Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux (4100 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by hammerT: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I agree.
Alex Otti can't be fooled by the re-badged chinese vehicles.
Better to buy a tested and trusted Japanese brand like Toyota except you are taking cost into consideration. Same reason most people will buy a Toyota over an Hyundai. Innoson just dey re-badge chinese automaker vehicles BAIC on the steady.

IF YOUR NOT A HATER AND A WICKED SOUL, WHAT DO U GAIN FROM DESTROYING INNOSON BUSINESS FOR TOYOTA?

SOMEBODY ELSE LABOUR?
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Be honest. You wouldn't be saying this if Innoson was a non-Igbo company.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
I thought LP/Peter Obi stood for local production? Last last LP, Peter Obi, Datti, Otti etc are ALL SCAMMERS of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by JohnBullMySon: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I agree.
Better to buy a tested and trusted Japanese brand like Toyota except you are taking cost into consideration. Same reason most people will buy a Toyota over an Hyundai. Innoson just dey re-badge chinese automaker vehicles BAIC on the steady.

Not just innoson. There another company in Lagos doing the same thing. GAC or sth like that. They're mostly reproducing chinese designed vehicles. Worse still, those are not even reputable companies in China.

China has four major brands that are reputable Which include Dongfeng and Changan. Innoson and the other guy in Lagos are not reproducing those ones.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by kiddkash(m): 1:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Now we know who the hateful tribe truly are.

Just pathetic. Upon all their self proclaimed intelligence and education.

So called accomodators
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by kokorokoman: 2:09am On Aug 09, 2023
hammerT:
IVM cannot supply everything and it is not cheap either.

They are having so many orders.

lol, sounds childish.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by tiger28: 3:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Who wan die??

Innoson factory is an upgraded workshop.

He himself is a stark illiterate...........No way for me o!
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by ednut1(m): 3:30am On Aug 09, 2023
The people crying when Govt buys other brands have never bought innoson themselves and will buy benz if they hammer. Abeg make una rest
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by NewDea4: 4:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Peter Mbah bought a fleet of Hyundai's for his own popo the other time...let ndigbo just continue deceiving themselves over this Innoson of a dude

Next thing we'll soon hear the usual lamentation of how Nigeria government ought to have banned importation of vehicles in order to help Innocent Chukwuma grow; as if he can fulfill a hundredth of the demand in Nigeria's local auto market

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by LocalFARMERS: 5:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Why is he not patronising Niger made Cars
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by LocalFARMERS: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2023
hammerT:

They are having so many orders

Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by FODA(m): 5:17am On Aug 09, 2023
hammerT:

They are having so many orders.

Maguire kind of defence
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by Pat081: 5:54am On Aug 09, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Governor Alex Otti's decision to purchase a Toyota Hilux for Security Personnel in Abia instead of supporting indigenous automobile company, Innoson Motors is bad and must be condemned by all and sundry.

By choosing to purchase vehicles from a foreign company, Governor Otti missed an opportunity to promote and support the growth of the domestic automobile industry.

Innoson Motors, as an indigenous company, has been striving to compete on a global scale and contribute to Nigeria's economic development. The governor's decision undermines these efforts.

Supporting local businesses is crucial for economic growth and job creation and by favoring foreign vehicles over locally manufactured ones, Governor Otti indirectly contributes to capital flight, as money is spent outside the country instead of circulating within the local economy. This can have adverse effects on employment and overall economic development.

@alexottiofr
must apologize to
@innosonvehicles
and Nigerians.
How do you want him to see money to thief if he goes for IVM INNOSONVEHICLES
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by jegaxe(m): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Governor Alex Otti's decision to purchase Toyota Hilux for Security Personnel in Abia instead of supporting indigenous automobile company, Innoson Motors is bad and must be condemned by all and sundry.

By choosing to purchase vehicles from a foreign company, Governor Otti missed an opportunity to promote and support the growth of the domestic automobile industry.

Innoson Motors, as an indigenous company, has been striving to compete on a global scale and contribute to Nigeria's economic development. The governor's decision undermines these efforts.

Supporting local businesses is crucial for economic growth and job creation and by favoring foreign vehicles over locally manufactured ones, Governor Otti indirectly contributes to capital flight, as money is spent outside the country instead of circulating within the local economy. This can have adverse effects on employment and overall economic development.

@alexottiofr
must apologize to
@innosonvehicles
and Nigerians.
what is the problem if he does that ?
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by tishbite42: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Good quality

Focus on the sad waste
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by SSFeedsNigeria: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I agree.

