Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ (1606 Views)

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / Senate May Proceed On Recess As Confirmation Hearing Closes Today / Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by fineboynl(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
The US dollar closes today @ N1,310 to a $.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by igwebuike01: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
We predicted 1k before December but it's seems it will hit 2k

4 Likes

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by StOla: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Time to start offloading some dollars before the bubble bust.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by Landowner101(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Chai, no be to return to trade by barter like this grin

2 Likes

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by yarimo(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2023
fineboynl:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by Truths9ja: 1:35am On Oct 25, 2023
It will hit 2k per dollar by December. Even the government in power is heavily benefiting from the increase

4 Likes

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by Hoelujohn: 3:23am On Oct 25, 2023
fineboynl:
Artificial increase. I think govt should start arresting anybody with forex without any explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by ican2020: 3:51am On Oct 25, 2023
Without production the naira will continue to fall easily, so those things that are affecting production like insecurity, very poor infrastructure and satanic loans system that are in place must be addressed now
Until this is done naira will continue to fall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by BigYash: 5:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Artificial increase. I think govt should start arresting anybody with forex without any explanation
Maybe government should start arresting themselves grin

11 Likes

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by fineboynl(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2023
Hoelujohn:

its illegal
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by MrBONE2(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Landowner101:

grin
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2023
Hoelujohn:

You want to arrest Seyi Tinubu for buying an $11m property in London? grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/news/article/what-to-know-about-11m-london-property-linked-to-seyi-tinubu/%3famp=1

Abi, is it Festus Keyamo you wan go arrest for using $300,000 Forex to buy a property in the U.S.? grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2023/04/23/keyamo-explains-how-he-bought-his-us-property-says-it-is-the-cheapest-of-several/%3famp=1

Some of you will never learn. Better goan secure yourself and your immediate family. As you have seen, you are more patriotic than these guys in power.. but patriotism will leave you with nothing but severe hunger and renewed shege. When you love Nigeria more than the people you elect, best believe you're in trouble.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by omoharry(f): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2023
This government must shall favour me and my family ooo !!

Dear Agbado! How market ? Una get special market that you guys now get your food stuff from! Abeg make Una tell me oo! Because this is called hardship 101. By the end of the year, we shall see what await us . Una do well oo! I hope you are all eating your tribalism now .. it will save you all when the price of rice hit 100k per bag.

I must sympathize with all those that saw the hand writing on the wall and didn't vote this disaster but are affected by the govt.. God will see you all through .

As for you Agbodos' , make Una nor japa out if this country oo, maybe as a result of hardship in the country ! You try it your visa will be rejected over and over again . You all must remain here to eat the fruit of your labour oo!
This is my curse on you blind loyalist to the Agbado man that is making our life hellish.

2 Likes

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by keymatt(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2023
Our god Tinubu is doing wonders. We Agbadorians are happy with him. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by OkCornel(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Ignore the fake news. Naira is trading for 300 to the USD just as Tinubu promised.

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by Patrickker(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2023
When it hits 2000 naira, I will organize the biggest protest. We will hit the streets. The hardship knows no APC, PDP or XYZ members.

Why wait till we die. Meanwhile, legislators are on a spending spree.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu is working.

Yoruba Muslims how far?

Igbo haters how far?

Yoruba bigots on Nairaland how far?

Idiots how far.

Plantain thieves how far?

1 Like

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2023
Patrickker:
When it hits 2000 naira, I will organize the biggest protest. We will hit the streets. The hardship knows no APC, PDP or XYZ members.

Why wait till we die. Meanwhile, legislators are on a spending spree.

Take Igbo out of your senseless protest.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by Purvan(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Still yet people are still borning anyhow

Nigeria needs a war to get rid of it's mass population by force
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by DatNiggaDaz: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:
Time to start offloading some dollars before the bubble bust.
Your emilokan god has destroyed the economy. You my friend as a supporter & defender of the certificate forger wants to "offload" Dollars before the bubble bust.

Is this the reason you supported the drug kingpin to offload Dollars after crying & shouting that the thief is a transformer, progressive, "first class graduate" of Accountancy, builder of Lagos bla bla bla

After all this attributes of the serial fraudster, his poliicies are now affecting you to force you " offload" Dollars abi. When are you gathering at Ojota like you gathered during the time of GEJ Dollars to a naira is almost 1400naira & your only solution is to offload Dollars. You did not offload Dollars but saving it durig Gej era. When are you going to unleash hell on earth like in 2014

By fire by emilokan, sense must fall on those skulls.

Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by PaganTerrorist: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Nigeria need a bloody 9/11 one targeting aso rock and house of assembly
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by MikeMicheal(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2023
The goal was for it to reach 1000/dollar, and stop there na.
What the heck is wrong with NAIRA? grin
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by April4th(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2023
BigYash:
Maybe government should start arresting themselves grin

That would be counterproductive, because the scarcity of dollars in circulation was actually caused by the rebranding of the naira during Buhari's regime by the then CBN governor Emefiele. Alot of our political class converted their naira to dollars and other foreign currencies that's the reason why We're facing this crisis today.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by APOPTOSIS: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Landowner101:
grin grin grin grin
Many Nigerians really deserve that country..
U can't make a mess and expect others to clean it up. Nigeria is not an aged country in diapers.
Nigerians ought to start taking responsibility for their actions. Foreigners are not directly responsible for this. U plant pepper you harvest Pepper. grin grin grin
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by StOla: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Your emilokan god has destroyed the economy. You my friend as a supporter & defender of the certificate forger wants to "offload" Dollars before the bubble bust.

