Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) (7537 Views)

See What Happens When You Scent Leaf And Garlic Together!!! / What Happens If One Gets Struck By Lightning / Ladies This Is What Happens To You When You Swallow Semen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

๐Ÿ˜„It's amazing what people will come up with - as long as they don't have to prove any of it!
Another person said earth is heaven, that you're already in heaven where you're like a god and your heart's innermost desires are manifested "so take time and enjoy your time in heaven"!

Me, I say:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence!
And what's asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence!
K
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Omoawoke: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Past Life Regression Hypnosis

I will like to present an angle of research that supports other information I've gotten from other angles of research. It is the perspective of past life regression hypnosis. It is usually carried out on people that have had near death experiences and are trying to remember what they saw.

Calogero Grifasi is a past life regression hypnotist from Italy that has posted THOUSANDS of past life regression sessions on his website that shines a light into what happens to the soul in between lives

I've analyzed more than 400 sessions of his with different clients from all over the world and they all share similar accounts:

For now, I will share the accounts that corroborate or build up on what I have shared earlier and they are as follows:

- At the point of death, all his patients experience leaving their bodies and being immediately pulled away into a tunnel of light where they are met by beings who try to convince them to go into the bright light in front of them.

This tunnel of light is crucial to this whole subject and I will revisit it later.

There have been other hypnotists like Aurelio Mejia who's sessions also revealed the same as Calogero Grifasi's.

I find it interesting that multiple unrelated people around the world all share similar accounts when put under past-live regression hypnosis.
Following

The process of memory wipe is comparable to computer memory wiping.
To delete data from a magnetic drive, the process of degaussing where high magnetic field is used to wipe off data

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Obakoolex(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
DevilishMan:
Nice write up but this...

...contradicts this.

If the Beings zap our memories, how did those documented kids remember their past lives?
System glitch grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by godwinstringed1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

The energy they derive from you is in form of what is called loosh. It is your negative emotions. This is why the earth is in the state it currently is, and why it has been in this state for hundreds of years. When humans are in a state of fear, pain and suffering, these beings feast. Example is during wars and deadly pandemics.

No they can't force you to enter the light and reincarnate. It's your choice. All they do is try to convince you by appearing as your loved ones or religious figures. Also they program and brainwash you with lies right from your time on earth, making you more likely to be deceived when you leave this body.
wat now happens if one refuse to enter d light?

d pesin will be born again?
or Jez disappear 4eva?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obakoolex:

System glitch grin
unplugged irev!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by creativehubb: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Sleep

The closest thing to death that every human alive has experienced is sleep.

When we sleep, our souls leave our bodies and wander into the astral plane. This is a mini-death.

The only thing that differentiates it from death is that our physical bodies are still alive, hence the link between our body and our soul is still active.

When we sleep the pineal gland located in the center of our heads produce a chemical known as DMT. The ancients called it the third eye; the eye that allows a human see into other worlds.

There have been scientific studies on DMT that I will also share, but the important thing to note now is that when we sleep, our souls are no longer completely limited by our bodies, and we have partial access to certain abilities; one of which is the ability to remember bits and pieces of our past lives. Another is the ability to manipulate realities just by thought. And for people who are very in touch with their true selves, they may even see into the future or be able to astral travel to certain locations or remove view events currently occurring.

It isn't all fun as when we sleep we also have access to the astral plane and might encounter the entities that dwell in those planes.
Deep
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by correctguy101(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
9182736455O1999:

So far, science taught us that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Thinking that someone will be zapped out of existence when we die will be ridiculous.

I might have reservations with most of what OP is talking about but you will agree with me that our current levels of the sciences still lacks a lot.

Most of what they say about our universe is mostly hypothetical. They even know too little about our moon not to talk about the universe....

Yet, I believe the soul exists since I've touched a part of myself I can confidently term as such. And I'm of the notion that the soul can die as long as death is concerned (not much different than when a star dies. Something's lost, somethings gained, all normal business to balance the whole).

Only energy seems eternal to me, it only takes various forms, even in what we term as death.

This is my own opinion and I doubt it'll ever change till I exhaust my lifespan and soulforce...

