both giving it and receiving it. Some people are very conservative or ‘traditional’ about these things.

I think if truely madam is not giving genuinely as a result of child birth and it’s only for a while and not an extended period then it would be the duty of oga to understand and compromise and be considerate.

That’s where discipline comes in… trouble is some men aren’t disciplined.

I will only blame madam if she keeps refusing over an extended period of time after child birth.

I go with op on this one… everybody should be sensitive to their partner needs!

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Lonestar124: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2023
I blame those weak men for all these..

Op this is an insult in the face of men...

8 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Reminderz: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2023
brain54:

Bro not everyone enjoy mouth gigs…

Both giving it and receiving it. Some people are very conservative or ‘traditional’ about these things.

I think if truely madam is not giving genuinely as a result of child birth and it’s only for a while and not an extended period then it would be the duty of oga to understand and compromise and be considerate.

That’s where discipline comes in… trouble is some men aren’t disciplined.

I will only blame madam if she keeps refusing over an extended period of time after child birth.

I go with op on this one… everybody should be sensitive to their partner needs!
if she doesn't enjoy it and can't find any other means to satisfy him, she shouldn't flinch when another woman does her job for him...! this is one of the reason why men marry more than one.. if the man has multiple wives, this kind issue nor go sup

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by brain54(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Reminderz:

if she doesn't enjoy it and can't find any other means to satisfy him, she shouldn't flinch when another woman does her job for him...! this is one of the reason why men marry more than one.. if the man has multiple wives, this kind issue nor go sup
Good alternative…

More wives.

But more wives equals more problems though.

I am especially more concerned about the economic problems!

Maybe if I was a rich Niga like dangote sha!
grin

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by omooba969(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…

A marriage where 'effective communication' is present, I believe the couple would have a good understanding of each other's needs.

6 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Purvan(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2023
When a wife is in need financially, the husband should say he doesn't have anything to give

30 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Tayorshd87: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
What's the meaning of husband and wife plz I need someone to explain in details

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by funmilade4real(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Jewessgratitud3: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Okey-dokey cheesy. This one no concern me. So let me just observe.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by datola: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
It's true

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Godada(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2023

Here's the thing.

Women heal after childbirth and even surgery.

But they see sex as a weapon and sometimes as a bargain chip.

It's up to the man to deal or shift.

It's yet another day....the same shït

5 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by parkervero(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hu

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Beverlyjean(f): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Blue baby's wife just got pregnant one month after delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by parkervero(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

Is that the reason why some married women have extra marital affair?

10 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by adesegun121(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by anonymous1759(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin
Women pity your husband too after working 24/7 to provide he needs some incentive to cool off body no be firewood.

6 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Deicide: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
You were receiving little to no sex from your wife b4. Just know that immediately she gives birth to that first child. No more sex for you to even get it from her would be frustrating grin

15 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by MadamExcellency: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

What arrant nonsense is this supposed to mean? You don't take out your frustration or boredom on the family or a helpful husband, that will be transferred aggression.

Madam, speak for yourself. Even at menopause, sex will remain a service of leisure and food for celebration.

9 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Sterope(f): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
You are still not listening

Women have had that same complaint over generations. Which means she is not the first but it is a common cause of lack of interest in sex. The last thing you want to do is to spout the same thing over and over again.

It is hard if you are solely responsible for children. It is HARD. Children are exhausting especially children before 9. The tantrums, the screams, the play, the constant nagging and attention everything about them is exhausting. It is hard. For most women this is in addition to cooking, cleaning, other mental load and actual work.

Two people brought them to this world and only one is often responsible to make sure they don't kill themselves and that requires a lot of energy and time. There is only so much in 24hrs. If you like don't join hands together to parent, your marriage will suffer and it will be your fault if you don't fix up.

Reminderz:

if she's not in the mood for sex, she should do bløwjob or dry hump, or anything to empty his balls, not she throwing tantrums and blaming it on mood swings anytime his husband ask for intimacy... men want to find solace in the wife they marry, and if he feels his peace is being threatened, he would be forced to do what he once vowed to never do...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Sterope(f): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Most men don't work 24/7 or even all day
anonymous1759:
grin
Women pity your husband too after working 24/7 to provide he needs some incentive to cool off body no be firewood.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Kingray10: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Is she sensitive to how the man feels...
Women always putting emotions before logic...

5 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yes
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by GoodRocks: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth

9 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Inspirer1: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

Absolutely correct.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by AlphaNugget(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
This sermon is for simps.

Oya simps, come and flood this thread grin

13 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by JayDaily2: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
AlphaNugget:
This sermon is for simps

Believe you me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Great Grandmother Who Is 100plus, Still Walks, Sees & Hears / Take Back Your Marriage During Lockdown / As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.