Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? (344 Views)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? by Icrave4u: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Guys so many men claims women enjoy sex more than men.

So who do you think enjoy sex the most man or woman?.
Re: Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? by Puss360(f): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
Both... We all work for what we want during sex.... The guy works and strive to cum.... While the woman twist and turn to get the better angle so she too can cum ....

Then when we say we want to "Work for" our partner... Then, the woman either gives her man BJ or handJob. Here the aim is for the man to cum...
Vice versa also, the man either fingers the woman or lick her down there; which the aim is for the woman to cum ....

Court Rise...
Case Dismissed...
This Judge is going to Bible Study grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? by otipoju(m): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2023
Thank God sey I don old pass some mumu discussions
Re: Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2023
But it's men that look for sex upandan so should this question arise?
Re: Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? by UnfairLife7(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Men do
Re: Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? by finallybusy: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2023
The children.
Re: Who Do You Think Enjoy Sex More Men Or Woman? by Knetpro(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Icrave4u:
Guys so many men claims women enjoy sex more than men.

So who do you think enjoy sex the most man or woman?.

Of course, women enjoy sex more than men.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? / Advice Needed / This Got Me Laughing Meeeee������

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.