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by correctguy101(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

๐Ÿ˜„It's amazing what people will come up with - as long as they don't have to prove any of it!
Another person said earth is heaven, that you're already in heaven where you're like a god and your heart's innermost desires are manifested "so take time and enjoy your time in heaven"!

Me, I say:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence!
And what's asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence!

Correct me if I'm wrong,, not wrung o cheesy

You're asking for evidence from another to produce evidence of soul? Or maybe the lizard and snake men?
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by CloudTrees(f): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Olachase:
The how about animals

CUS apart from the higher brain of we the humans have, we have 60% things in common
We have 97% actually.
Animals operate with Same red blood.
They think just like us too
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
correctguy101:

Correct me if I'm wrong,, not wrung o cheesy

You're asking for evidence from another to produce evidence of soul? Or maybe the lizard and snake men?

People can say anything as long as they don't have to prove it. Do you know we have bullet proof and disappearing juju all over Nigeria yet Nigeria is not a superpower and doesn't win first in every sport?
Then there is a large group of people on YouTube who teach that the world is flat - despite satellite images, which they say are fake!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by GodHimself: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Based on brainwaves, children are actually asleep.

Their brainwaves are the same as those of an adult sleeping.

Ourtruth247:
WHY REINCARNATION IS IMPORTANT

The subject of reincarnation is important in understanding what happens when we die and why we even exist on earth in the first place.

I don't have all the answers, but the ability to remember past lives seems only to be present in children below the ages of 4, but as they grow older, all the memories seem to disappear. According to my research the reason for this is because as a child gets older, the soul gets more limited by the flesh.

This harks back to what I said about sleep. The souls of children are more active, hence why they are also able to perceive realities that we grown ups can't. Most times when kids cry they aren't crying for nothing; they see entities around them, entities that we adults can't see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by GodHimself: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
the science we currently have on Earth science is rudimentary, compared to what is possible. We cannot even replicate the pyramids as advanced as we say we are.

maintain an open mind.

hopefulLandlord:
Soul? what exactly is that? I looked through a biology book but couldn't find a reference to souls. I looked through a mythology book however and found all kinds of information on souls. Are there any peer reviewed scholastic research papers published in any medical journals that I could learn more about this thing called souls? Where is this thing? how many does each person have? 1? 2? more? it varies?

What gene is it linked to in our DNA? What kind of cells is it made of or what exactly is it made of? can we see thing thing with an MRI machine or a powerful microscope? Who do you think would know more about this thing called souls: a witch doctor from the deepest jungles of Ogbomoso who has had no contact with civilization, or the entire science faculty from MIT?
Scientists study everything; why don't they study souls? Is it for the same reasons they don't study the powers of Deadpool or the magic of Harry Potter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by GodHimself: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Memory is not stored in the brain. otherwise, how do the reincarnated children remember past lives with their new brains?

All memory is stored in the Field.

PoliteActivist:

Scientists don't know nor study 99.9999% of what there is to know and study in our universe. Infact you can almost say scientists don't know anything.
Children come back with clear memory of their past lives - Scientists CAN'T study that. All they know is that all memory is in the brain and once the brain is cremated all memory is gone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by emmy512: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What did you think the DIARY section is for??
I've never used the diary section so I don't know which features it has,

But atleast an author should finish a post before comments come in.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by MikeBetty(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
I don't believe in incarnation too, but people do say jinns,evil spirit do take people resemblance to cause people harm
yes that is not reincarnation it is manipulation. That is, the evil forces will use the face of loved one to torment another. Making Him to believe that the loved one is responsible for the misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by kmst1: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
How then do we return to the source
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodHimself:
Memory is not stored in the brain. otherwise, how do the reincarnated children remember past lives with their new brains?

All memory is stored in the Field.

What "field"?? So how come you can COMPLETELY wipe out someone's memory by tampering with their brain, and alzheimer patients don't recognize even their spouse they've been married to 50 years - and they're still alive o. It's now when they're totally dead they'll remember!! Ourtruth247 let's get your view on that.
Bottom line, like so many other things, WE DON'T KNOW!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
emmy512:

I've never used the diary section so I don't know which features it has,

But atleast an author should finish a post before comments come in.

