Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) (7527 Views)

See What Happens When You Scent Leaf And Garlic Together!!! / What Happens If One Gets Struck By Lightning / Ladies This Is What Happens To You When You Swallow Semen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 2:57am On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I've read the article. You're a funny guy, like most NL people - just because something is in print makes it gospel! Did you ever ask if this guy has a degree in Quantum Mechanics or even Physics at all? He says he is a journalist and entrepreneur yet he's making all sorts of major claims based on superficial understanding of QM! Why not ask him why when you think of a plate of rice, it doesn't appear - no matter how long you sit in your room thinking of it!

You this guy again!!!!

Will it kill you to just sit down and drink beer and leave us alone?

Yes, you don't believe OP,then why spend so much time trying to disparage his thread! No be juju be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 3:47am On Aug 10, 2023
luminouz:

You this guy again!!!!

Will it kill you to just sit down and drink beer and leave us alone?

Yes, you don't believe OP,then why spend so much time trying to disparage his thread! No be juju be that?

My man, have you totally lost your mind?? From your profile you were there at beginning of NL so you must be an old guy. Respect your old age if you don't wanna chop insult from someone half your age. You've already been warned that in a forum like this you state your own STUPID views not try to shush anybody unless u wan chop insult - especially when a post is not directed at you. You are too old to not know better. Respect yourself. Do it again and you’ll chop major insult!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My man, have you totally lost your mind?? From your profile you were there at beginning of NL so you must be an old guy. Respect your old age if you don't wanna chop insult from someone half your age. You've already been warned that in a forum like this you state your own STUPID views not try to shush anybody unless u wan chop insult - especially when a post is not directed at you. You are too old to not know better. Respect yourself. Do it again and you’ll chop major insult!

Little diick nigga!!!

Go ahead and insult me...I love insults, they make my diick hard😁

Derail this thread again and I will curse you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by GodHimself: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
I see why it doesn’t make sense to wrestle with pigs. You get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

A normal person would search for the term and educate himself further, but no, not you.

Enjoy your muddy perspective.

PoliteActivist:

I've read the article. You're a funny guy, like most NL people - just because something is in print makes it gospel! Did you ever ask if this guy has a degree in Quantum Mechanics or even Physics at all? He says he is a journalist and entrepreneur yet he's making all sorts of major claims based on superficial understanding of QM! Why not ask him why when you think of a plate of rice, it doesn't appear - no matter how long you sit in your room thinking of it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by GodHimself: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
A more intelligent person would focus on the message.

PoliteActivist:

This is your expert?? A journalist who can't even speak correct grammar😆 (see below). Anyway I'll still read the dumb (I'm sure) article!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
GodHimself:
I see why it doesn’t make sense to wrestle with pigs. You get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

A normal person would search for the term and educate himself further, but no, not you.

Enjoy your muddy perspective.

A more appropriate quote is "If you have no argument insult the plaintiff".
Someone, based on his quite limited and superficial knowledge of QM, writes that thoughts equal matter.
Which begs the question, why then if you sit in a room and think about rice, a single molecule of rice would not appear. Not only are you not thinker enough to ask that or any question at all, you insult someone who does!
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Someone, based on his quite limited and superficial knowledge of QM, writes that thoughts equal matter.
Which begs the question, why then if you sit in a room and think about rice, a single molecule of rice would not appear. Not only are you not thinker enough to ask that or any question at all, you insult someone who does!
Still arguing blinding about molecules of rice? Kai...see as you insult your English teacher, bush boi

It's called grains bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
luminouz:

Still arguing blinding about molecules of rice? Kai...see as you insult your English teacher, bush boi

It's called grains bro...

CHAI!!! Oga even if you are uneducated you are too old not to know just from the streets that all matter is made of molecules!
See the number of molecules in a grain of rice below

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

CHAI!!! Oga even if you are uneducated you are too old not to know just from the streets that all matter is made of molecules!
See the number of molecules in a grain of rice below
So your English teacher taught you to count rice by its molecules? cheesy
if a single molecule of rice were to exist, would it look countable? What shape would it form?
We are talking of counting, you are taking of weight...
I guess you will count sand and beans by their molecules

You see your life bayi? Just leave this thread!!!
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Stop making a idiiot of yourself, thinking you're fooling anybody. insulting your old age and old moniker. How can you be the only person who doesn't know that molecule is the smaller part of matter. I could have also said an atom of rice which is smaller than a molecule.
Seriously, I'm FLABBERGASTED you don't know these things!

Na why you dey argue with everyone on this thread be that na....you don't know jack yet like a typical lazy yoot, you don't want to learn... If a grain of rice has trillions of molecules, how would the dude you are arguing with see one molecule of rice then?

You don't count rice by molecules, you count by grains. At least, know that and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You really wanna be insulted, don't you?
OLODO, we're not talking of counting anything. We're talking of making the smallest part of rice appear by thinking. I could have said yam instead, or anything, then it'd have been "you can't make an atom of yam appear by thinking". OLODO!!!

Insults make my dick hard!!! grin

The smallest visible part of rice is a grain. And a molecule is not smaller than an atom....OLODO, so where does the smallest part of rice come from? There are psions, archons, positions, nucleons and more that are smaller than even neutrons and protons. Update yourself nigga!!

N.B: I will curse you if you derail this thread again...This is my last reply. I have entertained you enough. Sorry OP
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

He's still talking! SHAMELESS BRAINLESS OLODO!
I could have said water or eba or anything - what is the
smallest visible part of those?? As old as you are you've never heard "an atom of..." to denote very small. You don't have an atom of sense!
And you don't know curses return to you! Curse anyone, you're actually cursing YOURSELF! Is there anything you know all?? OLODO!!!
K
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by dododawa1: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
No one's knows
No one has go and come
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by GodHimself: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
It’s not an insult if it’s true.

