Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* (5900 Views)

Heaven Knows I'm Breaking Up With This Girl Tonight / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,
I never expected this.

I thought Michelle was an angel but alas, she is an angel of jazz. cry

What is this amulet she tied on her knee??

That means she used juju to subdue Lauren James.
No wonder Lauren stomped on her because as a child of God she could sense that she wasn't herself.

I was planning to raise 5 babies with Michelle but now I've lost interest. If she can use jazz to play ordinary ball imagine the kind of deadly kayanmata and waistbeads she will use to tie down a man.

This is the same reason I broke up with Tobi Amusan. She wears a white Ifa amulet on her knee too to activate Flash mode against her competitors.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm officially single. cry
Women are scum.

Good night.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2023
angry Seconded.. but she doesn't give a dime if you even exist

9 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by shortgun(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Keep dreaming

3 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
angry

Pray for me. cry

1 Like

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
shortgun:
Keep dreaming

I'm heartbroken bro.
This is mean.
Imagine what I'm passing through

2 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

Pray for me. cry
meet falseprophet1 just a token

3 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin
This nigha been having dreams and fantasies for free of charge grin

Well, not every banny out there is a scum.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by talented321: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2023
How long has you been masturbating with her pictures'' i think you are from age 18 to 25

4 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
talented321:
How long has you been masturbating with her pictures'' i think you are from age 18 to 25

I have dumped her.
Slam your skull on the wall if e pain you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
She's a REAL Igbo woman. You think she's colonially brainwashed like you f00lish Nigerian Christians and Muslims?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
She's a REAL Igbo woman. You think she's colonially brainwashed like you f00lish Nigerian Christians and Muslims?.

Your brain is comprised of cement.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by Jman06(m): 12:46am On Aug 09, 2023
I know you are crushing on that girl cool

Many Naija guys are currently crushing on her but it'll pass with time

3 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Jman06:
I know you are crushing on that girl cool

Many Naija guys are currently crushing on her but it'll pass with time

She doesn't do anal, so, no.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by maticar: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2023
DevilishMan:
Dear Nairalanders,
I never expected this.

I thought Michelle was an angel but alas, she is an angel of jazz. cry

What is this amulet she tied on her knee??

That means she used juju to subdue Lauren James.
No wonder Lauren stomped on her because as a child of God she could sense that she wasn't herself.

I was planning to raise 5 babies with Michelle but now I've lost interest. If she can use jazz to play ordinary ball imagine the kind of deadly kayanmata and waistbeads she will use to tie down a man.

This is the same reason I broke up with Tobi Amusan. She wears a white Ifa amulet on her knee too to activate Flash mode against her competitors.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm officially single. cry
Women are scum.

Good night.

go and get a life

in this kind of nigeria you wake up to chat shit?
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by Miravik900(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2023
talented321:

Lol very correct the op is clearly a teen

1 Like

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by Rahkman: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Michelle alozie no send nigerian men no dey whine urself, I think she said at 1 point dey crush on iwobi but all na whine
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by BItt: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yet Mitchell can't play like Messi or Ronaldo
Also to I Amusan can't break Usain bolt record.

Whatever they like, let them tie
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by BigDawsNet: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
She was raised in western world... which one by jazz...

That's just a bracelet beeds for lucky charm
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by MyExpression(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:
She was raised in western worhld... which one by jazz...

That's just a bracelet beeds for lucky charm

bracelet beads for lucky charm

Are you not saying the same thing?
Is Lucky charm not fetishism?

1 Like

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by BigDawsNet: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
MyExpression:

Not like real charm ... just an object that is thought to bring good luck...
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
MyExpression:

No mind dat Ebola guy
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Sharrap
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by Henri244: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Even Messi wore a small red ribbon on his left foot at the world cup final. So what are u saying?
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by MyExpression(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:

The thinking alone is a diabolic thought.

Why do you want another force to work against your opponent in a competition of skills.....is charm a skillset?

1 Like

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by BigDawsNet: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
MyExpression:

The thinking alone is a diabolic thought.

Why do you want another force to work against your opponent in a competition of skills.....is charm a skillset?

So John Terry, Conthiho, Messi that wear bracelets ribbon for goodluck charm are not child of God or dey worship idol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Most of users on this forum, are mentally disabled.
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by MyExpression(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:

So John Terry, Conthiho, Messi that wear bracelets ribbon for goodluck charm are not child of God or dey worship idol?

They worship another God that is not the Christian God.

You think idol worship is only in Africa?
Have you not read about witchcraft in the early centuries?

You think say na only for Benin and india India witch dey?!

People worship different Gods. There are many traditional Gods worldwide.
And they are not wrong in doing so...the lucky bracelet stuff is child-iiish

1 Like

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by BigDawsNet: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
MyExpression:

Messi is a Roman Catholic
Conthino is a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Messi is a Roman Catholic
Conthino is a Christian

Shut up your mouth
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by DevilishMan: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
MyExpression:

Ride on jarey
All these white man slaves sef
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by idady2njsd: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
u re not serious, that things to saw there wasn't a harmfull charm or whatever u call it but a kneel protection amulet any people used it
Re: I'm Breaking Up With Michelle Alozie! (graphic Pics)* by kereman1: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2023
"Aminat, who do you think I am?"

She replied,
"You are NwaAmaikpe; the missing apparel of the nàked truth,
The unpredictable reincarnation of a mirage,
The embodiment of a phenom,
The epitome of an illusion,
and yet the personification of a Phantom.
"The one with an erection that not even rigor mortis can give.
and a charm no herbalist can conjure.

"NwaAmaikpe is no Eco; he will rather get drunk on urine than drink limca.
he is no son of Chibuzor,
he hasn't shared his Sweetus with Rita
neither is he the 'Facebook plagiarist'.

"Although he is a worthless sinner, he still recognizes that he is nothing without God yet can be all through him.

"In fact, he is the one who can never fully be known. The one who is still where he is because he hasn't fully realized who he is.

"Some think he is now soft like a limp dick but even the softest of preeks will impregnate a lady."

Sorry for the plagiarism,
I strongly believe u are the same person as the original authur of the words in qoute above,
The method at which ur twist an intelligent story to make it entertaining is awesome. Kudos bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew / Bum Short Is Not By Force / Guy Expose Girl With HIV On Facebook(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.