I don't know when yorubas will start appreciating good things and stop envy. At least, you can see the company stated the model is also called IVM. In other words, they're into some sort of partnership on design. Almost every auto manufacturing company in the world, including big brands like Toyota, Honda etc are into some sort of partnership with other OEM.

Innoson has continued to advance his factory and will soon become completely independent if he continues at this pace.

Stop hiding under your rusted roof decrepit house and be envying Igbos. You will only die of heart attack because they will continue to make exploits while you only hate.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by SSFeedsNigeria: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2023
NewDea4:
Peter Mbah bought a fleet of Hyundai's for his own popo the other time...let ndigbo just continue deceiving themselves over this Innoson of a dude

Next thing we'll soon hear the usual lamentation of how Nigeria government ought to have banned importation of vehicles in order to help Innocent Chukwuma grow; as if he can fulfill a hundredth of the demand in Nigeria's local auto market

Tribalism has made many of you so unreasonable. If indeed you didn't have low IQ, then you should have known that every governor in Nigeria, including the federal government should be called out for not buying local brand. It's not only SE governors you should call out. Primitive and low mentality reasoning like this is why Nigeria has remained stagnated despite its enormous resources.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by AmotekunSW: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2023
kiddkash:
Now we know who the hateful tribe truly are.

Just pathetic. Upon all their self proclaimed intelligence and education.

So called accomodators

The people accomodating economic destitutes like you who run from your barren land and come sell in Trade Fair Market in Lagos.
Your masters are those who you call hateful.

I don't blame you. You people are foolish. It is that foolishness that is destroying your land.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by AmotekunSW: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Tribalism has made many of you so unreasonable. If indeed you didn't have low IQ, then you should have known that every governor in Nigeria, including the federal government should be called out for not buying local brand. It's not only SE governors you should call out. Primitive and low mentality reasoning like this is why Nigeria has remained stagnated despite its enormous resources.

Will you shut up your dirty mouth and stop pointing your leprous fingers at others.

Innoson's biggest costumer is the FG.
The FRSC and NA patronise him.
TVC is his biggest costumer in the private sector. They patronise him heavily.

Tell us a single Igbo business that uses Innoson as their fleet. Just 1.

There are nothing less than 7 automakers in Lagos. You expect them to come over to Nnewi to patronise Innoson?
Even if they decide to do so, you expect them to buy a product that even his own brothers have rejected.

Have you ever seen that hypocrite called Peter Obi using an Innoson?
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by kiddkash(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

The people accomodating economic destitutes like you who run from your barren land and come sell in Trade Fair Market in Lagos.
Your masters are those who you call hateful.

I don't blame you. You people are foolish. It is that foolishness that is destroying your land.
And you people aren't?
I move everywhere. Lagos - Ghana - Tanzania - South Africa - Vietnam - China.

I am not one place. I have travelled many countries and still do for business
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by kmaster007: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Who no like better things...
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by AmotekunSW: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2023
kiddkash:

And you people aren't?
I move everywhere. Lagos - Ghana - Tanzania - South Africa - Vietnam - China.

I am not one place. I have travelled many countries and still do for business

But your shop is in Lagos.
What is chasing you from taking your shop back to where you crawled out from.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by Emekaphilip360: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

How many Innoson vehicles have you wretched noisemakers bought?
Dude I’m using innoson vehicle.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by bjdon: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2023
SmartPolician:

This is totally FALSE!

Innoson has the capacity to supply the entire country.
Can you provide the official figures for vehicle output from Innoson annually?
How do Innosun vehicle rate against similar foreign vehicle in terms of reliability and price?
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by Emekaphilip360: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Cooly100:

Okay they should be using KEKE NAPEP until the order from INNOSON is ready cheesy

How do you look now
He started well by using innoson vehicle now he’s acting up. He should have pre order the vehicles before now.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by kiddkash(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

But your shop is in Lagos.
What is chasing you from taking your shop back to where you crawled out from.
1 of many. Where I employ 60% indegenes to manage it. I always pay on time and have never withheld what someone worked for

I have every proof and documentation.

I am an employer of labor.
Re: Alex Otti Abandons Innoson Vehicles For Toyota Hilux by Tzar(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Why is this not on FRONT PAGE?!

These governors and politicians need to be aggressively called out when things like this happen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wike International Market Commissioned Today In Rivers State / Turai Yar’adua Orders Gold And Diamond Removed From Aso Rock / Wey Kobojunkie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.