Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Warning: Niger Republic Will Dam River Niger And Nigeria Will Lose Reputation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Niger Republic Will Dam River Niger And Nigeria Will Lose Reputation (3371 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / Should East Dam River Niger / Northerners Begin Diversion Of Food Items To Niger And Cameroon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Warning: Niger Republic Will Dam River Niger And Nigeria Will Lose Reputation by JagabanB: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
kabillionaire:
Uranium which Niger has in abundance is one of the materials used in developing nuclear power.
It will interest you to know that, the most effective power generation known to man is from nuclear sources.
Cutting Niger's power source is actually telling them to use what they have to generate power and in so doing step up the game by using nuclear grade uranium to manufacture nuclear weapons.
This is something France, Europe, Asia and the West know.
Somehow u believe Niger is capable of handling radioactive elements.
Some of u who talk here sha.
Radioactive elements are no child's play, Niger lack the capacity to build and run a nuclear power plant.
Re: Warning: Niger Republic Will Dam River Niger And Nigeria Will Lose Reputation by JagabanB: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
BLACKPRIEST:

The highlighted is the only useful part of your comment.

Sincerely, no! I and, I believe, many other Nigerians do not desire that our country fails because we have children.

I'm truly praying that Tinubu succeeds.
Nothing ever makes sense to Obi's followers actually.
The avèràge Obident seriously hopes Nigèria faiIs.
You know that.
Re: Warning: Niger Republic Will Dam River Niger And Nigeria Will Lose Reputation by Stoplying: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
BLACKPRIEST:

You're the one who didn't understand me. Kindly reread the post. I do not support Bola's thoughtless decision. I also don't think Nigeria is gaint of Africa. It just perceived.

Many Nigerians, including me, sincerely desire the prosperity of Nigeria. It's disheartening the polical class are toying with the country and it's people.
I indeed didn't understand you, but your writing was ambiguous. Try and eliminate ambiguity in whatever you write by rereading yourself before posting. What you say and what you mean are not necessarily the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) / Traffic Police Use Koboko (Whips) To Control Motorists / Full Text Of Dora's Memo:"if We Fail To Act Now, History Will Not Forgive Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.