@bold more like an author should finish a post before rushing to social media.

Diary section, no one can comment on your post - even if you wanted them to!
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Bukola94: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Okaay. Soo...
if you don't get it,let's forget about it.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by GodHimself: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Here.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/zero-point-field_b_913831

You said "we don't know", while the more accurate statement is "most people don't know".

PoliteActivist:

What "field"?? So how come you can COMPLETELY wipe out someone's memory by tampering with their brain, and alzheimer patients don't recognize even their spouse they've been married to 50 years - and they're still alive o. It's now when they're totally dead they'll remember!! Ourtruth247 let's get your view on that.
Bottom line, like so many other things, WE DON'T KNOW!!
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
if you don't get it,let's forget about it.

I refuse to forget about it!๐Ÿ˜ No way Bukola, you must come and elucidate, or your diick won't work for 100 days!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by merrymike47(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:

The energy they derive from you is in form of what is called loosh. It is your negative emotions. This is why the earth is in the state it currently is, and why it has been in this state for hundreds of years. When humans are in a state of fear, pain and suffering, these beings feast. Example is during wars and deadly pandemics.

No they can't force you to enter the light and reincarnate. It's your choice. All they do is try to convince you by appearing as your loved ones or religious figures. Also they program and brainwash you with lies right from your time on earth, making you more likely to be deceived when you leave this body.
I carefully read all your write-up and I must say that you've done a really great job but permit me to ask you just one question, do you know the age of Lucifer (Satan)? If no, then be sure that he is smarter than every other person that wrote the writeups that you research and fed upon. He is so strong and good at deceiving even the wisest human. So I think to deceive you won't cost him any stress. The first enemy of God is darkness. You've made a lot of research on darkness, you have tried, now I pray that you find light as soon as possible so that one day you can make a research on light and give us a thread that will save others like you from perishing, amen. One love brother man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Bukola94: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I refuse to forget about it!๐Ÿ˜ No way Bukola, you must come and elucidate, or your diick won't work for 100 days!
please oo, I don't joke with my gen, children dey find me. My father born like 10plus, I must born atleast 3children. My wife family & mama they pressure me to give my wife bella, but this economy dey bite hard. Food times table has been 101,011,110,100,001, imagine that. Well don't let my dick work till Nigeria economy balance and improve drastically.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodHimself:
Here.

You said "we don't know", while the more accurate statement is "most people don't know".

This is your expert?? A journalist who can't even speak correct grammar๐Ÿ˜† (see below). Anyway I'll still read the dumb (I'm sure) article!

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bukola94:
please oo, I don't joke with my gen, children dey find me. My father born like 10plus, I must born atleast 3children. My wife family & mama they pressure me to give my wife bella, but this economy dey bite hard. Food times table has been 101,011,110,100,001, imagine that. Well don't let my dick work till Nigeria economy balance and improve drastically.

Just kidding o๐Ÿ˜ Your diick will be like bazooka, economy or no economy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Finally done. An eye opener I must say. Where does the Christian God fit in? How do I break out of this cycle and what happens when I do? I'm keeping a mental note to resist this light tunnel when I die.
And you also said CIA has been using remote viewing technologies? Just wow!
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodHimself:
Here.

I've read the article. You're a funny guy, like most NL people - just because something is in print makes it gospel! Did you ever ask if this guy has a degree in Quantum Mechanics or even Physics at all? He says he is a journalist and entrepreneur yet he's making all sorts of major claims based on superficial understanding of QM! Why not ask him why when you think of a plate of rice, it doesn't appear - no matter how long you sit in your room thinking of it!
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
Finally done. An eye opener I must say. Where does the Christian God fit in? How do I break out of this cycle and what happens when I do? I'm keeping a mental note to resist this light tunnel when I die.
And you also said CIA has been using remote viewing technologies? Just wow!

Why not ask where's the proof for all this. Also ask why CIA or any intelligence agency for that matter stopped using remote viewing long ago??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Ministry Of Communication, MTN Saved Little Girl With Heart Disease / The Doctor Said She Should Get Married On Time / Smoking: What's the Fastest Way to Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.