Is this the reason you supported the drug kingpin to offload Dollars after crying & shouting that the thief is a transformer, progressive, "first class graduate" of Accountancy, builder of Lagos bla bla bla

After all this attributes of the serial fraudster, his poliicies are now affecting you to force you " offload" Dollars abi. When are you gathering at Ojota like you gathered during the time of GEJ Dollars to a naira is almost 1400naira & your only solution is to offload Dollars. You did not offload Dollars but saving it durig Gej era. When are you going to unleash hell on earth like in 2014

By fire by emilokan, sense must fall on those skulls.

Insha Allah

You are a frustrated human being.

I am a patriotic Nigerian who insist the government must do all it can to exterminate the dollarization of our economy.

I don't need to buy Dollars, instead I sell Dollars because that is my income.

Electoral loss PTSD has really held your destiny captive.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by DatNiggaDaz: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:

You are a frustrated human being.

I am a patriotic Nigerian who insist the government must do all it can to exterminate the dollarization of our economy.

I don't need to buy Dollars, instead I sell Dollars because that is my income.

Electoral loss PTSD has really held your destiny captive.
who cares to know what you do for a living bro. Nonsense

The issue here as a supporter of a certificate forger, why is your god destroying the economy When will you hopeless soul occupy Ojota

Coming online to make noise. People who engage in such transactions are behind the scenes not on social media defending a drug addict & a certificate forger. No class, no shame, no soul

You are a very wicked creature. You want to sell Dollar & make money from thesame Nigerians who after your useless emilokan god is transforming the economy.

When your hypocrisy is brought to the fore, I am surprised you have not called me Igbo grin grin. Those who "lost" election & those who "won the fraudulent election buy from thesame market, thesame fuel & use thesame naira

So wetin you dey talk Stop acting a clown

2 Likes

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by doyinbaby(f): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2023
We have heard
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by OneCandleAway(f): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2023
Why not just send a message that old dollar notes produces in a certain year won't be acceptable.

At least that will help people deposit their stashed dollars and reduce the rate. It worked once and can work again.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by StOla: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
who cares to know what you do for a living bro. Nonsense

The issue here as a supporter of a certificate forger, why is your god destroying the economy When will you hopeless soul occupy Ojota

Coming online to make noise. People who engage in such transactions are behind the scenes not on social media defending a drug addict & a certificate forger. No class, no shame, no soul

You are a very wicked creature. You want to sell Dollar & make money from thesame Nigerians who after your useless emilokan god is transforming the economy.

When your hypocrisy is brought to the fore, I am surprised you have not called me Igbo grin grin. Those who "lost" election & those who "won the fraudulent election buy from thesame market, thesame fuel & use thesame naira

So wetin you dey talk Stop acting a clown

I did not tell you what I do for a living as I do not even think I owe you such information.

So no need trying to be upset over a disclosure I never made, or getting upset based on the realisation that I am not suffering as you would have hoped.

We are simply discussing about dollars in relation to the Naira, and by extension the Nigerian economy.

Yes, if there are fools that want to buy dollars to stockpile, I will sell my internationally earned dollars to them and get Naira which is the currency of the Nigerian economy.

The government should put as much limitations on Nigerians who want to dollarize their savings and dollarize local transactions in Nigeria.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by saintkel(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Hoelujohn:

go arrest now
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by DatNiggaDaz: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:

I did not tell you what I do for a living as I do not even think I owe you such information.

So no need trying to be upset over a disclosure I never made, or getting upset based on the realisation that I am not suffering as you would have hoped.

We are simply discussing about dollars in relation to the Naira, and by extension the Nigerian economy.

Yes, if there are fools that want to buy dollars to stockpile, I will sell my internationally earned dollars to them and get Naira which is the currency of the Nigerian economy.

Mr man all this useless talk for what purpose. Did anyone ask you about your occupation It seems you are terribly cornfused about yourself.

My question again is, when are you emilokans occupying Ojota like you did in 2014

We are simply discussing about dollars in relation to the Naira, and by extension the Nigerian economy

I don't need to buy Dollars, instead I sell Dollars because that is my income

...who asked you this question about what you sell & don't sell grin grin

The government should put as much limitations on Nigerians who want to dollarize their savings and dollarize local transactions in Nigeria.
Who is the government. Did you emilokans wait for the government in 2014 before you unleashed Chaos on the administration of Gej. So because the drug Baron is a Muslim you are waiting for his actions which you never did in 2014. Do you know you are a shameless hypocrite
Hiw much was a dollar to the Naira when you all occupied Ojota. How much s the dollar today under the fraudulent certificate forger. But you are waiting to sell Dollars & not rally at Ojota after your god Tinubu destroyed the economy & still foolishly waiting for him to take actions grin grin

You go wait tire, i promise you ,insha allah

2 Likes

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by BrodaBenad: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Mr man all this useless talk for what purpose. Did anyone ask you about your occupation It seems you are terribly cornfused about yourself.

My question again is, when are you emilokans occupying Ojota like you did in 2014

...who asked you this question about what you sell & don't sell grin grin

Who is the government. Did you emilokans wait for the government in 2014 before you unleashed Chaos on the administration of Gej. So because the drug Baron is a Muslim you are waiting for his actions which you never did in 2014. Do you know you are a shameless hypocrite
Hiw much was a dollar to the Naira when you all occupied Ojota. How much s the dollar today under the fraudulent certificate forger. But you are waiting to sell Dollars & not rally at Ojota after your god Tinubu destroyed the economy & still foolishly waiting for him to take actions grin grin

You go wait tire, i promise you ,insha allah

comrade this fire too much grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Queen Ride In Ojukwu’s Roll Royce / Jega Should Be Fired. Ddc Machines Are Substandard. / Acn (tinubu) , A Sham, By Durosinmi-etti, Acn Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.