Based on your hysterics on this thread, it’s obvious you do not value what should be valued, and I see I was casting pearls before swine.

There are answers to your question but you are obviously looking for who to drag into the mud with you.

No.

PoliteActivist:

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:26am On Aug 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Why not ask where's the proof for all this. Also ask why CIA or any intelligence agency for that matter stopped using remote viewing long ago??
Leave proof alone. I'm hundred percent sure of astral travel and shape shifting. I know people who can do those two
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by WeirdAlien: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
Unless you actually died (or nearly died - clinically dead) for considerable amount of time, and came back, you can't say for sure what happens.
And what you even see will be greatly influenced by your religious beliefs.
As for soul recycling, the question is, if you escape that by refusing to go into the light, where would you end up?
Spirits exist, and scientifically, they're like masses of energy (electromagnetic).
Devil (demons) enjoy pain, fear and suffering of humans. So the archons feeding on negative humans emotions is plausible. Princes (Demons) also rule over cities, countries, kingdoms, etc. So people seeing advanced beings controlling the earth has some correlation.
Aliens 👽 existence is also another topic that will have some relationship with this.
Many things.
But what exactly happens when we die? No one knows that.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2023
merrymike47:
I carefully read all your write-up and I must say that you've done a really great job but permit me to ask you just one question, do you know the age of Lucifer (Satan)? If no, then be sure that he is smarter than every other person that wrote the writeups that you research and fed upon. He is so strong and good at deceiving even the wisest human. So I think to deceive you won't cost him any stress. The first enemy of God is darkness. You've made a lot of research on darkness, you have tried, now I pray that you find light as soon as possible so that one day you can make a research on light and give us a thread that will save others like you from perishing, amen. One love brother man.
Lolz. What an irony.
You're the one Lucifer is decieving no him.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What is your problem exactly? The energy and time you spend on this thread is suspicious.
If i may ask, what do you believe in?
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by godwinstringed1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ourtruth247:

I never stated that we come from nothing. The whole premise of my post is that we are infinite souls that originated from source energy

So the source energy sits down there jobless without any interest to enforce order on what was created?

Or is he blind to see how humans are endlessly manipulated into pain fear and suffering?
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by merrymike47(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Lolz. What an irony.
You're the one Lucifer is decieving no him.
I appreciate your mention, but maybe my quote did what I wanted it to do already. I will say the same prayer for you, may you find the light that will transform your life forever, amen
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
merrymike47:
I appreciate your mention, but maybe my quote did what I wanted it to do already. I will say the same prayer for you, may you find the light that will transform your life forever, amen
You're welcomed sir. Thanks for caring anyways.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by merrymike47(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Unless you actually died (or nearly died - clinically dead) for considerable amount of time, and came back, you can't say for sure what happens.
And what you even see will be greatly influenced by your religious beliefs.
As for soul recycling, the question is, if you escape that by refusing to go into the light, where would you end up?
Spirits exist, and scientifically, they're like masses of energy (electromagnetic).
Devil (demons) enjoy pain, fear and suffering of humans. So the archons feeding on negative humans emotions is plausible. Princes (Demons) also rule over cities, countries, kingdoms, etc. So people seeing advanced beings controlling the earth has some correlation.
Aliens 👽 existence is also another topic that will have some relationship with this.
Many things.
But what exactly happens when we die? No one knows that.
There are spirits truely boss. To think of it, the Bible clearly stated that God is a spirit and those that will worship him must worship him in truth and in spirit. If we must worship HIM in TRUTH, then we can call him (God) the spirit of truth.
We as human are created by God, so the evil spirit cannot decide our fate. I do not know the theory about reincarnation, could be possible but if you die after being saved in Jesus, one thing is certain, you are either transformed or preserved for the time of judgement.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by WeirdAlien: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
merrymike47:
There are spirits truely boss. To think of it, the Bible clearly stated that God is a spirit and those that will worship him must worship him in truth and in spirit. If we must worship HIM in TRUTH, then we can call him (God) the spirit of truth.
We as human are created by God, so the evil spirit cannot decide our fate. I do not know the theory about reincarnation, could be possible but if you die after being saved in Jesus, one thing is certain, you are either transformed or preserved for the time of judgement.

OP said to try escape that zapping light at the end of the tunnel. So I'm asking him what happens if he escapes. Where does he think he'd end up? Answering that question will seriously help his theory.
What if this theory is the devil trying to manipulate people to avoid light (the saviour) and end up in Hades instead of paradise?

No one knows exactly what happens in details when we die. Only by faith. The keyword is "EXACTLY".
My take is, whatever you believe, be sure and be convinced about it, and hold on to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Augla1: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But guy shey your own no too much ni, you are just all over the thread masturbating
If you don't agree with what he is saying why not Bleep off
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Augla1:

But guy shey your own no too much ni, you are just all over the thread masturbating
If you don't agree with what he is saying why not Bleep off

9182736455O1999:

What is your problem exactly? The energy and time you spend on this thread is suspicious.
If i may ask, what do you believe in?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and that which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

And when you put such extraordinary claims on a public forum like this, skeptics like me will happily and roundly dismiss it for lack of evidence. Capicse?
Now run along, the both of you

OP wrote:
"Every single thing I say is backed by evidence that I will soon share."
Then he went on to present nothing resembling evidence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex / "Black Seed Oil Healed Me" / COVID-19 Update For March 6 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.