Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Want To Study At NOUN I Need Detail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study At NOUN I Need Detail (181 Views)

The Cost And Duration Of PGDE At NOUN / Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study At NOUN I Need Detail by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
Please, I want to study undergraduate program at National Open University of Nigeria. I was told the admission forms are ongoing.

My questions are:
1. When is the deadline for the sale of the admission forms?
2. How do one get their study materials; handouts, textbooks etc?
3. What is the school fees assuming I'm going to study Economics starting from 300 level?

Thank you in anticipation.
Cc: All NOUN students and staff in this forum.
Re: I Want To Study At NOUN I Need Detail by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Please any moderator should help me push it to the front page.
Re: I Want To Study At NOUN I Need Detail by wittywriter: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
Please any moderator should help me push it to the front page.

There is a thread about the school....next time search well https://www.nairaland.com/144162/national-open-university-nigeria-noun

It's been since 2008

Wittyness
Re: I Want To Study At NOUN I Need Detail by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
wittywriter:

There is a thread about the school....next time search well https://www.nairaland.com/144162/national-open-university-nigeria-noun

It's been since 2008

Wittyness
thank you

(1) (Reply)

We Emerged Top Among Millions From Across The World’ / 10 Best Colleges In South Carolina 2023 / Cheapest Countries To Live And Work 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.