Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala (1611 Views)

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu / Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / Nollywood Actors Visit President-elect Bola Tinubu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala by limeta(f): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2023
darocha1:
The knowledgeable ones have aligned and are working towards a better tomorrow.

Are you still wishing your nation BAD cos your favorite didn't get the mantle.

Wake UP!!!

How is that even possible
Wishing bad to something bad more like corrupting corruption
Re: Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala by MikeBetty(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Throwback:

The better tomorrow includes her own ambitions for a future 2nd term in office as DG of WTO.

She has come to terms that Tinubu is the President of Nigeria and would be the one pushing her candidacy just as Buhari did for her 1st term.

Let everyone go and meet the person they consider their own President, let us see who among them have presidential power like Tinubu.
na your family member go contest it with her? As Nigeria is today, Tinubu need the woman more than the woman need Nigeria
Re: Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala by seunowa(f): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Antoeni:
He Needs Guardians He Is Lost, He is Daft, He is Directionless , He is Unpurposful , Useless,,
Werey, is that the surname of your forefathers?
Re: Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala by darocha1: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2023
SpatialKing:

Hahaha

Now she is Knowledgeable

But during GEJ she was dull

According to you guys

When is Tinubu bringing back Kemi as Minister?

"According to you guys"

I do not know the guys you are referring to.

But as a Nigerian with no political alliance, I strongly believe we should put the progress of our country 1st.

Even if the wrong person is a leader for 1 day, he should be accorded all support cos the ruins is ours to feel.

As for your reference to calling Prof okonjo iweala a demeaning name,I rather ignore you on that cos it is not only foolish for you to say it public but also derepping of your person.

Look up the meaning of "Prof", read her bio. Then you will know that you should not repeat or reference the words of FOOLs.

We only have 1 country. Even though we have now been privileged to have Blue Passport

Best wishes bro.
Re: Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala by goodness4ever(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Good move.

To salvage Nigeria is a task that all well-meaning citizens must do.
Re: Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala by SpatialKing(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2023
darocha1:

"According to you guys"

I do not know the guys you are referring to.

But as a Nigerian with no political alliance, I strongly believe we should put the progress of our country 1st.

Even if the wrong person is a leader for 1 day, he should be accorded all support cos the ruins is ours to feel.

As for your reference to calling Prof okonjo iweala a demeaning name,I rather ignore you on that cos it is not only foolish for you to say it public but also derepping of your person.

Look up the meaning of "Prof", read her bio. Then you will know that you should not repeat or reference the words of FOOLs.

We only have 1 country. Even though we have now been privileged to have Blue Passport

Best wishes bro.

There is no sense in everything you wrote
The Moral of the story is what goes around comes around. Same lady Tinubu and people like you tried to frustrate and embarrassed then as Minister of finance is here today as savior to save the Nigerian sinking Economy...

So you finally recognize she is a Professor

You, Omojuwa and his gang of morons started a petition for Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Doctorate degree from Yale University to be withdrawn after Buhari won in 2015, on the ground that she is an undeserving Nigerian. There was no amount of propaganda those you idi@ts didn't come up with against Mama.

Now you are here blowing big grammar who are you deceiving?

So we now have only one country?
Re: Video: Why I Came to Visit President Tinubu in Abuja– Professor Okonjo Iweala by darocha1: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
SpatialKing:

There is no sense in everything you wrote
The Moral of the story is what goes around comes around. Same lady Tinubu and people like you tried to frustrate and embarrassed then as Minister of finance is here today as savior to save the Nigerian sinking Economy...

So you finally recognize she is a Professor

You, Omojuwa and his gang of morons started a petition for Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Doctorate degree from Yale University to be withdrawn after Buhari won in 2015, on the ground that she is an undeserving Nigerian. There was no amount of propaganda those you idi@ts didn't come up with against Mama.

Now you are here blowing big grammar who are you deceiving?

So we now have only one country?

Hello,

Don't sound like you know me. I am not one of you petty people wo come to this space to do politics or tribal banter. Stay off lil man.

It's unfortunate you have entered the market already. I wish you got good treatment early.

Get well sometime man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What So Special About Benin?? / The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ / Impact Of Reforms On The Lives Of Common People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.